Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

random input.
    complaint

i did a sparky-manip quite a while ago and no-one really (esp of you *glares into the round*) gave me feedback, so MOVE GUYS and FLIPPING LOOK AT IT .. and give me Feedback - it killed my creativity

Titanic-Manip-HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
      random input.
      complaint

i did a sparky-manip quite a while ago and no-one really (esp of you *glares into the round*) gave me feedback, so MOVE GUYS and FLIPPING LOOK AT IT .. and give me Feedback - it killed my creativity

Titanic-Manip-HERE

I totally saw that on your LJ and forgot to comment...oops

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

I totally saw that on your LJ and forgot to comment...oops
        pffffffffffff
        *ignores you now*

thanks for the comment *g*
        i know i'm pathetic but ... still

Comment

random input.
          complaint

Titanic-Manip-HERE
          I saw it too and didn't comment and I hate it when people do that to me. So very sorry. It's beautiful and very Sparky.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Coach and Dooney & Bourke both have nice matching wallets. You can find sales online.
            I so second both recs. I've had a wallet from Dooney & Bourke for over ten years, and other than some staining on the leather (it's a cream white with brown trim-- I need to get some leather soap), that little puppy has held up beautifully. Well worth the money.

And then there's the problem of rise. I hate hate hate the new low slung style. I feel like my pants are about to fall off most of the time. I want my jeans just slightly below my natural waist and I want them not to gap in the waist. And don't even get me started on the different types of legs. *screams* Oh and there's the fact that my legs are 29 1/2 which means I always have to get all my pants hemmed a bit. It's not that easy unless you're the perfect shape. *chooses not to mention my belly fat*
            Argh, I hear you! I can't stand either the high rise or the low rise, it's got to be just at that sweet spot right over the navel. And the inseam! *screams* I've got long legs, and let me tell you, finding jeans where the legs are long enough that they don't pull up when I sit down, but they're not doing a credible imitation of an accordion when I'm standing is so aggravating.

I can see John staring at Elizabeth in confusion during a discussion about why she can't wear just any old jeans.
            LMAO! He totally would!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            I so envy my Dad who gets the same pair of jeans every time and doesn't even have to try them on! What must that be like?
            Aaaaah! My dad's the same way! Hmm, betcha John is like that, too. That'd probably drive Lizzie nuts!

random input.
            complaint

Titanic-Manip-HERE
            Oh, WOW! How did I miss that before! That is an awesome manip, you did a great job! Still giggling at John's floppy hair...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've been working on this wallpaper. I may play with it some more but like the simple look. From our discussion of the two Johns.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

I've been working on this wallpaper. I may play with it some more but like the simple look. From our discussion of the two Johns.

Spoiler:
                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/woobie.jpg
                OH! I like it!! Very good job!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Ooo...I really like that! Great job!

Torri012, I wish I could see your manips but your links don't ever work for me. Sorry.
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    SR, that is great, the comparsion is just great.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Thanks everybody. It's pretty obvious when you see the woobie faces side by side.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        oh i like it too
                        especially how you tried to put the little pics into the background!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        Ooo...I really like that! Great job!

Torri012, I wish I could see your manips but your links don't ever work for me. Sorry.
                        hmm... thats stupid .. and odd
                        just try: torri012.livejournal.com - its the first post out of the lot xD

Comment

Um, it's probably because she can't access LJ from her work computer. if you could put a direct link to the manips?
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

oh i like it too
                            especially how you tried to put the little pics into the background!

Thanks. Like I said, I usually just try to keep it real simple.

And I just noticed how many of us have woobie!John in our sigs. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Aaaahhhh! *flails* That illustrates what we've been saying so perfectly.

Thanks everybody. It's pretty obvious when you see the woobie faces side by side.
                              It is indeed. And people say it's not the same face... the proof is in the pudding!

Thanks. Like I said, I usually just try to keep it real simple.

And I just noticed how many of us have woobie!John in our sigs. LOL
                              Woobie!John = Sparky!John. Everybody knows it. Just ask all the gen fans who keep popping up saying they miss Elizabeth.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Don't forget, Sparkies: In 30 minutes, SyFy will be rerunning "Conversion," with Lizzie standing by her man when the rest of the team abandons him, in all its Sparky glory!

Comment

Working...
                                X