• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    3hours by train. I WILL BE THERE!!!!!

I will do a beautiful Sparky report.lol
    Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    And I'll provide the pictures :^D
    Somehow I have a feeling your feet and the ground are going to be strangers for a while.

If you haven't, check out the con's website: http://www.stoglio-events.com/halfway

Joe and Torri plus Ryan and Robin - I'm turning green over here. LOL
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Y'know, I don't seriously wonder if we should set this as the deadline for the first half of our season. That gives us 6 months to complete all those stories through say, PM Part II--what do y'all say?
      Works for me. Yipes, I have to get to work on mine.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Time to go to bed and have beautiful sparky dreams. Can I say I love my country sometimes?lol

Have nice day/night. kisses
        Never thought I would say this, but I LOVE FRANCE!!!
        Have many awesome sparky dreams

Sig by me

Comment

SK reminded me about this on Twitter: if anyone's interested in making their own Atlantis Rising tshirt, you can download the design HERE!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I'll be biting your ankles every day of the week to get you writing.
            Good! And everyone, keep poking me (the sharper the sticks, the better!) and holding my feet to the fire! I wanna get it DONE, baby!

SK reminded me about this on Twitter: if anyone's interested in making their own Atlantis Rising tshirt, you can download the design HERE!!!
            I've downloaded the pic pack, and the graphics are awesome!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mini Pic Fic in Honor of the Occasion

: whatta ya know those two gorgeous folk who play us are gonna be at the same convention, them Sparky Girls are going crazy about this....you know I wonder what will happen if they wind up staring in something together?
              : lets not push it.

: Does this mean we're going to the closet later?
              BALCONIES
              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
              sigpic

Comment

Downloaded and they are fabulous. Now all I need is a convention to go to.
                sigpic

Comment

OMG! Joe and Torri plus Ryan and Robin!!! Probie, KR and FH I am seriously jealous at the moment.
                  Why doesn't Creation come back to Columbus, OH anymore? Every where else is too far away.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    OMG! Joe and Torri plus Ryan and Robin!!! Probie, KR and FH I am seriously jealous at the moment.
                    Why doesn't Creation come back to Columbus, OH anymore? Every where else is too far away.
                    Chicago isn't that far. And plane fares are pretty reasonable.

So, the big announcement wore everybody out and you all left. Come back little Sparkies. We must think of more questions for the con attendees.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Chicago isn't that far. And plane fares are pretty reasonable.

So, the big announcement wore everybody out and you all left. Come back little Sparkies. We must think of more questions for the con attendees.
                      Were some scenes (eg defending my honour) scripted to be flirty? If so, is that fan interpretation, actor interpretation, or neither?

When you look back at some of your scenes, do you see more of a relationship than what was intended? Do you not see any relationship other than professional (friends, co-workers, whatever)?

There is a commentary (I don't recall which one - Coup?) in which they say something to the effect of "do you think they did it after that?" - what's your take on that? Was that your intention?

Do you wish they'd played up the antagonistic civilian/military relationship more than they did, or do you think that was settled after Hot Zone?

Were there any episodes that you wish had extra scenes? For example, Common Ground?

Those are all leading questions, perhaps something more neutral would be in order
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                        Were some scenes (eg defending my honour) scripted to be flirty? If so, is that fan interpretation, actor interpretation, or neither?

When you look back at some of your scenes, do you see more of a relationship than what was intended? Do you not see any relationship other than professional (friends, co-workers, whatever)?

There is a commentary (I don't recall which one - Coup?) in which they say something to the effect of "do you think they did it after that?" - what's your take on that? Was that your intention?

Do you wish they'd played up the antagonistic civilian/military relationship more than they did, or do you think that was settled after Hot Zone?

Were there any episodes that you wish had extra scenes? For example, Common Ground?

Those are all leading questions, perhaps something more neutral would be in order
                        Those are perfect. And leading questions can backfire, so we don't know what they'll say. Especially Joe. LOL

It was indeed Coup after the last scene when he said something about calling it a night and she said, "That we can do" and he gave her such a flirty look and left, almost walking into the door in the process. The guys on the commentary agreed that they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Another question: Why do you think the writers never saw the potential for a relationship between your characters? After all, the fans certainly did.
                        sigpic

Comment

Joining in the SQUEEE FEST going on about Torri and Joe at the same convention together this fall in France!

For all who get to go - YAY YOU!
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Excellent questions! Yes, they're leading, but leading can sometimes lead to fun stuff. Harharhar.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Those are perfect. And leading questions can backfire, so we don't know what they'll say. Especially Joe. LOL

It was indeed Coup after the last scene when he said something about calling it a night and she said, "That we can do" and he gave her such a flirty look and left, almost walking into the door in the process. The guys on the commentary agreed that they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Another question: Why do you think the writers never saw the potential for a relationship between your characters? After all, the fans certainly did.
                            Speaking of leading questions, that one is bound to let Joe run off at the mouth about his displeasure at certain things TBTW did.

Off to write, now!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My second convention will be a Sparky convention. I can't stop smiling.lol

Eri: Torri, Joe, Robin and Ryan..........I can't wait to see the other guests.
                              That I would hate to miss, so if can get time of work I'll definitely be going. Never been to France either so will be a double thrill factor.

Comment

A couple days ago on LJ, I asked for prompts (3 to 5 words) that I could write drabbly bits for. Prompts could be from any category, but 2 of the ones I got were SGA so I'll share them here....

Gateraid's prompt:
                                Spoiler:

Ronon zapped my privates

And my response:
                                Spoiler:

"Excuse me, Colonel - he did what?" Elizabeth tried without much success to not let her eyes linger lower on the disheveled Colonel's body.

Trying to keep the frustration from his voice, John replied, "Ronon zapped my privates."

Someday he was going to have to find out exactly how she did that thing with her eyebrow.

Coughing slightly to hide the chuckle she knew John wouldn't appreciate, Elizabeth asked "Please tell me you went to Carson to get, ahem, them checked out, right John?"

"They won't all fit in the infirmary, Elizabeth, I had to have Carson and his team come to the training room!"

Now both eyebrows were climbing up her forehead. "Excuse me? They wouldn't fit?"

"Elizabeth, Ronon zapped 12 of my new recruits, in rapid succession! Said something about 'getting their attention'. Now, I can handle Ronon and I can sure as hell handle my privates, but you might want to say something to him. He seems to listen to you better than he does me sometimes."

Elizabeth held up a hand as she passed the Colonel on the way to her office. "Enough said, Colonel. I'll speak with him later today." This time she couldn't keep the laugh from her voice as she threw over her shoulder, "You better hurry along and get back to your privates - you've left them in Carson's hands and you'll want to make sure he's taking good care of them."

Failegaidin's prompt:
                                Spoiler:

John, Elizabeth, an unexpected date

And my response:
                                Spoiler:

"Today? She's coming today?" John stood in the middle of their rather messy family quarters, a panicked look on his face. He watched Elizbeth race around the space, a look of pure determination on her face.

"John, I told you Jack was trying to expedite her clearance approval so she could get here as soon as possible. Now, move it, Colonel - Operation Clutter Patrol is commencing now!"

John jumped into action, grateful he was the kind of guy who performed well under pressure. He couldn't believe today would be the day he met Elizabeth's mother for the first time, almost as much as he couldn't believe today would also be the day Elizabeth's mother met her granddaughter for the first time.
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X