Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    TLM, you really scare me sometimes, you know that?
    I do eh? I thought the little voice inside screams "GENIUS GENIUS"

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Please don't mention Larrin. Sorry, but they were trying for another Vala but that actress (can't think of her name) was no Claudia Black.
    I concur that woman is hot. Claudia Black I mean.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    Zandra & TLM your crossover pic fics cracked me up.

And, to add to the weather discussion.....I'm in the midwest - at the beginning of the week, it was in the 80s and now they predicting snow tomorrow. FCOL!

A little Sparky pic cap for your viewing enjoyment!
    Spoiler:

J (in his head) - does she have any idea how cute she looks right now? Why won't Rodney leave so I can pull her into a storage closet?
    E (in her head) - Shut up Rodney, shut up Rodney, shut up Rodney.....I've got other business to attend to, namely Colonel Hotpants over there.
    Glad you liked and LOL at the pic fic!
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Don't all the men crush on Lizzie? But really, he was.
      Even Oberoth was totally crushing on Lizzeh, in a scary evil warlord kind of way... Which I'm guessing will probably do nothing to inspire happy Sparky dreams for you tonight.

Please don't mention Larrin. Sorry, but they were trying for another Vala but that actress (can't think of her name) was no Claudia Black.
      *shudders* I never liked Larrin. *shudders some more*

A little Sparky pic cap for your viewing enjoyment!
      Spoiler:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...echoes0201.jpg
      J (in his head) - does she have any idea how cute she looks right now? Why won't Rodney leave so I can pull her into a storage closet?
      E (in her head) - Shut up Rodney, shut up Rodney, shut up Rodney.....I've got other business to attend to, namely Colonel Hotpants over there.
      "Colonel Hotpants?" I am SO going to have to remember that one!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I'm glad we got that mystery all straightened out. I should have...uh...sections 3-5 done by Monday, especially if it snows on Sunday.
      Heeheehee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Your offer made me smile though =D
        well my ego thanks you that you thought my offer was tempting

Comment

Oy! Home from work, now I hafta stay up waaaay past my bedtime and wait for my little sister to come home. How shall I ever pass the time???

Well, since FFdotnet is being a butt and isn't letting me upload my new DW story, I should catch up on today's events!!!

Okay SW now this has to be done. This will happen if Jack Harkness goes aboard Atlantis, and those who watch Torchwood know this will go down:

Spoiler:

Jack: My, my, my, I have never seen two finer people together as a couple! Hey would you two fine specimen mind adding a third member in your pair?

: you want to WHAT?!
          : He isnt serious? John please tell me he isn't serious?

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/p...w101_00072.jpg

Jack: So what do you say?

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/p...tl_217_121.jpg

: I hate to burst your bubble Captain Harkness but this is a CLOSED partnership, Colonel Sheppard belongs to one person and that is me.
          : *Thinks* I love it when she claims me as her own.

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/p...w101_00533.jpg

Jack: Fine, Fine, how about you sweetcheeks? What a piece of this?

This has been another crack idea from The Lady More
          Oh my frakkin God. That is sooooooo wrong! But Rodney's face is priceless in that context!!! Some virtual green for you!!!

OMG!
          Spoiler:
          Lizzeh's actually volunteering to be bait?! John is so not going to like that.
          Yeah. I'm working on angst now. But it makes the ending so much more enjoyable ... when I actually know what the ending will be, I'll let you know. Heh.

RTP, Pts. 1-2 checked, rechecked and on the way home- eyes getting blurry- stopping until tomorrow.
          GO AUNTIE RED!!!

... More cheerleaders for you, LOL.

Oh John won't be too happy about that! Having an ancient as his competition. Then again I don't think Liz will be too happy when she finds out about Larrin (Kolya if he got a Sex Change)

Speaking of him I am hoping to get my YBRLTD chapter up, if I get through this non Sparky part which contains Kolya and his fictional family, him and his fictional wife in my opinion is Sparky's evil twin *shudders* The only thing that is getting me through is the Sparky scene in the next Chapter.....

Fancy Cuddling anyone?
          Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          I'll cuddle with You TLM. On wait your talking about sparky cuddling in your chapter. LOL. Nevermind
          HAHAHA,

TLM, you really scare me sometimes, you know that?

*snickers*
          Ditto on that!

"effete"... I had to look that word up. I haven't had to look up a word in a long time. You gave me some education for the day, SR!

The snow's all melted, so no fights with snow. I can throw tomatoes at you
          Jerk.

I'm looking for a new sci-fi show to watch so I guess SeaQuest is not a good option then? I've heard the newer Dr. Who is very good, but also has some really sad ship elements. I'm not sure I'm up for that angst. What about Firefly? Can anyone say yay or nay to that?
          Personally, I've never seen SeaQuest or Firefly, but I absitively posolutely love Doctor Who. As if my sig wasn't a dead givaway. It does have its angsty and sad moments, but overall it's a great show. Gotta love Brit coms!

