Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    To be honnest I am beginning to feel old >.<. I cried when I saw Lion King on Broadway last year because it reminded me of my childhood. I have to watch disney to remind myself I am not old yet.

I was kidding about the Harpoon thing, since it did do the trick of capturing John Sheppard...though I could put Kolya on speedial if asking nicely doesn't wok.

He won't be in pain I'll take care of him......then make him come out of my birthday cake and let me touch his hair.
    You make me laugh Lady!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      To be honnest I am beginning to feel old >.<. I cried when I saw Lion King on Broadway last year because it reminded me of my childhood. I have to watch disney to remind myself I am not old yet.
      old with 21? girl, what shall i say? i turned 23 this bloody week i'm going to have gray hair so *panics*
      aww, i love disney...if you'd see my disney and kiddie dvd collection you'd think i'm 5 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
        nah, he wasnt attractive at all but i think liz thought he was i mean.. look at her smirk ... she totally thought him a hottie
        Maybe that's how she likes her men. I like the clothing a little bit more defining and clean shaven.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          I'd forgotten Nathan Fillion was in Castle. I've been considering watching the Firefly series, I only saw a few epps and then Serenity. Anyone here watch that series? Does it live up to the hype? But then again, I think I need to find myself a nice running series. I'd hate to jinx it though, everything I love seems to end badly. Ahh. I should be happy with my Atlantis and Farscape DVD's I suppose.
          I was actually really skeptical about Firefly but I grew like it a lot and yeah it sucked that it's not longer running but at the same time I think they use Serenity to wrap it up nicely.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I cry when I see Lion King (the disney version) because I know how Simba feels when his dad dies. So I try not to watch it. My fav. disney movie is and always will be Beauty and the Beast.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              You make me laugh Lady!
              I am good like that.

old with 21? girl, what shall i say? i turned 23 this bloody week i'm going to have gray hair so *panics*
              aww, i love disney...if you'd see my disney and kiddie dvd collection you'd think i'm 5 years old
              Same with me friend same with me!
              BALCONIES
              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL yeah she is checking him out. Though in Epiphany, I didn't really find him that attractive.
                You know, I see that pic now and I think if he was in tight jeans and a tight white tee- Wolverine's brother. Ahhh, don't laugh I'm crazy I know. But Hugh Jackman was seriously hot in XMEN and I kind of dug scraggly Shep, makes him seem more tangible. Sometime's he's just too pretty for his own good, LOL!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

sparky!spam to get kinda back to the topic look how she's checking him out....
                  http://sg-atlantis.pytalhost.net/cop...piphany298.jpg
                  http://sg-atlantis.pytalhost.net/cop...piphany301.jpg
                  Back to Sparky, indeed! Lizzeh definitely likes her men a little scruffy, that's for sure. And who can blame her? John looks HAWT.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Maybe that's how she likes her men. I like the clothing a little bit more defining and clean shaven.
                    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Back to Sparky, indeed! Lizzeh definitely likes her men a little scruffy, that's for sure. And who can blame her? John looks HAWT.
                    man, she must do... look at that Mike-Bloak she fell for in Sunday? he was well hairy and scruffy looking ...
                    GO SHEPPARD GO

I cry when I see Lion King (the disney version) because I know how Simba feels when his dad dies. So I try not to watch it. My fav. disney movie is and always will be Beauty and the Beast.
                    i know i had to cry when i watched 'the princess and the frog', 'toy story 3', 'tangled' and loads of others too..oh yeah, the last Narnia when the little mous is going off to aslans land
                    omg! i love the beauty and the beast. i watched it yesterday because i got it for christmas <3

Comment

You know, I see that pic now and I think if he was in tight jeans and a tight white tee- Wolverine's brother. Ahhh, don't laugh I'm crazy I know. But Hugh Jackman was seriously hot in XMEN and I kind of dug scraggly Shep, makes him seem more tangible. Sometime's he's just too pretty for his own good, LOL!
                      I can agree with that on both sentiments. Put him in tighter clothing and I totally agree.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

[QUOTE=Torri012;12251558]man, she must do... look at that Mike-Bloak she fell for in Sunday? he was well hairy and scruffy looking ...
                        GO SHEPPARD GO

Dang, you've just figured out the whole Branson thing- always was a mystery to me. He looked like John from ephipany.....
                        Well, if she squinted her eyes and was a little woozy from not eating enough and a little tired from not sleeping enough.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Dang, you've just figured out the whole Branson thing- always was a mystery to me. He looked like John from ephipany.....
                          Well, if she squinted her eyes and was a little woozy from not eating enough and a little tired from not sleeping enough.
                          i did?? omg! I DID *bounces*
                          i bet she thought 'if i cant have shep then i'll at least have the closet rip-off'

Comment

man, she must do... look at that Mike-Bloak she fell for in Sunday? he was well hairy and scruffy looking ...
                            GO SHEPPARD GO

i know i had to cry when i watched 'the princess and the frog', 'toy story 3', 'tangled' and loads of others too..oh yeah, the last Narnia when the little mous is going off to aslans land
                            omg! i love the beauty and the beast. i watched it yesterday because i got it for christmas <3
                            I didn't see the latest Narnia bc I was skeptical after Caspian. I actually didn't cry at TS3, everyone else in the room did, even my husband. My sister looked at me and said, "Heartless Bi***". We all laughed (it's an inside joke).

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Torri: Thanks for the hug.

TLM: You feel old.lol We are young (I will have 23 in 13 days).

EDIT: And my question was: Can somene give me the "lyric" of Joe's song please? I forot the "please" in my last post. Maybe it's why I don't have an answer.lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Torri: Thanks for the hug.

TLM: You feel old.lol We are young (I will have 23 in 13 days).
                                Oh! And I wanted to answer your question about the song.. I think he said "What's the use of being sober? If you're just gonna get drunk again?" I think! However I have a completely different song in my head and it's making it hard for me to remember. LOL I have felt old since i turned 20. LOL

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X