Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    this is how i see it. John is at the atlantis christmas party in the gateroom and he's having a good time and when he's this song being played he excuses himself from a conversation with let's say Major Lorne and as he walks off to the balcony, Dr. McKay, Carson, Ronan and Teyla ask Lorne what's the matter and here's my version of the conversation.

    hey where' sheppard going?
    :lorne: i Don't know he just left as soon as they started playing Aaron Neville's Please come home for christmas...
    It's Weir
    I concur
    aye
    it's been two years and i know we all miss her but Sheppard needs to get over it
    you don't get it do you McKay?
    get what?
    he was in love with her.
    what? i know he was kicking himself for leaving Elizabeth behind but i didn't know that
    :lorne: you wouldn't would you McKay?....
    let's leave him be for right now.

    (out on the balcony)
    the song is beginning to end as
    he hears
    "No more sorrow
    No grief and pain
    But I'll be happy
    Christmas
    Once again"

    Plays and we see John is leaning on the balcony rail and he reaches into his right bdu pocket and pulls out a photo and as he looks as it there is a tear coming down his cheeks.

    elizabeth....I'm sorry.

    damn writing this got to me.
    *sniff*
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      this is how i see it. John is at the atlantis christmas party in the gateroom and he's having a good time and when he's this song being played he excuses himself from a conversation with let's say Major Lorne and as he walks off to the balcony, Dr. McKay, Carson, Ronan and Teyla ask Lorne what's the matter and here's my version of the conversation.

      hey where' sheppard going?
      :lorne: i Don't know he just left as soon as they started playing Aaron Neville's Please come home for christmas...
      It's Weir
      I concur
      aye
      it's been two years and i know we all miss her but Sheppard needs to get over it
      you don't get it do you McKay?
      get what?
      he was in love with her.
      what? i know he was kicking himself for leaving Elizabeth behind but i didn't know that
      :lorne: you wouldn't would you McKay?....
      let's leave him be for right now.

      (out on the balcony)
      the song is beginning to end as
      he hears
      "No more sorrow
      No grief and pain
      But I'll be happy
      Christmas
      Once again"

      Plays and we see John is leaning on the balcony rail and he reaches into his right bdu pocket and pulls out a photo and as he looks as it there is a tear coming down his cheeks.

      elizabeth....I'm sorry.

      damn writing this got to me.
      Stop that. I'm already upset enough. *blows nose*

      Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      wow...we need some good sparky vibes around here!
      Spoiler:
      Aren't families great? (note the sarcasm) that's why a long time ago I decided to simply make my plans...if everyone else can fit their plans around mine, great. If not...oh well, maybe next year...
      Too bad Key West is too far from my parents...you could stay with them!
      Gotta love 'em, can't shoot 'em.

      Spoiler:
      My husband has found a villa at Hawk's Cay that will cost each family unit around $300 for the weekend. So I think we're good. I'm sure his wanting to swim with the dolphins had something to do with that. But I feel bad about making his 85 year old aunt pay even that much. I've decided to be gracious and let the cousin's mom and grandma tear her a new one. Which they are fully capable of doing. Heh. It could work out for the best. We're trading base housing for a luxury resort. Somehow I don't see the downside. Oh wait...now we have to rent a car to drive up from Key West. Sigh.
      sigpic

      Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

      Comment


        ha ha sorry SR.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Stop that. I'm already upset enough. *blows nose*



          Gotta love 'em, can't shoot 'em.

          Spoiler:
          My husband has found a villa at Hawk's Cay that will cost each family unit around $300 for the weekend. So I think we're good. I'm sure his wanting to swim with the dolphins had something to do with that. But I feel bad about making his 85 year old aunt pay even that much. I've decided to be gracious and let the cousin's mom and grandma tear her a new one. Which they are fully capable of doing. Heh. It could work out for the best. We're trading base housing for a luxury resort. Somehow I don't see the downside. Oh wait...now we have to rent a car to drive up from Key West. Sigh.
          shame about the not shooting thing...

          Spoiler:
          I'm glad you've found a reasonable alternative. And yeah...base housing vs luxury resort....hmmm...
          And you get to swim with the dolphins!? I am SOOOO jealous and you have to take lots of pics (I love love love dolphins...someday I'll swim with them...*sigh*)
          I almost feel for the cousin...siccing mom and grandma on her....yikes!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Stop that. I'm already upset enough. *blows nose*

            Gotta love 'em, can't shoot 'em.

            Spoiler:
            My husband has found a villa at Hawk's Cay that will cost each family unit around $300 for the weekend. So I think we're good. I'm sure his wanting to swim with the dolphins had something to do with that. But I feel bad about making his 85 year old aunt pay even that much. I've decided to be gracious and let the cousin's mom and grandma tear her a new one. Which they are fully capable of doing. Heh. It could work out for the best. We're trading base housing for a luxury resort. Somehow I don't see the downside. Oh wait...now we have to rent a car to drive up from Key West. Sigh.
            Spoiler:
            Hotwire.com. Best place for rental car deals, and though you don't know who you're renting from until after you've paid, the choices are the six nationwide companies (Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, National, Alamo and Budget) so it's never a bad deal. I rented a car to drive around Texas for 10 days for less than $200.

