Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Are you going to the french convention for the moment?
    Don't know yet... especially since we just booked our trip to the UK which didn't come cheap... which we knew but still it was ... mmm.... yikes...

But, it has been put on the calendar so yeah, I'm keeping an eye out on it.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hiya, Probie! Good to see you! *hugs*

And lookie! 48 posts to go!

*scurries back to writing desk*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Let's make that 47 by saying something meaningful...

Nope, got nothing.

Comment

And 46 to say that I hate how real life can intrude on my fic writing time. On the other hand, it gives me a chance to think of new details that I should have thought of in the first place.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And 46 to say that I hate how real life can intrude on my fic writing time. On the other hand, it gives me a chance to think of new details that I should have thought of in the first place.
            And while real life gets in your way... currently it's the reason that I can put thoughts to paper. I got zilch to do at work, which basically means I write... old school, pen to paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              And while real life gets in your way... currently it's the reason that I can put thoughts to paper. I got zilch to do at work, which basically means I write... old school, pen to paper.

Hey, at least it's a fun way to occupy the time!

And lookie, we've picked up a new member! Welcome, Rosemary Weir22!

Comment

That's just eerie, isn't it? Oh, and a little bit of trivia: Douglas Netter (Executive Producer) and John Copeland (Associate Producer) also worked on Babylon 5. Small world, eh?
                Wow, Jessica looks so young... ...and I giggled at the special effects (it's my thing) - they were so basic but nonetheless cool and shiny. I think if I had known about this show I could have watched it too.

There's definitely a pattern...
                Very small world! And yes, my history for shipping doomed female characters goes all the way back to my childhood.

You guys should discourage me from watching Castle, knowing my track record.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                Yes ma'am. Thanks to all the betas--Gateraid, Scary Kitty and Falcon Horus all did a fantastic job with plot and continuity and Eri's terrifically awesome fails in remember SG-1 spellings and there is no better beta-er than Southern Red for grammar/spelling. Much of her beta-ing went as I thought it might: Comma/remove comma/put comma/put comma/remove comma/put comma/comma/comma/comma... I stink at commas. But I felt like I learned something with her explanations, too, so thanks.

I'll put on the glistening final touches and our first story will be complete.
                ::JT does a happy dance:: AddEmoticons00914.gif

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Don't forget dash/remove dash/no reason for this blasted dash/oh I give up.

Oh, he's got really special plans for tomorrow. Today is just a prelim.

Spoiler:

Elizabeth: John, why are you following me? I told you that Tuesday was smut day.

John: But 'Lizbeth, the storage closet on this level is empty and I thought we'd...

Elizabeth: Did you not see Rodney standing there? What am I going to do with you?
                John: Uh...
                Rodney: MY EYES!!!!!
                I really think Rodney would be happy for them eventually (note the wistful "huh" upon viewing the kiss in TLG). However, that could easily be his first reaction.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                I have nothing to say just "hello".lol
                I hope you're all fine.
                Did I miss something very important?
                HI!!

Originally posted by Rosemary Weir22 View Post
                I'm just glad I ain't the only one! Whoo hoo! I love Sparky..... It's so obvious I mean we could easily see Sam/Jack, so we can easily see John/Elizabeth!
                Welcome!!!

Comment

I'm just glad I ain't the only one! Whoo hoo! I love Sparky.....
                  There's plenty of Sparkies around - and for some odd reason Skittlkes come to mind. Odd...

Or lemmings like me who like Sparky (+ 1 = OT3) but not as their fave pairing... I'm a Sparky supporter.

...It's so obvious I mean we could easily see Sam/Jack, so we can easily see John/Elizabeth!
                  J/E sure. S/J - not really.

But that's just me.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Very small world! And yes, my history for shipping doomed female characters goes all the way back to my childhood.
                  My favorite characters die, disappear or are never heard off again. So yeah... and it has happened again (in my SeaQuest rewatch) so I'm a character's worst nightmare.

Seeing as how Beckett is the lead female and Castle's main character in his book, I wouldn't worry.

Edit: 41

Comment

Don't look at me; I don't watch Castle. *ducks tomatoes*

::JT does a happy dance:: [ATTACH=CONFIG]29501[/ATTACH]
                    Eeee! Happy dancing kitty! *pets*

I really think Rodney would be happy for them eventually (note the wistful "huh" upon viewing the kiss in TLG). However, that could easily be his first reaction.
                    *snickers*

There's plenty of Sparkies around - and for some odd reason Skittlkes come to mind. Odd...

Or lemmings like me who like Sparky (+ 1 = OT3) but not as their fave pairing... I'm a Sparky supporter.
                    Skittles? Taste the rainbow!

Down to 40.

Comment

Skittles? Taste the rainbow!
                      Hey, I didn't know what they were until a week ago.

Sadly, I am one of those persons who eat their M&M's by color - which then also applies to Skittles. I start with blue, but that wasn't available so it was yellow next. And thus I only ate the ones that taste like lemon.

And no, that's not weird... okay, maybe a little...

Comment

I'm just glad I ain't the only one! Whoo hoo! I love Sparky..... It's so obvious I mean we could easily see Sam/Jack, so we can easily see John/Elizabeth!
                        Welcome to Sparkyland....Have some Sparky cookies!
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, I didn't know what they were until a week ago.

Sadly, I am one of those persons who eat their M&M's by color - which then also applies to Skittles. I start with blue, but that wasn't available so it was yellow next. And thus I only ate the ones that taste like lemon.

And no, that's not weird... okay, maybe a little...

OMG I do that too!! I actually had a spreadsheet going at one point, and graphed out the proportions of various colors. Yes, I'm a math geek. I admit it. And I'm about to start spamming the thread.... watch out everyone

Comment

In honor of Canon Monday, here's some canon moments...

I'm going to start with the sad times, so that I can end on the happy.

(Getting these pics together makes me realize how much the Sparky in season 4/5 was completely JF and his facial expressions. Gotta love him!)

Adrift:
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Lifeline:

Spoiler:

Comment

This Mortal Coil:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X