Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Yeah, I get that part. But as a kid I was severely traumatized by the genre. Eeek. *hugs you*
    Traumatized as a kid? Yikes! That's not good! *huggles*

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    For Anuna: A little feel better soon card of sorts.

I know how it feels when nothing's going your way.

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29004[/ATTACH] Beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if you wanted to.

Then things go downhill
    Spoiler:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29001[/ATTACH]
    Dr. Weir: I wouldn't have thought you believed in ghosts.
    Dr. McKay: I never used to, then I learned about things called Wraiths that can suck the life out of you with their hands. [raises hand, gestures demonstratively] What the hell is that?

Your friends are not very helpful

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29000[/ATTACH]
    I’m sorry for shooting everyone.

Life is just a little crappy

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29002[/ATTACH]
    Dr. McKay: Crap!
    Hermiod: What did you do?
    Dr. McKay: I just ran it through a translation program—it's Wraith.
    [Hermiod looks at the screen, then at Dr. Mckay]
    Hermiod: "Crap" indeed.

Maybe a little cup of Joe...err. coffee will give you a little smile break from RL.

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29003[/ATTACH]

Hope you feel better soon dear!
    Aww, that's just awesome!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Lady More Presents.....Another Pic Fic:

Sparky....Teenie Bopper Style

: *walking into the office and sitting on Elizabeth's desk* Ey Elizabeth ya busy? I need to talk to you about something.
      : Go ahead John

: *takes a breath and sighs* Ya see the thing is....your scent is...like my own brand of Heroin

: *looks up and gives him te eyebrow of doom* for heaven's sakes John, you are supposed to be a ladies man and you decide to seduce me by ripping a line from Twilight?

: *turns away shyly* I thought you ladies like Twilight!
      : Teenage girls do I look like a teenie? Now go away and don't come back untill you use a pickup line from a GOOD movie.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And now I think it's time for a Sparky picspam just because it's a beautiful (but cold) Friday and we escaped another snow event.

Spoiler:

These are great *me so happy*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Now I want to watch "First Strike". You will think I'm strange but I like this episode. There are so many interesting Sparky scenes in it.
        I have a love hate relationship with this eppisode. Love because it seemed to cement the fact that those military boys needed to trust her. Hate because of the tension it put between her and John.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        That's why I don't read SGA fic if it has John or Elizabeth paired up with anybody else. It's just my personal preference, but if I'm gonna read SGA shippy fic, it's gonna be Sparky all the way. For SGA, Sparky is my OTP. I never begrudge someone else's preference - just because I don't see Sheyla or McWeir or McShep, or whatever doesn't mean someone else can't, it's just not what I want to spend my time reading or discussing.

That's why I love this thread so - it's SPARKY ALL THE WAY BABY!
        I know, I've never been able to write about another ship though I've been asked. They truly are a special couple.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Looks like the year of Sparky is continuing into 2011. We are having a terrific revival which just goes to show how timeless this ship really is. Good job everybody!
        *Cheers!* I've seen discussion on another thread about the future of GW now that no series is actively running. Too depressing. Looking forward to proving them all wrong and keeping the forum going strong.

You're such a darling, thank you so much! *hugshugshugs*
        You are more than welcome, I cheered myself up as well. I hit an ugly dark patch myself a few months ago. RL sucks. Sparky is joy!

And I seemed to miss a quote along the way, someone had mentioned Larrin. My worthless two cents.....
        Spoiler:
        And: it can be my popular or unpopular opinion for the day. it was a nice SG1 epposide- Prometheus Unbound (insert Vala kicking Daniels a**)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

TheLadyMore;12271885]The Lady More Presents.....Another Pic Fic:

Oh....d**n! LMAO!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh btw, I think it's safe to say we have the perfect person to sing at Sparky's wedding:

What better to have the same man who set them up serenade them!
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

I guess noone is going to read that fic.

I'm off for the night. See you folks.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                Oh btw, I think it's safe to say we have the perfect person to sing at Sparky's wedding:

What better to have the same man who set them up serenade them!
                Yes! And yet- why did our favorite sparky shipper never sing to them before? Tsk, tsk Acastus. I didn't take you for being a lazybones! He could have nudged their romance along with a nice seranade, it seems it would have raised the bar when it came time to unleash the pet wraith!
                sigpic

Comment

I guess noone is going to read that fic.

