• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I can only pick one?
    It's cruel huh?

Time to sleep for me. See you tomorrow.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

<snip>
      Couldn't have been me; that's the first I've ever heard of it. That's really damned annoying if the story is true, though; why would they have backed off from such natural chemistry? Were they that obsessed with sabotaging the show?</snip>
      Oh, nothing official or anything. Just a fan description of that scene. The poster commented that that's what it looked like they were test driving sparky to see what it looked like on screen (awesome). Either that or the writer didn't get the Sheyla memo
      sigpic

Comment

Excellent! I was hoping for a Pegasus Galaxy winter celebration of some kind, and you've delivered! I can't wait to see the finished fic!
        Thanks. Now I only have to finish this excruciating 200 words what I did in the last year for French. Well, I worked... Duh. I hate making stuff up, I'm so uncreative. I can't even talk about work, because it incolves vocabulary I don't know. Maybe I should make up stuff about my holiday in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        Okay, not too much wine though. Nothing like throwing up on someone to ruin an evening (i've never done that), or falling asleep in vomit (*whistles*). Mind you, if they drank as much as i can on a night out, they'd, well, die....
        You guys don't know how to drink! One does not vomit after drinking, that's waste of perfectly good alcohol.

Oh, nothing official or anything. Just a fan description of that scene. The poster commented that that's what it looked like they were test driving sparky to see what it looked like on screen (awesome). Either that or the writer didn't get the Sheyla memo
        Who wrote 38 minutes?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to do this, but....

Spoiler:

Wow, is it hot in here? No, it's a cave, it's cold and drafty.

Hark, fair maiden in distress. Let me prove my infatuation by helping my second in command up instead of you.

W: bla bla bla wraith bla bla bla atlantis bla bla bla athosians
          S: I'm sorry, did you say something? I got lost in your eyes for a moment
          Last edited by gateraid; 12 December 2009, 04:12 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtCdrFlygirl View Post
            ...see, I didn't forget. How's this:

Sparky dancing! SQUEE!! And he matches her red dress.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
            Kaiserslautern is not really a remarkable city that you would want to visit when being on holiday in Germany...

Very tempting, but I won't learn anything, then...

That's the teaser for the fic:
            Spoiler:
            <space>
            Love it so far!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            Oooo, this is good so far! I can't wait for more!

Um, I'm currently posting 10,000 feet in the air. Just thought I'd share, because it's kinda cool.
            That is kinda cool... And that's a very good list of Sparky moments. To that question in general I'd have to add the end scene of TRW, just because he looks sooooo happy! And it's all because of her!
            Spoiler:
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              It's cruel huh?

Time to sleep for me. See you tomorrow.
              Nighty-night, Probie! Pleasant Sparky dreams!

Ah, okay.

As for the writer not getting certain ship memos... well, I'll address that below...

Thanks. Now I only have to finish this excruciating 200 words what I did in the last year for French. Well, I worked... Duh. I hate making stuff up, I'm so uncreative. I can't even talk about work, because it incolves vocabulary I don't know. Maybe I should make up stuff about my holiday in the Pegasus Galaxy.
              LOL!

Who wrote 38 minutes?
              Brad Wright. Only three episodes into the series, and he's already ditching the agreed-upon shipping plan. Ooops.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You guys don't know how to drink! One does not vomit after drinking, that's waste of perfectly good alcohol.
                I don't drink wine, can't stand the stuff. I drink beer & whiskey. I'm a nervous drinker, not a good thing, especially if a new girl catches your eye (I generally catch theirs for the wrong reasons). Let that be a lesson to you all. Moderation is a good thing.

Who wrote 38 minutes?
                I just looked it up. BRAD WRIGHT. WTF? He put that scene in? Plus the private line. Surely he got the memo, I'd have thought he wrote that too
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  [ATTACH]9230[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9231[/ATTACH]
                  Hark, fair maiden in distress. Let me prove my infatuation by helping my second in command up instead of you.

[ATTACH]9232[/ATTACH]
                  It's doing that thing with the invalid link again. But I can kinda guess at the pictures and hahaha, love them.
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                    It's doing that thing with the invalid link again. But I can kinda guess at the pictures and hahaha, love them.
                    Hmmm, puzzling, I'm not doing anything differently. The internet is out to get me today.