Also, it depends if you actually ship the characters or not. Personally, I do ship Rose/10, but that's a topic for another thread. Still sad, but better than never seeing it happen.

... Still waiting for my sister. REALLY wish she'd call or give me an ETA or somethin' ...

Comment

I'm looking for a new sci-fi show to watch so I guess SeaQuest is not a good option then? I've heard the newer Dr. Who is very good, but also has some really sad ship elements. I'm not sure I'm up for that angst. What about Firefly? Can anyone say yay or nay to that?
            I agree with everything people have said about Firefly. If your interested there used to be a website that had the translations for all the Chinese on it. If you find it be prepared to ROTFLYAO at some of the stuff.
            and FH
            Spoiler:
            Kaylee+strawberries=sweatdreams!

I would also recommend Warehouse 13 and Babylon 5. I really regret selling my dvds of B5. Farscape isn't bad either. And if your more in a mood for fantasy might I sugest Highlander The Series.
            Last edited by mandogater; 25 March 2011, 08:32 PM.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

RL OT ... I was originally told my sister would be home at midnight. AT MIDNIGHT, she texts and says she's still an hour away ... Oh lordy ...

*starts writing new chapter for neglected fics*

Comment

Good morning Sparkies! I'm awake and alert and oddly, seeing grammatical errors everywhere...prime condition for getting back to work. But first I have RL stuff to do. Now I know how Rodney feels, being pulled in every direction. Too bad John can't come and yell at me to focus.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Yeah, I'm up early. (On a Saturday? The horror!)

SR, I'm right there with you in not being able to find my focus. Argh, frustration. Hopefully it'll be better once the grocery shopping is done.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Yeah, I'm up early. (On a Saturday? The horror!)

SR, I'm right there with you in not being able to find my focus. Argh, frustration. Hopefully it'll be better once the grocery shopping is done.
                    I've been up since 5am. i have no idea why but im finally on spring break but i have a BUTT Load of school work to do. 5 essays. four of them are for english *grimaces* and one of them is for my criminal justice class.

Comment

You just reminded me I have to bake cookies later. What? People are expecting them. They are so.

And then there's the plot bunny nibbling on my toes whispering that Elizabeth loses focus and can't prioritize her tasks for the first time in her life and John helps her get organized. Somebody take the stupid bunny please and put him out of his misery.

Oh God, a title just came to me: "Five Times Elizabeth Lost Focus and One Time She Didn't" Smut is optional. Smut is inevitable. This sounds like a job for Anuna. Where is that girl?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        I've been up since 5am. i have no idea why but im finally on spring break but i have a BUTT Load of school work to do. 5 essays. four of them are for english *grimaces* and one of them is for my criminal justice class.
                        Ewwww. Sounds like the workload I had in college. A never-ending parade of essays for my poly sci classes. Fortunately, my theatre classes were more fun.

You just reminded me I have to bake cookies later. What? People are expecting them. They are so.
                        Cookies! *clappy hands*

And then there's the plot bunny nibbling on my toes whispering that Elizabeth loses focus and can't prioritize her tasks for the first time in her life and John helps her get organized. Somebody take the stupid bunny please and put him out of his misery.

Oh God, a title just came to me: "Five Times Elizabeth Lost Focus and One Time She Didn't" Smut is optional. Smut is inevitable. This sounds like a job for Anuna. Where is that girl?
                        Oh yeah, smut is soooo inevitable with a story idea and title like that.

Comment

Mornin Sparkies. Whew - I bleary-eyed this morning. I became an auntie for the 12th time yesterday morning. WOOT! (Let's not add in there the fact I'm a "great auntie" as well, sigh).

Thursday & Friday, we had our 2 year-old niece staying with us, so her Mommy & Daddy could go have a baby. Not too much sleep the past two nights. Thank God for my 8 year-old - she's been an absolute angel helping with the babysitting.

Here's a little Sparky prompt if anyone wants it....

John & Elizabeth - exhausted, rainy afternoon, naptime.
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Mornin Sparkies. Whew - I bleary-eyed this morning. I became an auntie for the 12th time yesterday morning. WOOT! (Let's not add in there the fact I'm a "great auntie" as well, sigh).

Thursday & Friday, we had our 2 year-old niece staying with us, so her Mommy & Daddy could go have a baby. Not too much sleep the past two nights. Thank God for my 8 year-old - she's been an absolute angel helping with the babysitting.

Here's a little Sparky prompt if anyone wants it....

John & Elizabeth - exhausted, rainy afternoon, naptime.
                            Baby! Congrats.

And now we have two bunnies floating around.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ewwww. Sounds like the workload I had in college. A never-ending parade of essays for my poly sci classes. Fortunately, my theatre classes were more fun.
                              yeah. i was like to myself "So much for having a good spring break." hopefully i can finish all of them by mid week that way i can some what of a good time.

Comment

Baby! Congrats.

And now we have two bunnies floating around.
                                Thank you! I really enjoy being an auntie.

Those darn prolific bunnies.....always reproducing when you aren't looking. LOL
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X