X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's another video I love so much:

Spoiler:

Comment

And my very own first sparky vid that I made. I'm still quite proud of it.

Spoiler:
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I can't handle any more sad ones today either. So here's a cute one of my own. But it's not as cute as Anuna's.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I can't handle any more sad ones today either. So here's a cute one of my own. But it's not as cute as Anuna's.

Spoiler:
          *squeee!flail* !!!!! I love that one. All John needs is just a little lovin! (and I do too, but that would be OT)

Oh I gotta do few things around da house, but when I'm back I'll be ficcing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            I don't really remember, acutally I don't think Genii ranks were ever defined in detail.

Is this for that fic where
            Spoiler:
            the Genii kill Elizabeth? I remember reading it a little and wondering why she has to be killed.
            That's right but there is a twist. Losing Elizabeth once is bad enough

Comment

Oh my, so many vid recs!! *grins*
              Will have to download and watch them all

Keeping in mind that travel between the major hubs here is cheaper than going to a smaller place. Sometimes it is cheaper to fly to Europe than to go to a midwestern city from the east coast. LOL There are some great convention hotels in DC. Plus my house can sleep as many people as there is floor space if they bring a sleeping bag. LOL And we're 10 minutes from the metro.
              Lol, really?? Europe is cheaper? Well, I wouldn't mind doing it in Europe
              And thank you for opening up your house to us, but I think it's best if some of the organizers stay in the con hotel, just in case something happens.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              I believe they mentioned something about Atlantis having a desalination plant in one of the early episodes, maybe Hide and Seek.
              Yeah, I think it was Hide and Seek too.

And welcome back SK!!! Can't wait to read your report! Were you able to promote sgarising a bit?

Sig by me

Comment

Wow, you guys! Look at our impressive list of visitors. We're popular!

@lizabeth39, oh I hope there is a twist. A good one too. The show itself gave us enough angst for a lifetime.

Regarding desalination plant, yup it was in Hide and Seek. Right after 10 000 old plants comment to grodin. And then John pushed Rodney from the balcony

Comment

Wow, you guys! Look at our impressive list of visitors. We're popular!

@lizabeth39, oh I hope there is a twist. A good one too. The show itself gave us enough angst for a lifetime.

Regarding desalination plant, yup it was in Hide and Seek. Right after 10 000 old plants comment to grodin. And then John pushed Rodney from the balcony
                  Whoa! We suddenly became the thread to visit I guess. Wonder what brought that on? *ponders* Maybe they all realize Sparky was so obvious and can no longer be denied. LOL

You know what I realized looking at all those vids? We just have so many perfect moments. A vid with all of them would last an hour. LOL Plus someone recently posted this list. http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/5...ctures)/page21. And I realized also that there are probably more than that and we could post pics of all of them without a single repeat. I'll start with this little series.

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

One of those perfect moments:

Spoiler:

Maybe not romantic, but it's early in the series and it sets up their dynamic. I like how she tries to give him some peace of mind but doesn't really suceed. They can feel each other's frustration, yet they both stay there, on the balcony and share the moment and the heavines of it.

Comment

One of those perfect moments:

Spoiler:

Maybe not romantic, but it's early in the series and it sets up their dynamic. I like how she tries to give him some peace of mind but doesn't really suceed. They can feel each other's frustration, yet they both stay there, on the balcony and share the moment and the heavines of it.
                      That is so true and they had that kind of perfect no need to talk relationship right from the beginning. Did you ever notice how often both of them said we? Like what are we going to do in any situation. It was like whatever conclusion they came to they would do it as a team and would be in perfect agreement. They just seemed to work as a unit right from the beginning. Heck, the first day in Atlantis, he followed her around like a lost puppy and never stopped.
                      sigpic

Comment

That is so true and they had that kind of perfect no need to talk relationship right from the beginning. Did you ever notice how often both of them said we? Like what are we going to do in any situation. It was like whatever conclusion they came to they would do it as a team and would be in perfect agreement. They just seemed to work as a unit right from the beginning. Heck, the first day in Atlantis, he followed her around like a lost puppy and never stopped.
                        Yup, he had that puppy quality from the day one. Can't dislike that! And it was 'we' right from the start. Elizabeth wouldn't have it any other way. She was too smart to make all important decisions all on her own. I always loved how she consulted everyone important. That's a sign of a true, competent leader.

I also like how he expected her to be like every other superior he ever had, but instead of that, she listened what he said or suggested, thought about it, challenged him to be better and included him in everything. And he finally had a fair chance to prove his real worth.

Speaking of videos, SR, there is a song that's simply perfect, and I can't think of anyone else to make a good vid to it. So I'm kind of prompting you, and definitely not expecting that you make it ASAP. But if you need a vid song, this is something I would LOVE to see vidded for Sparky:

Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris - Love and Happiness

Also. This song - 'Home' - either this version, or Michael Buble, would be perfect for John/Elizabeth with hints of friendships on the show.

Comment

They just seemed to work as a unit right from the beginning. Heck, the first day in Atlantis, he followed her around like a lost puppy and never stopped.
                          And this is why I loved this pairing since the beginning:

Sparks where there since the first episode

Comment

Yup, he had that puppy quality from the day one. Can't dislike that! And it was 'we' right from the start. Elizabeth wouldn't have it any other way. She was too smart to make all important decisions all on her own. I always loved how she consulted everyone important. That's a sign of a true, competent leader.

I also like how he expected her to be like every other superior he ever had, but instead of that, she listened what he said or suggested, thought about it, challenged him to be better and included him in everything. And he finally had a fair chance to prove his real worth.

Speaking of videos, SR, there is a song that's simply perfect, and I can't think of anyone else to make a good vid to it. So I'm kind of prompting you, and definitely not expecting that you make it ASAP. But if you need a vid song, this is something I would LOVE to see vidded for Sparky:

Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris - Love and Happiness

Also. This song - 'Home' - either this version, or Michael Buble, would be perfect for John/Elizabeth with hints of friendships on the show.
                            I love that song and have the CD. LOL I'll start thinking about it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I remember I have two Sparky videos I started some time ago and never completed them. Time to go back to work, I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                                I remember I have two Sparky videos I started some time ago and never completed them. Time to go back to work, I suppose
                                Hehe, definitely! You make such nice videos! I wish my vidding software would cooperate with me. I used to make lots of videos. *sigh*

I guess I stumbled upon another sad video - and it's perfect and brilliant:

Spoiler:

The bond between them is canon, no matter how you interpret it. I mean, there's just too much of everything between two of them. Damn you, show.

Comment

Working...
                                X