            Have fun...I love the Keys and Duck key is beautiful (and very exclusive, lucky)


            Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            this is how i see it. John is at the atlantis christmas party in the gateroom and he's having a good time and when he's this song being played he excuses himself from a conversation with let's say Major Lorne and as he walks off to the balcony, Dr. McKay, Carson, Ronan and Teyla ask Lorne what's the matter and here's my version of the conversation.

            hey where' sheppard going?
            :lorne: i Don't know he just left as soon as they started playing Aaron Neville's Please come home for christmas...
            It's Weir
            I concur
            aye
            it's been two years and i know we all miss her but Sheppard needs to get over it
            you don't get it do you McKay?
            get what?
            he was in love with her.
            what? i know he was kicking himself for leaving Elizabeth behind but i didn't know that
            :lorne: you wouldn't would you McKay?....
            let's leave him be for right now.

            (out on the balcony)
            the song is beginning to end as
            he hears
            "No more sorrow
            No grief and pain
            But I'll be happy
            Christmas
            Once again"

            Playing and we see John is leaning on the balcony rail and he reaches into his right bdu jacket pocket and pulls out a photo and as he looks as it there is a tear coming down his cheeks.

            elizabeth....I'm sorry.

            damn writing this got to me.
            This is sad.

            I'm going back to my Sparky Santa fic writing, it's happier.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

            Comment


              YOUHOU!!!!!!!!! *happy dance* It's the end of my work day. *looks the hour* 7.41pm. Oh Yes it's the end.
              After an hour of negotiation (and some rude words by him), he finally said "yes". I think I'll go to hell because I managed to raise the price with many useless options that I added to his estimate. lol
              Tomorrow, I will have a meeting with him (the time to sign the contract). I just hope he won't change his mind or I will seriously kick his ass.


              Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Love the manip and the snow art. The John!hair is priceless.

              It looks like the day for bad things to happen to Sparkies. Is there a full moon?
              And speaking of wanting to beat people. OT

              Spoiler:
              We had our vacation all planned in Feb for my birthday. We were invited to Key West by my husband's cousin who said it would be no problem to get a 3 bedroom townhouse on the base for the whole family. Now she says nothing is available and by the way, she and her husband are going away for the weekend we'll be there to celebrate their anniversary. Hope you can join us at the resort which costs nearly $800 a day. Everyone can share the cost and it won't be so bad. Needless to say the whole family is furious at her. I'm relinquishing control to my husband and washing my hands of the whole thing. Who knows where we'll end up? I don't care. We've already made plane reservations so we have to go.
              Sorry to hear that. Even the family can be annoying.

              LtCJS: This is sad. Poor John.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

              Comment


                Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                shame about the not shooting thing...

                Spoiler:
                I'm glad you've found a reasonable alternative. And yeah...base housing vs luxury resort....hmmm...
                And you get to swim with the dolphins!? I am SOOOO jealous and you have to take lots of pics (I love love love dolphins...someday I'll swim with them...*sigh*)
                I almost feel for the cousin...siccing mom and grandma on her....yikes!
                No no no,
                Spoiler:
                sorry to disappoint but I, repeat I, will not be swimming with no dolphins. I don't do water things. Ergo my less than enthusiastic response to this sudden change. At least in Key West there is shopping...sort of.
                sigpic

                Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  No no no,
                  Spoiler:
                  sorry to disappoint but I, repeat I, will not be swimming with no dolphins. I don't do water things. Ergo my less than enthusiastic response to this sudden change. At least in Key West there is shopping...sort of.

                  Spoiler:
                  *sniff* I understand...*sniff* no dolphins...

                  do you at least do the 'soaking up some sun and reading a good book' thing?
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Aaaahhhhhhhh! My customer called me again. It's 8.10pm.
                    I hesitate to turn off my cell phone for not having a call from him but he will be angry if I do this. I hope he will let me sleep.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by drewandian View Post

                      Spoiler:
                      *sniff* I understand...*sniff* no dolphins...

                      do you at least do the 'soaking up some sun and reading a good book' thing?
                      That I can do.

                      Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Aaaahhhhhhhh! My customer called me again. It's 8.10pm.
                      I hesitate to turn off my cell phone for not having a call from him but he will be angry if I do this. I hope he will let me sleep.
                      Aww poor daughter. I thought about you today at the grocery store. I had a nice conversation with a lovely lady who had a very French accent over the rib roasts. She was very friendly.
                      sigpic

                      Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        That I can do.



                        Aww poor daughter. I thought about you today at the grocery store. I had a nice conversation with a lovely lady who had a very French accent over the rib roasts. She was very friendly.
                        I was going to say " French are all friendly" but it's not true. The proof: My customer called me a second time but I think he understood that I don't want another call from him.lol
                        When I speak in english, I have a little french accent. I don't like it but it seems that French accent is loved by the English and American.lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                        Comment


                          mutters to himself * note to self don't make sparky shippers cry*

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            mutters to himself * note to self don't make sparky shippers cry*
                            Yes of course you can. Today was the wrong day but you didn't know.

                            It's official. I have a headache.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Yes of course you can. Today was the wrong day but you didn't know.

                              It's official. I have a headache.
                              i should've saved that little dialogue for christmas....dang.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                i should've saved that little dialogue for christmas....dang.
                                Oh no! I'm happy to read it today.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X