Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    Hello! Japan is so exciting. And the people are so nice. The food tastes good, but my stomach doesn't agree.
    I walked by a Café called Spark the other day, but couldn't take a picture, because my boss was with me.
    Big hug everyone!
    Glad you are having fun. Hope your tummy soon adjusts. Thanks for checking in.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Glad you are having fun. Hope your tummy soon adjusts. Thanks for checking in.

Only Four dass

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Only Four dass
        Yep, and trying to stay calm. I vary between extreme worry that he won't show and extreme excitement that he will. I guess that's a common pre-con condition. LOL
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          LOL Love the idea but I'm like Kis; I think he will use his gun or his foot (like he said to Ronon in The Shrine) but whay not. It' will be funny.lol
          Hey! I remember that I read a fic where John freaks out over a bug!!! If only I remembered which one it was... I think it was part of a 'five times this and one time that' fic, but I'm not sure...
          *tries to remember*

Sig by me

Comment

Yep, and trying to stay calm. I vary between extreme worry that he won't show and extreme excitement that he will. I guess that's a common pre-con condition. LOL
            Oh, yes... that it really is... imagine how I reacted when only a couple of days before Shore Leave I received an email with the subject 'guest cancellation'
            For me personally, I just keep denying that the actor I most want to see is going to be there, and I won't believe he/she is actually there unless he/she is seen by my own eyes. I've been going to cons for over 10 years and I'm still like that. It really never gets any better

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Oh, yes... that it really is... imagine how I reacted when only a couple of days before Shore Leave I received an email with the subject 'guest cancellation'
              For me personally, I just keep denying that the actor I most want to see is going to be there, and I won't believe he/she is actually there unless he/she is seen by my own eyes. I've been going to cons for over 10 years and I'm still like that. It really never gets any better
              Great. So it's terminal. Just great.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, I didn't know it sent that! I was battling with my extremely slow iPod internet connection and had already given up. Be sure you take lots of pics!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Great. So it's terminal. Just great.
                  You sorta get used to the con jitters though... sorta... but it's never pleasant.

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Bwahahaha!!!!!!! I love that idea
                    But I think John would just open fire or something if he saw a creepy crawler that scared him
                    Or use the bud of his gun to squash it...
                    The way I see it, he's going a bit OOC, so I wouldn't be the best to write anything along those lines.
                    But maybe... *bunny stamps on foot*
                    Yeah... maybe...
                    *wanders off mumbling to herself*
                    Well, it'd be kinda hard to use his gun or his boot if the bug dropped on his head or shoulder from a tree... I imagine he'd be startled enough to squawk just a bit.

Hello! Japan is so exciting. And the people are so nice. The food tastes good, but my stomach doesn't agree.
                    I walked by a Café called Spark the other day, but couldn't take a picture, because my boss was with me.
                    Big hug everyone!
                    Hiya! Good to hear from you, and I'm glad you're having a great time!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                    Hi Sparkies,
                    a useful bookmarklet to save fanfics in .epub format for your ebook reader!
                    http://dotepub.com/
                    -drag and drop the logo (top left) on your bookmarks bar.
                    -surf to a page where there's a fic or other text you want to save
                    -click on dotEPUB bookmark and ... you will be able to save the page in epub format!
                    Hope this is useful for your Sparky fics!!!
                    Ooooh, I'll have to check that out, thanks!

Heh, pretty much.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, I didn't know it sent that! I was battling with my extremely slow iPod internet connection and had already given up. Be sure you take lots of pics!
                      Will do. We have about 11 gigs of space available on various cards. That should be enough. And if Joe doesn't show up, I know it will be enough. LOL

You sorta get used to the con jitters though... sorta... but it's never pleasant.
                      Chronic, teminal and recurring. Great. Just great.

But OT: another addiction

Spoiler:
                      Mr. SR thinks I have a problem with an addiction to tote bags. I think he's wrong. I can stop anytime I want to. But when they give you the tote bag with free gifts inside, who could turn this down. Besides I don't have a red one. This size. And I needed some more of that stuff that scrubs the lines off my face. I mean when I ordered the collagen mask last week, I forgot to order the face scrubber. But I love the tote bag I got with that last order. In fact it's just perfect to carry crap in Chicago. Just sayin'. And did I mention there was free shipping?
                      sigpic

Comment

Chronic, teminal and recurring. Great. Just great.
                        Welcome to the wonderful world of conventions
                        No worries, you'll love it!!

But OT: another addiction

Spoiler:
                        Mr. SR thinks I have a problem with an addiction to tote bags. I think he's wrong. I can stop anytime I want to. But when they give you the tote bag with free gifts inside, who could turn this down. Besides I don't have a red one. This size. And I needed some more of that stuff that scrubs the lines off my face. I mean when I ordered the collagen mask last week, I forgot to order the face scrubber. But I love the tote bag I got with that last order. In fact it's just perfect to carry crap in Chicago. Just sayin'. And did I mention there was free shipping?
                        Nah, you're not addicted. It all makes perfect sense. And besides, it's called Elizabeth. That's another good excuse too

Sig by me

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of conventions
                          No worries, you'll love it!!

Nah, you're not addicted. It all makes perfect sense. And besides, it's called Elizabeth. That's another good excuse too
                          Good point. What could be addictive about that? Can't wait to get that red bag.
                          sigpic

Comment

Helllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
                            Don't ask me why I'm yelling.

SR: You're not addicted but just a real woman. We all have our weakness.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Fun vid. It's not Sparky. During a french convention. It's stupid to say it. You will hear it.lol
                            Maybe, you will do the same thing SR but with Joe.lol
                            French convention
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Fun vid. It's not Sparky. During a french convention. It's stupid to say it. You will hear it.lol
                              French convention
                              So... why are you yelling?

And ROFL!!!! That's hilarious
                              And DH is hilarious as hell
                              And is DN talking in French??
                              And what are the two people in the background doing?

Sig by me

Comment

SR: You're not addicted but just a real woman. We all have our weakness.

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                French convention
                                Cuuuttteeeee! The Davids are so adorable. But I can't do that with Joe. We are both already married.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X