John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Please, Cazz, catch Laura if she faints. I'd hate to laugh hear that she got a concussion because Joe said "hi"...LOL
    :O What was it we said... What if I ask him a question or something and he doesn't understand... if he said the words "Could you repeat that" to me, I'd die!
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    *fails*

You're not helping!!!

What if I scratch him with a nail?? Gah, I'm going insane *considers* Okay, too late for that

Btw, what are you taking to get signed? We have our signing with Joe before the photo-op so we can't use that I was thinking of doing some art...

I have no idea. That's kind of crap, actually. Not your idea! LOL. that we an't get out photo signed a bit stupid. Maybe my season 4 DVD or something... :O! *DING!* My Season 2 DVDs and ask him to sign the disc that has Conversion on it!
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

ahem...Oh yes, that would be terrible *clears throat*
    *narrows eyes* you mean.
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    You expect my brain to be functioning enough to operate my arms??

All that will be heard rom our little group, Cazz, is the resounding echo of our thuds as we simultaneously hit the floor.

You two are too much. Be sure to bring him something like a scarf or something. You know how us CAians are wimps when it comes to the cold weather.
    What an idea! *ponders*
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Ok this is such a cool smiley I just had to show you guys

And now i'm off to bed
      sigpic

Comment

Night Linda
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
          It was very good! I believe he also says the Rachel was so nervous because it was her first on screen kiss and also because her parents were there to watch the taping. (I guess they wanted to see her kiss JF also!!LOL)

Sorry Linda - just realized that was already covered..did't mean to repeat.
          hehe, no worries...I'm sure the guys on here will never tire of hearing about it

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          :O What was it we said... What if I ask him a question or something and he doesn't understand... if he said the words "Could you repeat that" to me, I'd die!

I have no idea. That's kind of crap, actually. Not your idea! LOL. that we an't get out photo signed a bit stupid. Maybe my season 4 DVD or something... :O! *DING!* My Season 2 DVDs and ask him to sign the disc that has Conversion on it!

*narrows eyes* you mean.

All that will be heard rom our little group, Cazz, is the resounding echo of our thuds as we simultaneously hit the floor.

What an idea! *ponders*
          What?

It'll be like thud thud thud thud thud
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
            Night Linda
            huh....Oh yeah...Bed...Right *waves and wanders off to bed*
            sigpic

Comment

huh....Oh yeah...Bed...Right *waves and wanders off to bed*
              oh you
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

hehe, no worries...I'm sure the guys on here will never tire of hearing about it

What?

It'll be like thud thud thud thud thud
                BAHAHAHA! Linda, you're too funny.
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

BAHAHAHA! Linda, you're too funny.
                  And yet, so true.

I was looking through my fic list on ff.net... I thought I hadn't written a lot of fics for S5 but... I have lol. I also didn't think I'd written as many fics in general as I have. I have well over 150 SGA stories... WTH?

Comment

Wedjatqi
                    Spoiler:
                    And in the darkness bind them. Season 5.
                    Needs of the Body and Soul. One of my favourite fics EVER.
                    I was sure she'd written more.. maybe she just told me to write them all instead, lol.

Mine
                    Spoiler:
                    Reflections on Return - AU, rated M for the secks
                    Six Days - M, again for the secks
                    Something Else - Again, with the secks.

Like I said, I was sure there was more. If you can, source one called "Nexus" by... I want to say Tielan but I'm not really sure. That, too, is one of my favourites
                    Not sure, but I think Tielan/Seldear wrote some Bug!Shep stories too. I'm not on my computer, so I can't look up links. Sorry.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Not sure, but I think Tielan/Seldear wrote some Bug!Shep stories too. I'm not on my computer, so I can't look up links. Sorry.
                      Yeah I know she did I just can't remember if she wrote Nexus... I'll have a look later... when I can actually class this day as today, lol.

Comment

And yet, so true.

I was looking through my fic list on ff.net... I thought I hadn't written a lot of fics for S5 but... I have lol. I also didn't think I'd written as many fics in general as I have. I have well over 150 SGA stories... WTH?
                        I told you, you are a writing machine!! LOL
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey Guys, speaking of fanfics and the like there is a group here on gateworld called Fan Fic Writers Group. I'm part of it. Basically we discuss stories we've written (or are curently working on) I'm kinda tempted to start a new thread there for fanfic challenges....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRkexJ-MBCQ

Just watched this again.. This is the most hilarious thing!! I just love Jack and Sam.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

I told you, you are a writing machine!! LOL
                              Lol. Maybe. But not right now. Head up ass. You get my mail?

Comment

Wedjatqi
                                Spoiler:
                                And in the darkness bind them. Season 5.
                                Needs of the Body and Soul. One of my favourite fics EVER.
                                I was sure she'd written more.. maybe she just told me to write them all instead, lol.

Mine
                                Spoiler:
                                Reflections on Return - AU, rated M for the secks
                                Six Days - M, again for the secks
                                Something Else - Again, with the secks.

Like I said, I was sure there was more. If you can, source one called "Nexus" by... I want to say Tielan but I'm not really sure. That, too, is one of my favourites
                                Thanks Gater!!!!!

OMG.

Hands!

I watched an ep (THE ep) of House, with the hand earlier.

I just watched CM, where Spence has been kidnapped and his HAND.

And Joe's hand... touching his hair? God... They're trying to kill us both! Especially cause we'll be seeing them soon!
                                Okay, what are you guys talking about???

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                It was very good! I believe he also says the Rachel was so nervous because it was her first on screen kiss and also because her parents were there to watch the taping. (I guess they wanted to see her kiss JF also!!LOL)

Sorry Linda - just realized that was already covered..did't mean to repeat.
                                Hee hee! I just watched it!

Ok this is such a cool smiley I just had to show you guys

And now i'm off to bed
                                Love the smiley!! Where do you get them Linda?
                                &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Working...
                                X