Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    VS6 time

So I think I've sussed out where we were up to We'd put Sci's idea for Todd capturing Shep at episode 13. This is how the eps looking:

Still to be decided:
    - How do they find and rescue Shep and Beckett
    - What do we learn about the gene (and Shep) in the process
    - Should this be a two parter?
    - If so, where does one ep end and the other begin?

Still to be decided:
    The time when we will actually "air" the episodes... coincide them with the airing of SGU, or is that too far away?
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Still to be decided:
      The time when we will actually "air" the episodes... coincide them with the airing of SGU, or is that too far away?
      I would have thought that'd be too soon with the speed we've been going at. We don't really want the first ep to go out til we have first drafts of quite a few eps seeing as they arc. Provided that we want the eps to go out at regular slots (i.e. once a week)

So really we need to decide how many eps we want drafted before putting the first ep, and set a deadline for those drafts.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Btw, the mods say season 5 stuff doesn't have to go behind spoiler tags anymore.

Comment

I would have thought that'd be too soon with the speed we've been going at. We don't really want the first ep to go out til we have first drafts of quite a few eps seeing as they arc. Provided that we want the eps to go out at regular slots (i.e. once a week)

So really we need to decide how many eps we want drafted before putting the first ep, and set a deadline for those drafts.

I thought it was October it was airing... That's... Two months away. And like I said, I think that giving us a target to aim for will make the writing come faster. I knowI haven't written anything since I got back from hols so...

Comment

hi everyone ! How are you ?

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Teyla so kicks butt

Thanks assgard

Help yourself to the team one if you want

Um one other thing asgard, can't you change your sig I can't concentrate with Jack staring back at me *thunk*
            I can ?? *jumps up and down* thank you so much Sorry I'll keep Jack all for mmyself LOL
            Originally posted by Camy View Post
            I posted some piccies of my trip in Tennessee if anyone is interested in my LJ.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

http://jeyla4ever.livejournal.com/45374.html
            Thank you so much for sharing wow it seems great it's fun to see these big pictures (?)
            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Thanks and awesome list
            Thanks to you
            I thought it was October it was airing... That's... Two months away. And like I said, I think that giving us a target to aim for will make the writing come faster. I knowI haven't written anything since I got back from hols so...
            I don't know how you manage to do so much writing and so little time but I can't wait to read S6
            Last edited by asgard30; 03 August 2009, 06:44 AM.
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              I don't know how you manage to do so much writing and so little time but I can't wait to read S6
              Pfft, neither do I

Comment

Pfft, neither do I
                it's what is scarier
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

hi everyone ! How are you ?

Hey hun. I didn't mean you had to get rid of your whole art. Just post the link to it, so we can click on it to see your wonderful manip of JT.

Oh and as for the first ep. I working on it right now. Pray that nothing keeps me busy. So, I can get this rough draft done. Then I have to start on ep 2.

Comment

I need help.

I can't seem to remember...
                    If someone from SGC control room needed to get a hold of Landry in his office and then Landry needed to contact Woolsey in the conference room, what do they use to communicate. I'm drawing a blank. Would it be over the intercomm?? How close is Landry's office to either of those rooms. I'd rather not have someome run in and announce important info. Would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Sorry sci, i have no idea

Comment

Sci, a phone perhaps? I don't really know tbh

I've been trying out GIMP and this is a JT sig, although the pics are Joe and Rachel and I know there's a distinction in that

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

I can ?? *jumps up and down* thank you so much Sorry I'll keep Jack all for mmyself LOL
                          ou're welcome Oh don't you dare keep him to yourself, you gotta share with your cousin

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I need help.

I can't seem to remember...
                          If someone from SGC control room needed to get a hold of Landry in his office and then Landry needed to contact Woolsey in the conference room, what do they use to communicate. I'm drawing a blank. Would it be over the intercomm?? How close is Landry's office to either of those rooms. I'd rather not have someome run in and announce important info. Would greatly appreciate it.
                          Phone most likely. That's how they got hold of Sam or Daniel when they were in their labs So it's more than likely there's a phone in the conference room.

huh wait, did SGC have a conference room? I thought they done their thing in the briefing room which was right outside the office.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry sci, i have no idea
                            Thanks Cazz.

Hey hun. Do you want me to wait til I finish before sending you my rough draft??

So far I've done:
                            • It's 3 weeks since Atlantis got stranded on Earth.
                            • Kanaan and Torren have returned to be with Teyla.
                            • Woolsey is sent to SGC to have talks with IOA.
                            • Shep is in charge
                            • IOA have sent teams of scientists to explore the city
                            • Scientists have ZPM from damaged Area 51-Chair room, to maintain stealth mode while exploring
                            • ZPM is not fully functional, but is good to go
                            • John is having teams lead the scientists. (Him and Teyla) (Ronon and Radek) (Rodney and another Marine)

Still have to:
                            • Find ZPM making room
                            • Have Apollo say that Wraith is coming.
                            • Have Sam help with getting ZPM room working
                            • IOA confirming that John and Atlantis are staying
                            • IOA talks with Ronon and Teyla

Should I wait for Ronon and Teyla's decision on what they want to do for the next ep? So, it will lead into the angst of Teyla leaving??

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                            Sci, a phone perhaps? I don't really know tbh

I've been trying out GIMP and this is a JT sig, although the pics are Joe and Rachel and I know there's a distinction in that

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...eRachelsig.jpg
                            Great job San.
                            Hey. If J/S shippers can use RDA/AT pics for Jack and Sam, then I can't see why we can't use these. Especially since they are still in SGA uniform. IMO.

Thank you too San.I'll try to figure it out.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            ou're welcome Oh don't you dare keep him to yourself, you gotta share with your cousin

Phone most likely. That's how they got hold of Sam or Daniel when they were in their labs So it's more than likely there's a phone in the conference room.

huh wait, did SGC have a conference room? I thought they done their thing in the briefing room which was right outside the office.
                            Oh that's right! Thanks Linda. I was think it was that, but then I wasn't sure.

Yes, you're right. I'll fix that and thanks a Bunch hun.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Oh that's right! Thanks Linda. I was think it was that, but then I wasn't sure.

Yes, you're right. I'll fix that and thanks a Bunch hun.
                              No problemo
                              sigpic

Comment

Rachel Banner i made
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X