Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I certainly hope so! We should probably go poke Creation about adding Joe to the roster at LAX in November and Torri to the roster in Chicago in August. They're at @CreationEnt on Twitter, in case anyone was wondering.
    I poked 'em!
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Hey my Sparkies we need 2 more votes to get to 50

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-movies/page39

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Tons. Because anyone who likes the two of them enough to go to a con with them is likely to like them together....so..... Oh, wait...John and Elizabeth that is. We know that Joe and Torri are just actors who played a character. *nods*
        Yes Yes we must remember Joe and Torri are only John and Elizabeth on screen.
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Tons. Because anyone who likes the two of them enough to go to a con with them is likely to like them together....so..... Oh, wait...John and Elizabeth that is. We know that Joe and Torri are just actors who played a character. *nods*
          Though we certainly wouldn't mind seeing Joe and Torri work together on a film/TV project at some point in the future.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Though we certainly wouldn't mind seeing Joe and Torri work together on a film/TV project at some point in the future.
            This thread would explode, what would we call them Sparky 3.0 or Sparky in a New Dimension?
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              At least 3. lol
              Kris, Falcon and me.
              1h30 with them, i'm sure there will be more Sparky questions. Can't wait to be there. hihihihihi
              I'm way too shy to be asking any questions... Do you have any idea how much courage it took me to ask Jewel a question last year? My nerves were killing me and I was terrified I wouldn't be able to form any sort of coherent word. Cause my mind tends to go blank.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Cannooooooooooooooot wait!!!!!! Ahhhhh, Sparky con!!!! Also Torri in Düsseldorf, Gent, Los Angeles and Bournemouth. I am gonna be broke for decades but who cares right? TORRRI!!!! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I'm way too shy to be asking any questions... Do you have any idea how much courage it took me to ask Jewel a question last year? My nerves were killing me and I was terrified I wouldn't be able to form any sort of coherent word. Cause my mind tends to go blank.
                  I've been praticing already what I am gonna ask Joe....something I have been curious about....how did he handle being filmed bound and gagged during Common Ground? Certainly that would have been awkward for him would it have not?
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    This thread would explode, what would we call them Sparky 3.0 or Sparky in a New Dimension?
                    Sparky 3D?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Have a drink beforehand? Or two?

Originally posted by torrealis View Post
                    Cannooooooooooooooot wait!!!!!! Ahhhhh, Sparky con!!!! Also Torri in Düsseldorf, Gent, Los Angeles and Bournemouth. I am gonna be broke for decades but who cares right? TORRRI!!!! lol.
                    ZOMG! *glomps you* You need to hang out here more, girl! Torri Tour 2011 for the win!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sparky 3D? Sparky is too epic for 3D....how about:

SPARKY 4D
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Hellooooo! It looks like we are attracting lots of fans. Come back and bring your friends. We love Torri around here. Not to mention Joe. And John. And Elizabeth.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Quick check-in on tonight's SGU, "Epilogue" (again, due to the timeslot change, I'll be missing the first 15-20 minutes of the first run of the episode): Looks like there was absolutely nothing regarding what's going on back on Earth or anything else that might come into play in Atlantis Rising. This episode was basically the crew of Destiny on Novus, learning about the civilization founded by their AU selves from "Twin Destinies." I'll be watching the full episode in about an hour and will report more afterward if necessary. Now, back to your regularly scheduled insanity.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          Sparky 3D? Sparky is too epic for 3D....how about:

SPARKY 4D
                          Whoo, we'd have to be wearing some mondo souped-up glasses for that!

Hellooooo! It looks like we are attracting lots of fans. Come back and bring your friends. We love Torri around here. Not to mention Joe. And John. And Elizabeth.
                          Lots of cast and character love here!

Comment

And the slow migration from Twitter continues ... LOL, nice to see ya!

So today was my first day at work. 1 down, 28 days left in the school year!!! Whoohoo!

And during class, cause I got bored, I wrote part of my new chapter. Should have it up soon.

Comment

So, my first full viewing of SGU's "Epilogue" is finished and it's as I reported earlier, there's nothing that would affect Atlantis Rising.
                              Spoiler:
                              One thing I would like to mention is how much I enjoyed seeing the moments of worldbuilding by the AU Destiny crew on Novus. That's the kind of thing I would like to see develop as we progress with Atlantis Rising, especially once we get into Season 7 when Atlantis is once again cut off from Earth. Something to think about.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              And the slow migration from Twitter continues ... LOL, nice to see ya!

So today was my first day at work. 1 down, 28 days left in the school year!!! Whoohoo!

And during class, cause I got bored, I wrote part of my new chapter. Should have it up soon.
                              Good to hear the first day went well!

And another little treat for those following Stargate!Ren: Part 3 of With Fire and Sword is now online.

Comment

We can use John's shades for the shape!
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X