Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
    I'm finishing the conversion (from BMP to JPG) so I can upload the zip (I usually cap in BMP and never put in JPG because... I don't really mind enormous files). The BMP file would turn out with +3GB, the JPG ~400MB
    As soon as is up, I'll post the link. It shouldn't take long
    Thank you!!! *waits impatiently*

AND NOW I CAN HAVE A SPARKY SIGNATURE TOO. I wonder if it is working *posts and check*
    Oooh, pretty

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Lol, not sure I have a secret
      And I'm not that happy with some of the results because I agree: hair can be an absolute pain in the behind.
      What I do is simple: I just add a mask to the image I want to cut and use the brush to cut the figure out. I don't use selections or filters or any of that crap, just an old-fashioned brush
      What I do is adjust the settings of the brush.
      I doubt this helped, but you wanted to know what I did

Yeah, it's one of the reasons I stay in this safe corner too. I love the people here, why would I go anywhere else?
      We have a piece of software called "Photo Essentials" that works with our Photoshop Elements. I guess it works with the big version of Photoshop also. It has a feature called "cut it out" that works great on hair and any objects with irregular edges. If you're not a graphic artist, it helps to have gadgets. LOL

And on the Sparky front, I talked to a friend's brother at church today. He was visiting from California and the brother was telling him about Mr. SR and me going to the Chicago con. There was joking about costumes and the conversation went something like this:

SR: Well, Mr. SR could go as Mr. Woolsey. He has the same hairstyle.
      Brother: *hearty laugh*
      SR: And I could go as Elizabeth. All I'd need was a red shirt and grey pants.
      Brother: But then Mr. SR would have to go as John.
      SR: *looks pointedly at Mr. SR's bald head*

Unfortunately, at that point we got interrupted.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Does anyone know if we can upload gifs as signatures too?
        Not "video" gifs, that would be way too heavy, but something like this? But signature sized.
        I don't think so, but you could ask anyway in the Ask the moderators thread up in The General's Office.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ok, just finished "38 minutes"... done quite fast as John and Liz really only have one scene together
          But I still managed to make three pics out of it

Spoiler:

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            And on the Sparky front, I talked to a friend's brother at church today. He was visiting from California and the brother was telling him about Mr. SR and me going to the Chicago con. There was joking about costumes and the conversation went something like this:

ROFL!!!!! Maybe he could wear a bed hair wig?

Sig by me

Comment

ROFL!!!!! Maybe he could wear a bed hair wig?
              Somehow I don't think they make wigs that would copy John's hair. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Feeling romantic today and decided to make a romantic banner as well:

Words come from a Steve Perry's song.

Comment

I haven't watched S5 (or the rest of S4 after Elizabeth's episodes), but I just checked my torrent files and I can provide S5 caps too if you want (just let me know in advance because it can take a while to my DL complete).
                  Will do! *salutes*

Thank you! I'm not sure about the colors (not very fond of yellowish tones), but it will have to do for now
                  I rather like the gold; blends well with the golden tones in the stained glass windows on The Balcony.

We have a piece of software called "Photo Essentials" that works with our Photoshop Elements. I guess it works with the big version of Photoshop also. It has a feature called "cut it out" that works great on hair and any objects with irregular edges. If you're not a graphic artist, it helps to have gadgets. LOL

ROTFL! That's hysterical!

Hmm, I'll have to look for that "Photo Essentials."

Speaking of graphics-making tech toys, Wacom (manufacturer of professional grade computer pen tablets) had a booth at Comic-Con. It took all my willpower to not drool in glee at the newest Cintiq tablet. Yum.

No worries, that's what styling gel was invented for.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Speaking of graphics-making tech toys, Wacom (manufacturer of professional grade computer pen tablets) had a booth at Comic-Con. It took all my willpower to not drool in glee at the newest Cintiq tablet. Yum.
                    I LOVE that tablet... *drools*
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2914/sparkyhug.jpg

Beautiful. All those vids yesterday put us all in a romantic mood. I mean how could you not be with these two?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I LOVE that tablet... *drools*
                        I know! Isn't it divine?

*passes bucket*

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, you could always buy a "normal' wig and cut it to match John's hair

*SQUEEEEEEE!!!!*
                          That's pretty!!!!!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Been drooling over that tablet ever since I saw an article about it in 3D World (a magazine). I'd kill to get my hands on that tablet... or you know... I just wish I could afford it...

Sig by me

Comment

I'm with Kris... SQUEE!!!!

Been drooling over that tablet ever since I saw an article about it in 3D World (a magazine). I'd kill to get my hands on that tablet... or you know... I just wish I could afford it...
                            I wish I could get one, but there are other things I need/want first...

Comment

Beautiful. All those vids yesterday put us all in a romantic mood. I mean how could you not be with these two?
                              I shouldn't listen to this kind of songs:

Spoiler:

They make me mellow ... sniff!

Comment

Oulà! I didn't see all the posts.lol Thanks for your support, guys. I won't leave this thread forever. I like to be here but it's just that I'm tense for the moment. I hate to be attack and I don't want to be rude with some people so I stop talking. I'm not in a mood for the moment to be in conflict with someone. I'm already pissed with my left shoulder and with some others things that bother me in real life (nothing very serious).
                                I'm trying to "clean" my contacts, solve my little problems and I will be back.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X