I'm off for the night. See you folks.
                  I'm still catching up, going to read fic now- don't run away!
                  sigpic

Comment

Shall we go back to sublime, amazing awesomeness that is Sparky? On this thread it is the best ship ever shipped and all of us shall agree on that. And since sparky_santa authors were revealed, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse:

"A lot of history" - slightly AU, future fic, lots of fluff. Enjoy and comment
                    That one was you? I loved that one! You mentioned Fleetwood Mac (my favorite band) and their son became a mathematician! That made me happy. I loved how their son had them all figured out.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Spoilers for current Stargate!Ren ahoy!

Spoiler:
                    My guess is that in order to marry Elizabeth, John will probably be required to give up any claim to Sheppard and allegiances to Caldora, so none of their children would be in line to inherit Sheppard. (Don't feel too sorry for John, though. I think Elizabeth may give him Kinsey, since those lands reverted to the crown's control when Robert Kinsey was arrested and executed for treason.) At that point, Cameron becomes Marquis of Sheppard, and when he marries Carolyn, Prince and later King of Caldora (much, much later I hope, 'cause I like Henry!). Cameron and Carolyn's first child would be of course be heir to the throne of Caldora, so perhaps the second child will get Sheppard?
                    That all makes sense!

Thank you so much. I have forgotten which fic is that. I think it's one of the smutty ones, right? (proof what my work does to me - I don't remember my own fics any more).
                    Yup! John and Elizabeth end up drinking an alien aphrodisiac and want to jump each other. Ronon, Lorne, Teyla, and Cadman hold them apart. John whines while Elizabeth makes very valid arguments.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    For Anuna: A little feel better soon card of sorts.
                    Ok that was adorable!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    The Lady More Presents.....Another Pic Fic:

Comment

Originally Posted by Anuna
                      Shall we go back to sublime, amazing awesomeness that is Sparky? On this thread it is the best ship ever shipped and all of us shall agree on that. And since sparky_santa authors were revealed, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse:

"A lot of history" - slightly AU, future fic, lots of fluff. Enjoy and comment
                      That right there was just yummy enough to make me look forward to going grey! Going in search of Inspiration right now- BTW Interuptus is one of my all time faves!
                      sigpic

Comment

Day 21: Best quote

Ummmm....I shall digress. How about just a random sampling of my favorites (i.e. not the most profound)- b/c you would incite newbie whump if I posted them all

Maj. John Sheppard: I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard book of computer repair, we're really desperate.

Dr. Rodney McKay: You're right. If only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

Dr. Beckett: Dry mouth, headache, the irresistible urge to run on a small wheel...

Too many quotes....so little page space *sighs*
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! I finally caught up on the four weeks I didn't come on here... sjeez, you guys posted A LOT!!!!!
                          Can't say a lot as I really should get to bed, seeing, it's already 2AM here, but before I leave, I want to share some of my Sparky eye!sex blends!!! And this also makes me realize I really should continue with this project.
                          Anyway, for now: enjoy!!

Sig by me

Comment

Oh, and I would love to join in the meme. I know I'm WAY behind, but it looks like so much fun!!
                            Can anyone post the full list again? Thx!!!

Sig by me

Comment

From Taris-eirien on the Thunk/Whump threads, The Other Side Trailer:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                From Taris-eirien on the Thunk/Whump threads, The Other Side
                                That actually looks pretty good. And the whumpers are gonna love it. I'm glad they didn't change the title also.

And since everyone seems to be a day ahead of me again, I'll do one more before I call it a night.

Day 21: Best quote

Well, everybody who works for me is excellent and above average. You want me to lie? ‘Cause I don’t think leaders should lie, Elizabeth.

Just out of political curiosity, how much trouble is it gonna cause you if I knock this Woolsey guy in the head?

Just 2 of many. I think he was teasing her in that first one about their relationship, but that may just be me. Hee.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X