Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    HAHA. I don't remember how it started and I was the main culprit for the kerfuffle. Seriously, I was unhinged! Well, on another hand, mental illnesses are my hot button, but uh. When I think back .... I could use a diplomacy lesson or two from Elizabeth.
    I don't think it was the same time. I don't remember things getting that heated. Besides, IIRC, this particular discussion was more about depression and how it relates to the characters (particularly John & Sam, based on their backgrounds) rather than John's alleged "suicidal tendancies"

Oh! Can we have another Tower discussion?
    Sure Let's not waste any time. What's your favourite part of the tower? Is it stargate operations, the balcony, the infirmary, the jumper bay, the conference room.....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Hi guys. A little announcement.
      I will stop posting on this forum for a moment. It was fun at the beginning but now I'm frustrated and sad. My post hurts some people and it's not my goal. Again Flowerbud, I'm sorry. It was not against you. I wasn't clear.
      We don't want you to leave. If you stay, I'll make another banner for you, everything you want.
      But please, don't leave.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        What's your favourite part of the tower? Is it stargate operations, the balcony, the infirmary, the jumper bay, the conference room.....
        The "got the girl" convo on the balcony

Comment

Sure Let's not waste any time. What's your favourite part of the tower? Is it stargate operations, the balcony, the infirmary, the jumper bay, the conference room.....
          Well, d'oh. STORAGE CLOSET of course.

Did you expect a deep and profound answer?!
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*points up* What kris said. (oh that discussion, I went bonkers. I'm so sorry kris, but you almost drove me up the wall. Forgive me?)

Regarding caps, try here. Screencaps section on the left of the page, pick "Atlantis" and go from there. *g* Also, I know for a fact that Scary Kitty has a good source I always forget about.
            Haha, no problem. Like I said: in the heat of the discussion some were ready to punch others in the face, but like the adults we are, we moved on and are still friends. *hugs* We love each other for our differences *hugs*

Thx for the link, will check it out.

We enjoy your stay here - well at least I do, and I believe other posters on this thread are likely to agree. I would be happy to help making your stay enjoyable, because you do that for me with your posts.
            Yup, I agree. And I'd miss you, Probie!

Oh! Can we have another Tower discussion?
            Yes, please!!! *grins*

Euhm... honestly?

I'm going for the balcony though. So many nice moments happened there...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

I'm going for the balcony though. So many nice moments happened there...
              But but but! Think of storage closet potentials! You can't do certain things on the balcony where everyone can see you

On a more serious note, balcony is Sparky - sacred - ground. *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                We don't want you to leave. If you stay, I'll make another banner for you, everything you want.
                But please, don't leave.
                Ditto. But I can't make you a sig. And hey, nephtys59, have you considered having a rotating sig?

Stick with the one you've got now, Sparky - simply the best, then rotate it with:

Spoiler:

Sparky - simply the breast best

Heh

The "got the girl" convo on the balcony
                He already had the girl - she was waiting for him back on Atlantis

Ah, forgot about that
                sigpic

Comment

But but but! Think of storage closet potentials! You can't do certain things on the balcony where everyone can see you

On a more serious note, balcony is Sparky - sacred - ground. *nods*
                  Hear, hear!!! I would bow before the balcony!

And yeah, the storage closets hold a LOT of potential, but the balcony is good for the profound things... like declaring love, or a marriage proposal or...

Stick with the one you've got now, Sparky - simply the best, then rotate it with:

Spoiler:
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]26999[/ATTACH]
                  ROFL!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Ah, forgot about that
                    *GASPSHOCK* How could you!!!!

Spoiler:

Gateraid, can you cap this picture for me, please??

Comment

And hey, nephtys59, have you considered having a rotating sig?
                      I might think about it

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26999[/ATTACH]
                      ROTFLMAO!!!
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      That reminds me of a Star Trek Enterprise episode where Archer had two pillarian slips in thirty seconds:
                      ARCHER: Sorry. Sorry, I'm a little on edge. I haven't slept very much but I'm doing the breast I, the best I can.
                      and
                      ARCHER: When you get back to the Bridge, why don't you send me your lips. Lisp. List.

This could be a prompt for a short fic where Sheppard has some "slips" too

Comment

Hear, hear!!! I would bow before the balcony!

And yeah, the storage closets hold a LOT of potential, but the balcony is good for the profound things... like declaring love, or a marriage proposal or...
                        Depends on what fics you've read. I got put off the storage closet, and sparky in general for a bit, after reading a fic where Shep drags Weir into a closet and borderline rapes her. It made me feel quite sick - both for the act itself, and the fact that someone thought it was appropriate and 'hot'. But believe me, these fics are not limited to sparky. There's a lot of weird **** that happens in fanfic that'd make you cringe.

ROFL!!!!
                        Somewhere out there a mod is rolling their eyes and is wondering "do i, don't i?" with the delete function
                        sigpic

Comment

Speaking of STORAGE CLOSETs, I found this short fic: Trapped

Comment

*GASPSHOCK* How could you!!!!

Spoiler:

Gateraid, can you cap this picture for me, please??
                            Spoiler:

Whoa. I guess the Wraith DNA enhanced everything

or

If you don't stop rubbing it, it'll never return to normal

or

I've heard of blue balls before, but you just had to take it one step further, didn't you John?

or

Just so we're clear, that is not going anywhere near me

or

I thought having something in your pocket was just an expression?

or

I said I wanted to sing Wang Chung tonight, not a chunky wang tonight

I might think about it

ROTFLMAO!!!
                            That reminds me of a Star Trek Enterprise episode where Archer had two pillarian slips in thirty seconds:
                            ARCHER: Sorry. Sorry, I'm a little on edge. I haven't slept very much but I'm doing the breast I, the best I can.
                            and
                            ARCHER: When you get back to the Bridge, why don't you send me your lips. Lisp. List.

I loved that scene. The ep itself, not so much. It didn't help that Phlox had put the idea in Archer's head - have you ever tried not to think about someone in a situation like that? All you can do is think about them.

edit: that last one cracked me up. In case you missed the reference, it's from here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE It's a line straight out of the song
                            Last edited by gateraid; 25 July 2010, 03:26 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

There is a fic out there like that... but I can't find it right away. All I really remember is that Rodney is visiting John in the infirmary just as Elizabeth leaves and he wants to take some food from him and John says: "Hey, keep your hands of my wife."
                              And later when he is in Elizabeth's office, he makes a slip-up that involves marriage. It's a very funny one. Will search for it some more.

Sig by me

Comment

There is a fic out there like that... but I can't find it right away. All I really remember is that Rodney is visiting John in the infirmary just as Elizabeth leaves and he wants to take some food from him and John says: "Hey, keep your hands of my wife."
                                And later when he is in Elizabeth's office, he makes a slip-up that involves marriage. It's a very funny one. Will search for it some more.

Here you go!

It's one of my personal feel - good fic choices. And it's HILARIOUS.

Comment

Working...
                                X