John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cave scene Back when tptb knew what continuity was
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Ah, Sheppy stuns beautifully
      Hee hee. yes he does.

Comment

Look at Teyla go!

Comment

Weee! Steve Love Sheppy's nonchalonce

Comment

Woohooo!! Look how he gets while protecting Teyla. Even Weir sees it. And how he called Bates and SOB.

Oh and the hurt look when Rodney said Bates was right about Teyla

Comment

I have other things to do so will post some questions when I get round to thinking of some... or someone else could...

Comment

i never noticed how they had Weir and Teyla do the leader to leader thing before. Nice little twist in there.

Comment

I know what you mean Jess. There was a time that it was as busy as the JS/JF thunk thread. Some times 10-20 pages a day.

I think the problem isn't that we don't have an interest in SGA, but that they've hurt our ship so much and lied that each thing tptb did to us slowly took us away, but now negative we've gotten at times. I remember when there were fights in here... so glad we don't have that any more either.

Another thing, is RL. Things keep making us more busy than before.

MIA's:(I know some come when they can, but alot has left since I've been here. )

LoveConquers
                  Maffieg
                  Girlinabox
                  RubyCaspar
                  Jtjaforever
                  Cabouse
                  Nick
                  Vaberella
                  Sanssong
                  WitchBlade
                  Anlaria Onyx
                  Devine
                  Elf
                  johnandteylaforlife
                  Hope
                  Nina
                  Winged
                  Shelafan
                  Spectrum
                  Jet
                  and it goes on.

I'm not trying to depress anyone. I'm just backing Jess up a bit. I can in around April, two years ago. I loved the positive thoughts and the comments.
                  This was during season 3 too, so that makes a difference.
                  I think when tptb hurt our ship, it showed how emotionally connected we were to how we loved JT. I think that is what hurt our threads(Galleria included).
                  I still fantasize about JT having a happy ending and with fics we can do that. I don't know how the other ships do it. They keep plugging away. I don't see why we can't either.

Comment

I never said people hadn't left just that Jess is wrong that there were 3-5 times as many people a year ago - clearly incorrect.

It's lovely hearing about how good this thread used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      I never said people hadn't left just that Jess is wrong that there were 3-5 times as many people a year ago - clearly incorrect.

It's lovely hearing about how good this thread used to be.
                      Oh I see. Sorry for misunderstanding.

I miss most of it, but not the fights. They got ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Well..to be fair...I think there is a lack of fan interest *ducking*

Look at this thread alone and compare it to a year ago. We porobably had three to five times as many regular posters than we do now. People move on and go to different shows. As for making movies, I remember TPTB mentioning how Star Trek: DS9 could get a movie...if the TNG movies did well. Yeah. Right.

JM has a vested interest in making sure that people care about the SGA movie, but the people who have moved on (actors, BW, whomever) either are saying no or don't think it's going to happen. Remember, from JM's POV Teyla's character had major time on screen during the last half of season five I'll take DH's gut or rumors of what BW said over anything JM posts.

And, I don't think I would want to read the script...it would probably just frustrate me anyway.
                        I agree, Jess. I coudln't care less if there is a movie or not A lot of people that I have spoken to have ben the same. You know, it would be great if there was a movie but it's not the end of the world if there isn't.

I don't think it's JUST a lack of faith in the writers... I think it's a lack of belief in the SG PTB. People have become disillusioned because of S5 and things that were said in relationt o viewers and SGU... People have moved awayfrom the Stargate franchise... not just SGA.
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

jtja forever is still about fandom... she reviews my fics all the time so it's not like they've all left fandom completely. It's an odd situation.

Comment

I watched Suspicion before I went to work... It's one of my favourites... Definitely my fave of S1...

Shepp's face when Rodney says "He was right."

"Bates was right."

*looks devastated*

"Bates was right?"

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              i never noticed how they had Weir and Teyla do the leader to leader thing before. Nice little twist in there.
                              I thought Weir was a bit two faced in this episode. She was all like... "I don't think it's one of your people..."

She needed to make a decision of whether she had faith in the people or not. She was too busy trying to please everyone. It seems as though she was AFRAID to say anything against the Athosians... but why? Atlantis/Earth Expedition have superior numbers and... guns! If the Athosians revolted, all she had to do was chuck them off Atlantis...

*gets off high horse*

Comment

Why do you think Sheppard was so adamant Teyla was innocent?

Did we enjoy the relationship between Weir and her city?

Why was Sheppard so devastated when Teyla was implicated?

WHat do you think Rodney was thinking when Sheppard said "I gave it to her"?

Comment

Working...
                                X