Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    Pure thoughts looking at Joe? Are you blind or what?

*che bel pezzo di figo!* (sorry can't find a proper translation for this)
    Hehe, it's allright. No, who did ever have fun while thinking pure thoughts?
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I think Joe's played the 'smokin hot awesome doctor' before, too. I believe it was the TV series Providence. Yum, yum.
      Oh yeah!!! That's right ... another comment about his Providence appearance below ...

Yikes, now there's a scary spoiler! *hides under blanket*
      You're telling me. Apparently, it was the most melodramatic spoiler that the bunnies could come up with. But now that I have a bag on Pretzel M&Ms, which they're secretly addicted to, things should go back to normal.

*Shippy hears weird noises from the kitchen*

Ah crap. Forgot to get me some before they found them. Snap.

Nah, that's just snark. We like snark around here.
      Whew!!! Felt like I was turning into McKay there for a moment ... LOL

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Wasn't that when they sprayed his hair gray to make him look older?
      Did they? I know that's the show where they literally put Gorilla Glue on his hair to keep it straight. Only worked for about an hour. Hey, SR, didn't you post that vid a couple days ago??? I think it's the same one ...

In any case, I had to go back and rewatch it. I mean, who doesn't love watching stories about his hair???

Well, anyways, a little grey can't hurt. Older, distinguished, still smokin hot -- you just need a fire extinquisher to put him out ...

And I think he also played a psychologist or psychiatrist on Profiler.
      Hmm. Hafta go check that out.

And speaking of smokin' hot. Have you guys seen the pics coming out of Sweden? Probie must be in hog heaven.
      Nobody can pull off hot/debonair/nerdy/smokin like JoeF, that's for sure!

Must get back to work on Return to Pegasus 2... *cracks whip over head*

OMG, I think they did give him some gray hair on that one. LOL!

Those pics are so yummy. *wipes drool off chin*
      Uh-huh. What she said.
      Last edited by ShipperWriter; 27 November 2010, 10:17 AM.

Comment

I think Joe's played the 'smokin hot awesome doctor' before, too. I believe it was the TV series Providence. Yum, yum.
        Wasn't that when they sprayed his hair gray to make him look older?
        OMG, I think they did give him some gray hair on that one. LOL!
        Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Did they? I know that's the show where they literally put Gorilla Glue on his hair to keep it straight. Only worked for about an hour. [snip] Well, anyways, a little grey can't hurt. Older, distinguished, still smokin hot -- you just need a fire extinquisher to put him out ...
        Yeah. I was soooooo wrong.

A little grey now = AWESOME!

A little grey 10 years ago = CREEPY!!! He was way too young when they did that! It's just not right!

Proof:

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Yeah. I was soooooo wrong.

A little grey now = AWESOME!

A little grey 10 years ago = CREEPY!!! He was way too young when they did that! It's just not right!

Proof:
          I don't mind the grey, but OMG that hairdo. :/ :/ Eeeek.

Comment

Well, Probie has tweeted but evidently she has forgotten how to speak English.

Passe un bon weekend, A pu parler a Joe en francais et est ravie I think it says that she had a great weekend, was able to speak to Joe in French and is delighted.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

OMGOMGOGM! I just read a tweet from the Swedish con that Joe was promoting SGARising.

We need to confirm this. ASAP.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                omgomgogm! I just read a tweet from the swedish con that joe was promoting sgarising.

We need to confirm this. Asap.
                oh. My god. I think my heart just stopped a little. Joe. Oh joe. Joejoejoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  oh. My god. I think my heart just stopped a little. Joe. Oh joe. Joejoejoe.
                  I know. My fingers got so tangled up I couldn't spell OMG. This is huge. This is so huge it is hugely huge. Ginormously huge.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know. My fingers got so tangled up I couldn't spell OMG. This is huge. This is so huge it is hugely huge. Ginormously huge.
                    I know SR, this is amazing!!!

Comment

SGARising now has 69 guests online. We have got to update that site. I can't wait until Eri gets back. OMG. I think it's time for a little teaser on the first ep and maybe news on when it will go online. Work to be done!
                      sigpic

Comment

*Shippy starts dancing in her seat*

OMG!!! I started Tweeting people trying to find stuff out ... you'll probably know before me!

But let's spread the word nonetheless!!!

Comment

OMGOMGOGM! I just read a tweet from the Swedish con that Joe was promoting SGARising.

We need to confirm this. ASAP.
                          Woohoo for you guys!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

SGARising now has 69 guests online. We have got to update that site. I can't wait until Eri gets back. OMG. I think it's time for a little teaser on the first ep and maybe news on when it will go online. Work to be done!
                            Dude yes and fic to be written ASAP!!! I'm so excited! OMG JOE! He just pimped our little project, did he???!

Comment

Dude yes and fic to be written ASAP!!! I'm so excited! OMG JOE! He just pimped our little project, did he???!
                              We now have 75 guests and rising. I hope they check back. Maybe lots more will also follow us on Twitter. That will keep them updated.

Thank you Joe. Thank you a million times.
                              sigpic

Comment

OMFG, the stuff you miss when you're out grocery shopping... came back to find a bunch of new followers at the SGA Rising Twitter.

God Bless Joe Flanigan! We love ya, man!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X