Edited to add: They're back, at least for me. I re-attached them. Still not sure why that didn't work the first time
                    Last edited by gateraid; 29 November 2009, 01:56 PM. Reason: attachments
                    sigpic

Comment

Finished! Finally. And now all I want to do is go to bed... I need more spare time for Sparky fic-writing...

I really think it's nice that Brad Wright started Sparky

@gateraid: I'm the sleepy kind of drinker. Two glasses of wine and all I want to do is go to sleep. And hot spiced wine is nothing like wine. It's much worse in potency *g*

Comment

Coffee scene it is Probie! yay...I love doing sparky art!
                        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH]9233[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9234[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9235[/ATTACH]
                          *dying of laughter* Oh, that is GOOD! Rising just has so much fun stuff to play with!

I just looked it up. BRAD WRIGHT. WTF? He put that scene in? Plus the private line. Surely he got the memo, I'd have thought he wrote that too
                          Yeah, something must've gotten into the water that week.

Finished! Finally. And now all I want to do is go to bed... I need more spare time for Sparky fic-writing...
                          When do we get to see it?

Okay, you can go get some sleep first and post it tomorrow.

I really think it's nice that Brad Wright started Sparky
                          And ironic...

@gateraid: I'm the sleepy kind of drinker. Two glasses of wine and all I want to do is go to sleep. And hot spiced wine is nothing like wine. It's much worse in potency *g*
                          Mmmm... wassail.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

When do we get to see it?

Okay, you can go get some sleep first and post it tomorrow.
                            You want to see my French homework?
                            I so should be sleeping, but I'm still writing fic. Bad me.

Comment

You want to see my French homework?
                              I so should be sleeping, but I'm still writing fic. Bad me.
                              LOL! You wicked tease!

Comment

Evening sparkies! Man, Da Bears suck worse than a hungry Wraith. Anyways, I thought I might get some opinions on a fic I shelved a while ago. It's really not sparky per se, but John is the poor schmuck and Lizzie the devil in this twist on the Faust tale. Please see the spoiler below.

Spoiler:
                                Sheppard could feel pain coursing through his body as he tried opening his eyes. When he finally forced his eyes open, he wasn’t quite sure what he saw was real.

A pair of white stiletto heals and toned bronze legs. As his vision moved upward he saw a white nurses’ uniform; cut short just barely covering a round and firm bottom. Form fitting through the body to show off a perfect hourglass figure. The nurse turned to inject his IV with some drug, and John couldn’t help but stare at the deep v-neck showing a generous amount of cleavage.

“Feeling better now John,” the nurse asked?

“Actually... yeah I am,” John answered trying to sit up. The attractive nurse sat down on the bed next to him.

“Elizabeth?” John questioned when he finally managed to look at the nurse’s face.

“Yes John,” Weir answered with mischief in her green eyes.

“Uh, are we having a Halloween party this year?” Sheppard asked as he tried to scoot away from her.

“Not quite. Thing is John, you’re dead,” Elizabeth answered with a playful smirk.

“What? No, who put you up to this? Was it McKay? I’m gonna make that guy eat a basket of grapefruit when I get outta here,” John seethed as he jumped out of his hospital bed.

“Jeez, don’t be silly. Actually... I’m the Devil. And you,” Elizabeth pointed at Sheppard, “have some choices.”

“Yeah, you’re the Devil and I’m a Wraith queen. Jokes over Elizabeth, go change before somebody sees you in that ‘outfit’,” John made the bunny-ear quotes to add to his sarcastic reply.

“I’m being serious John,” Elizabeth answered placing her hands on her hips.

“So, maybe for the sake of argument, I might believe you’re the Devil. Prove it,” John said defiantly.

“Here’s my card,” Elizabeth handed Sheppard a white business card that had “The Devil” written in black calligraphy.

“A business card. Please, it’ll take a lot more than that,” John guffawed while he looked at the card.

“All right, fine. Make a wish,” Elizabeth sighed.

“Make a wish?” Sheppard repeated.

“Yes, silly. Make a wish, and I can make it happen,” answered as she paced around impatiently.

“Alright, fine. I wish I had a beer and pizza. A pepperoni pizza, Chicago style,” John said as he began pacing himself.

