X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flashback story!

Sig by me

Comment

So the people's Stargate is above in space and the creature the're talking about are the Wraith

Comment

actually... the crashing ship looks like the one Kal El (Superman) landed in

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Flashback time!

Oh yeah, this so looks like a horror movie, complete with mob of villagers armed with farm tools.
          Reminds me of witchhunt movies and stories.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Why in every happy village are there buxum women carrying around baskets of food?

Comment

*snorts* That's Rodney, always thinking of his stomach.

And LOL at the next scene with Rodney talking to the little kid.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney and another member of his Junioir Fan Club! I love this.

Comment

Rodney is great with kids, isn't he?
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    Why in every happy village are there buxum women carrying around baskets of food?
                    It's another RenFaire planet!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

lol, let's not forget the food... that is so Rodney

Sig by me

Comment

OMG, Shep just gave Rodney a Gibbs headslap! *dies laughing*

Comment

Yeah, Ronon's a blast at 'kill the Wraith' parties

Sig by me

Comment

Ronon's spotted someone, and the chase is ON!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              OMG, Shep just gave Rodney a Gibbs headslap! *dies laughing*
                              ROFL!! He really did *grins*

Sig by me

Comment

I almost forgot about this, it brings up an interesting topic. I thought the Wraith were cloned?
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X