Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Sigh. I need Sparky. And a cookie. A big one. Or maybe wine.
    Sparky:

Spoiler:
    “Go to sleep John,” He heard Elizabeth mumble sleepily.

John didn’t respond. He just nuzzled his head deeper into her naked chest. She shivered at the sensation of his messy dark hair tickling under her chin. She sighed and ran a hand through it.

“John,” She whispered.

“I had plenty of rest,” He replied not moving from his comfortable position, “I am not tired.”

Cookie:

Wine:

BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

And you have mail in the form of a PM.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Spoiler:

: Oh man, SR's really whumped herself taking one for the team. We've got to do something!

: This is one of those times when you're going to suggest doing something really naughty and really embarrassing, isn't it?

: Your place, or mine?

After that, of course, you'll need some chocolate...
        Spoiler:

And a nice glass of raspberry wine to go with all that oooey gooey chocolate...
        Spoiler:

Bon appetite!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Really, I thought we were reviewing a dream I had. Or was that a nightmare?

Anyway, FH is helping me. So we all need to show her some extra love also. I think she has taken up drinking for the first time in her life. (((hugs)))
          Sends bowls of sugar to the little lemming. No, wait, sends Teyla & Kate dreams to her. katetey_kiss.gif

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          And now I know where to find you... muahahaha.

ETA: I can't find a journal with that username!
          Hmmm, not sure why.
          http://mathgirl24.livejournal.com/ I don't have any posts there or anything. I just use it to keep up with all the groups I enjoy, and to comment on things.

There's that, too. Just imagine the look on John's face when he finds a descended and naked Elizabeth in his bed!
          THIS is one of my favorite ideas. They should have had Janus show up at the end of GitM to help her ascend. Yes. It did seem like the whole episode was leading up to it. But heaven forbid we let Elizabeth have a happy ending. Grrrrr!

Spoiler:
          ::thinking:: She looks like she's gonna kiss me.
          ::thinking:: Well, this is nice too.

Comment

Ok I have a fic rec for you today. It's NC-17, so warning!

Irony Rocks fic Blank Slate

AFTER you've read both parts 1 & 2, then read this... (don't read this until you've finished the fic, or you'll spoil yourself)

Spoiler:
            Had to rec this one, as it has Elizabeth showing up naked after being ascended. "because Elizabeth descended into his bedroom. Naked.

Talk about wish fulfillment."

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Sends bowls of sugar to the little lemming. No, wait, sends Teyla & Kate dreams to her.
              Sweet dreams of K/T pretty much equals bowsl of sugar.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ok I have a fic rec for you today. It's NC-17, so warning!

Irony Rocks fic Blank Slate

AFTER you've read both parts 1 & 2, then read this... (don't read this until you've finished the fic, or you'll spoil yourself)

Spoiler:
                Had to rec this one, as it has Elizabeth showing up naked after being ascended. "because Elizabeth descended into his bedroom. Naked.

Talk about wish fulfillment."

There should be a third part to this.
                Spoiler:
                See how the Atlantis team reacts to seeing Elizabeth again. What memories she can be able to remember that sort of thing.

Comment

Hmmm, not sure why.
                  http://mathgirl24.livejournal.com/ I don't have any posts there or anything. I just use it to keep up with all the groups I enjoy, and to comment on things.
                  Tag, you're it.

Might want to make a post every now and then... Last fall, LJ started slowly deleting inactive journals that had no entries posted so that the names could be released for other users who wanted those names. As I recall, they are not deleting journals that have some kind of activity (such as commenting in others' journals), so you're safe, but it's still nice to see a post from time to time. Or use it as a place to rant, away from modding eyes.

THIS is one of my favorite ideas. They should have had Janus show up at the end of GitM to help her ascend. Yes. It did seem like the whole episode was leading up to it. But heaven forbid we let Elizabeth have a happy ending. Grrrrr!
                  Grrrrr! indeed! How dare they leave our Lizzeh hanging like that!

And yeah, Lizzeh descending in John's bedroom naked is totally wish fulfillment. John, you naughty, naughty boy.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    Sparky:

Spoiler:
                    “Go to sleep John,” He heard Elizabeth mumble sleepily.

John didn’t respond. He just nuzzled his head deeper into her naked chest. She shivered at the sensation of his messy dark hair tickling under her chin. She sighed and ran a hand through it.

“John,” She whispered.

“I had plenty of rest,” He replied not moving from his comfortable position, “I am not tired.”

Cookie:

Wine:

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Spoiler:

And you have mail in the form of a PM.
                    Spoiler:

: Oh man, SR's really whumped herself taking one for the team. We've got to do something!

: This is one of those times when you're going to suggest doing something really naughty and really embarrassing, isn't it?

: Your place, or mine?

After that, of course, you'll need some chocolate...
                    Spoiler:

And a nice glass of raspberry wine to go with all that oooey gooey chocolate...
                    Spoiler:

Bon appetite!
                    Sends bowls of sugar to the little lemming. No, wait, sends Teyla & Kate dreams to her. [ATTACH=CONFIG]29627[/ATTACH]

Hmmm, not sure why.

Spoiler:
                    ::thinking:: She looks like she's gonna kiss me.
                    ::thinking:: Well, this is nice too.
                    Blanket thanks to all of you. I feel much better now.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      There should be a third part to this.
                      Spoiler:
                      See how the Atlantis team reacts to seeing Elizabeth again. What memories she can be able to remember that sort of thing.
                      I'm actually happy with how it ends, leaving the rest up to the reader's imagination. You know, lots of happiness and sexytimes.

Tag, you're it.

Might want to make a post every now and then... Last fall, LJ started slowly deleting inactive journals that had no entries posted so that the names could be released for other users who wanted those names. As I recall, they are not deleting journals that have some kind of activity (such as commenting in others' journals), so you're safe, but it's still nice to see a post from time to time. Or use it as a place to rant, away from modding eyes.
                      I have a feeling I might need to do that later in the week.

Grrrrr! indeed! How dare they leave our Lizzeh hanging like that!

And yeah, Lizzeh descending in John's bedroom naked is totally wish fulfillment. John, you naughty, naughty boy.
                      And that's why we love him so.

Comment

LAUGH, Just Laugh!!!!

So I am planning a fic for July's big bang called "Identity" what happens is sometime after GITM, maybe during Reminants, John manages to find Elizabeth Ascended Soul in space. The expedition (especially Johnny is happy) however with FRAN and the Original Elizabeth's body both missing there is no place to put back her consciousness. However again Rodney tries to play god and decides this silly idea of putting her soul in the body of a recently deceased expedition member played by this lovely lady . Of course there are some understandable consiquence along with it. This should be fun!
                        Sounds interesting and a bit freaking for me considering the lady in the pic reminds me of one of my sister's friends.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Sounds interesting and a bit freaking for me considering the lady in the pic reminds me of one of my sister's friends.
                          If it makes you feel better Kolya kinda looks like my Stepdad....if he wasn't bald >.<
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

Got a question for you all.
                            Is it bad of me that every time I watch a Cincinnati Reds game and see all the patches and signs commemorating Sparky Anderson, I take a second to think about Elizabeth and John and all the work going into Atlantis Rising?

Comment

If it makes you feel better Kolya kinda looks like my Stepdad....if he wasn't bald >.<
                              A little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                A little bit.
                                Oh dear now I am afraid hes gonna feed one of my boyfriends to a Wraith!! O.O
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X