“No problem, follow me,” Weir answered with a smile as she walked out of the infirmary.

John caught up to Elizabeth and followed her as the walked through Atlantis. Nobody said anything about Elizabeth’s nurse’s costume let alone look at all the skin. Not one person said “hi” or a single word as the two made their way around the city. Sheppard was starting to think his companion was right. Weir stopped to open a door and John followed her into the room.

“Hey, these are my quarters. What are we doing here?” John questioned, upset his privacy was being violated.

“Getting you a beer,” Elizabeth answered dryly, opening John’s refrigerator and handing him a beer. She waved John on to follow her walking out of the room. Sheppard just shook his head and followed her around more of the city. The pair reached the mess hall and sat down.

“Just wait right here,” Elizabeth said with a wink. A few moments later she returned with a tray and placed it in front of John.

“One pepperoni pizza, Chicago style,” Weir stated as she sat down.

“Give me a break, you call this,” John gestured with his hands, “wish granting? You stole my beer and got pizza from the chow hall. Haha funny, you can stop now,” the annoyed tone in his voice getting more obvious.

“I really am the Devil, John. Perhaps you prefer this look?” and with puff of smoke Elizabeth transformed into a large bat like creature. “Or maybe this,” and with another puff of smoke she turned into a man with red skin, a goatee, and horns. One more puff of smoke and back to Elizabeth, this time wearing a backless red cocktail dress and black peep-toe pumps.

“Ok fine, you’re the Devil!” John yelled standing up from their table.

“Good,” Elizabeth grinned and with a snap of her finger they were sitting in her office.

“Alright John, here’s how the deal works. I give you seven wishes, and you give me your soul,” Weir said as she went to a large filing cabinet in her office. She was wearing a black silk business suit with a grey blouse and red boots.

“Why seven wishes?” Sheppard asked when Elizabeth dropped a large binder in his lap.

“Oh, you know. Seven deadly sins, seven days of the week...” Elizabeth responded.

“Seven dwarves,” John interrupted her dryly.

“You’re a quick one,” Elizabeth laughed as she put her finger on John’s nose.

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa! If you’re the Devil, there must be a God,” John said curiously.

“Why does everybody ask about God?” Elizabeth pondered out loud. She sat down behind her desk and continued. “Yeah, he’s up there, being all knowing and blah blah. Spiteful jerk, kicked me out for a simple question,” she crossed her arms and huffed.

“So what about the whole ascension thing. Where does that fit in?” John asked.

“The human brain can’t really understand the whole thing, but they’re like watchers. Back to business now,” Elizabeth moved briskly to sit on her desk in front of John. “So, the contract says you get seven wishes and I get your soul. Follow along in your contract,” Elizabeth opened the large binder in Sheppard’s lap.

“I, Jonathan Sheppard, the party in the first part, will be hitherto known as the condemned-the condemned?” John looked up puzzled.

“Just semantics. So in accordance with paragraph 3,487 part 2 section C subsection R...” Elizabeth offered John an archaic feather pen but is interrupted again.

“Why should I sign this. I mean, I was happy with how my life went,” Sheppard replied putting down the pen.

“Why, you say? You really were not happy John. You had nice friends and an honorable profession. But there is one thing you missed more than anything else in the world. Nancy,” Elizabeth began just as a large scree popped up with Nancy’s image.

“My ex-wife. Elizabeth, how did you find out about her?” John turned, anger growing in his voice.

“Well, I am the Devil. You still love her. You don’t know why she left. You didn’t hit her, cheat on her, insult her. John, I’m giving you a chance to be with her. Kiss her, hold her in your arms. All you have to do is sign,” Elizabeth whispered into John’s ear, putting the pen into his hands.

“So I get to live and have Nancy back?” John asked. His grip on the pen getting tighter by the second.

“Life, Nancy, whatever you wish. Sign your name and you have seven wishes. The possibilities for you and Nancy would be whatever you desire them to be,” Elizabeth continued tempting John.

Unable to resist, Sheppard signed his name. Elizabeth picked up the binder and filed it away with all the others. John was trying to put all the things he wanted for him and Nancy together in his head. He could not wait for a life without the Wraith or fighting.

“So, let’s pick your first wish,” Weir said with a sly grin and a twinkle in her eye.
                                "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Working...
                                X