Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    I took art classes at FIT, so I have an Fashion Illustration style to my artwork...so dont kill me if Liz Weir looks like a fashion model!
    She's a fashion model.lol
    I can only draw if I have a model and I can't draw "properly" character. I tried sometimes but I don't like it.
    I drew each SGA characters except Rodney and Teyla. I love to draw Stargate or jumper or other things.
    Can't wait to see what you will do.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Day 13: A scene that made you blush
      either "The Hug" in The Siege Part 3 or "The Kiss" in The Long Goodbye.

Day 14: Favorite pairing
      On SG-1: Jack and Sam
      On SGA: John and Elizabeth, Rodney and Katie Brown

Comment

I took art classes at FIT, so I have an Fashion Illustration style to my artwork...so dont kill me if Liz Weir looks like a fashion model!
        I don't think any of us will mind all that much. After all, we all think she's gorgeous.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Stargate Franchise OT
          Spoiler:
          According to JM's Blog. Things are looking positive.
          I really hate these cryptic answers.
          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 13 January 2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I'm back with an update to the writers blog on SGARising. Go see. There's even a snippet of To Build A Fire. http://www.sgarising.com/blog/
            Oh, that was fantastic! So exciting too, I just discovered the blog and twitter site today! Let's celebrate, we'll have "pizza and margarita shooters"
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              Stargate Franchise OT
              Spoiler:
              I really these cryptic answers.
              Probably SGU-related...

Anyway... my interwebz is on the fritz so quickly posting my next question before I'm thrown off the virtual line again.

Spoiler:
              Day 15: Least favorite pairing
              Day 16: Favorite season
              Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
              Day 18: Favorite side character
              Day 19: Most annoying side character
              Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
              Day 21: Best quote
              Day 22: Worst quote
              Day 23: Saddest character death
              Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
              Day 25: Favorite kiss
              Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
              Day 27: Funniest screen cap
              Day 28: Favorite enemy
              Day 29: Least favorite enemy
              Day 30: One thing you would change
              Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen

1. Doppelganger went something like this -> ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO [gasps for air] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2. The Last Man, when the building collapses at the end, the graphics are of such horrible level that I'm actually yelling out that they should fire their 3D-department effective immediately. Horrid!

3. Brainstorm, when McKay goes to Jennifer's rescue -> notwithstanding that the theme from Titanic was playing through my head, it went a little like this... -> -> Seriously?!? *facepalm* Cliche much!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I'm back with an update to the writers blog on SGARising. Go see. There's even a snippet of To Build A Fire. http://www.sgarising.com/blog/
                Squee! That was awesome, SR! A new snippet from our wonderful little project was just the motivation I needed.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Oh, that was fantastic! So exciting too, I just discovered the blog and twitter site today! Let's celebrate, we'll have "pizza and margarita shooters"
                  Sounds tasty to me!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  3. Brainstorm, when McKay goes to Jennifer's rescue -> notwithstanding that the theme from Titanic was playing through my head, it went a little like this... -> -> Seriously?!? *facepalm* Cliche much!
                  LOL! Titanic? Seriously? Oh, that is soooo bad!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    LOL! Titanic? Seriously? Oh, that is soooo bad!
                    McKay: NEVER LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      Stargate Franchise OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I really hate these cryptic answers.

Anyway... my interwebz is on the fritz so quickly posting my next question before I'm thrown off the virtual line again.

Spoiler:

1. Doppelganger went something like this -> ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO [gasps for air] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
                      *hands FH a cup of water after all that screaming*

2. The Last Man, when the building collapses at the end, the graphics are of such horrible level that I'm actually yelling out that they should fire their 3D-department effective immediately. Horrid!

Yeah, I like McKeller, but even I thought that was too much ... Too Bond-ish ...

Now, present for y'all:

The fic bunnies are starting to wake from their sudden hibernation, and have given me this:

Atlantis Orientation, Chapter 3 -- "Red Shirts of Atlantis" is now posted for your reading and LOLing pleasure.

Working on some more in between working, sleeping, eating, breathing, and paying taxes.

Oh, and fighting off the bad guys.

Comment

Probably SGU-related...

Spoiler:

i dont think that you were the only one doing that

Good Morning Sparky People ...by the way XD

Comment

Oh god imagine McKay screaming that. I could totally see McKay on a piece of debris holding on tightly. Meanwhile Elizabeth and John are on the balcony with Popcorn laughing at him!
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            No wonder Caldwell's so cranky, being put in charge of the milk run.
                            I think there is a deleted scene on the Season 4 DVDs were Caldwell is complaining to Sheppard, I think, about being a glorified bus driver or something like that.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh god imagine McKay screaming that. I could totally see McKay on a piece of debris holding on tightly. Meanwhile Elizabeth and John are on the balcony with Popcorn laughing at him!

Comment

*dies laughing* That's priceless!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                I think there is a deleted scene on the Season 4 DVDs were Caldwell is complaining to Sheppard, I think, about being a glorified bus driver or something like that.
                                I seem to recall hearing about that, now that you mention it. I don't have the S4 DVDs, so I've never seen it myself.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Now, present for y'all:

The fic bunnies are starting to wake from their sudden hibernation, and have given me this:

Atlantis Orientation, Chapter 3 -- "Red Shirts of Atlantis" is now posted for your reading and LOLing pleasure.

Working on some more in between working, sleeping, eating, breathing, and paying taxes.

Oh, and fighting off the bad guys.
                                OMFGLMAO! This series just keeps getting better and better! I don't know what was funnier,
                                Spoiler:
                                Elizabeth slipping Chuck some of Zelenka's moonshine, Chuck announcing the betting pool on when/how Ford will show up next, Lizzeh throwing a BIG tomato at Kavanaugh's picture (quick canon check: his first name is Peter. Seriously. TPTW keep reusing the same names. ), or the crack about who the Expedition's counterparts in "The Goonies" are.

I can't wait to see the intro to Pegasus Galaxy cultures... I imagine they'll have quite a few snarky things to say about the Genii...

Comment

Working...
                                X