Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Oh that is such great, incredibly relaxing fic! Just the right thing before I go to bed.

Okay, my lovelies, this isn't the favorite part of my vacation but - I am packed, am tired, slightly nervous. I'll see you in eight days! Don't break the forum while I'm gone, and don't do anything I wouldn't do (that was a joke, a la Rick Castle). Also, if you happen to reach 100 000 posts, celebrate for me too, will ya? I will do my best to come back with a fic.

I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!!
    We miss you too. Have a great time and we'll keep the porch light on. We are going to have such a great celebrations when we hit 100K. And we're going to blow right past that number and onward.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      We miss you too. Have a great time and we'll keep the porch light on. We are going to have such a great celebrations when we hit 100K. And we're going to blow right past that number and onward.
      Am I selfish if I hope you don't get there yet, while I'm away? I want to celebrate along!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Am I selfish if I hope you don't get there yet, while I'm away? I want to celebrate along!
        Not at all. I was counting up how we could manage to wait. But that would be too much to ask of the gang. We'll just have two celebrations.
        sigpic

Comment

When we hit 100k, we're gonna have a party that'll shake the heavens! Gird your loins, Sparkies, it's gonna be a wild ride! Hahahaha!

Not at all. I was counting up how we could manage to wait. But that would be too much to ask of the gang. We'll just have two celebrations.
          Who says we need two celebrations? We'll probably still be partying when Anuna gets back!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, my lovelies, this isn't the favorite part of my vacation but - I am packed, am tired, slightly nervous. I'll see you in eight days!
            Have tons of fun!!! We'll miss you

Comment

Okay guys - either I'll jump straight into our party, or we'll have a second one - do you even need an excuse to have a party? !!! I am SO looking forward to it!

Comment

Okay guys - either I'll jump straight into our party, or we'll have a second one - do you even need an excuse to have a party? !!! I am SO looking forward to it!
                Hah! Good point, we totally don't need an excuse to party! After all, every day is a party on the Sparky thread!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Hah! Good point, we totally don't need an excuse to party! After all, every day is a party on the Sparky thread!
                  So very true

Sig by me

Comment

When we hit 100k, we're gonna have a party that'll shake the heavens! Gird your loins, Sparkies, it's gonna be a wild ride! Hahahaha!

Who says we need two celebrations? We'll probably still be partying when Anuna gets back!
                    *girding* Everybody needs to start planning their contribution to Sparky 100K. We need to go back into the archives and do just what we did yesterday only moreso. Vids, pics, wallies, sigs, icons, fics, songlists, lists! Everybody can contribute something and invite all your friends. It's going to be spectacular.

Now we haven't had one of our SS6, now SGARising, after work parties recently. I don't frequently put on my showrunner hat, but I am right now. So everyone please listen up.

In light of recent events, I think we need to drop any and all references to actors being a part of our virtual get togethers. It started out as good clean fun but now may seem a little hypocritical since some of us spoke up against the possible confusion of actors and characters. So, what's permitted? Well, some of us have talked to Joe and Torri at cons and they have told us what they think of our ideas. Any discussion of that is totally okay. But we cannot pretend, even though we know it's not true, that any of them are at our parties with us. Is everyone okay with that? If you don't understand, please PM me.
                    sigpic

Comment

*girding* Everybody needs to start planning their contribution to Sparky 100K. We need to go back into the archives and do just what we did yesterday only moreso. Vids, pics, wallies, sigs, icons, fics, songlists, lists! Everybody can contribute something and invite all your friends. It's going to be spectacular.

Now we haven't had one of our SS6, now SGARising, after work parties recently. I don't frequently put on my showrunner hat, but I am right now. So everyone please listen up.

In light of recent events, I think we need to drop any and all references to actors being a part of our virtual get togethers. It started out as good clean fun but now may seem a little hypocritical since some of us spoke up against the possible confusion of actors and characters. So, what's permitted? Well, some of us have talked to Joe and Torri at cons and they have told us what they think of our ideas. Any discussion of that is totally okay. But we cannot pretend, even though we know it's not true, that any of them are at our parties with us. Is everyone okay with that? If you don't understand, please PM me.
                      Totally okay, and I completely agree.

I shoudl have a fic for you all when i get back - that will be my humble contribution to our BIIIG 100K party!

Comment

Quoting the same post twice...

I've been looking at getting the Bamboo Fun... which Bamboo tablet are you two using? How do you like it?
                        I'm using this one:

Spoiler:

It's a small one, but it does the trick for the little things I use it for right now. I foresee more use of it when I start the courses though.

I get it. I think...

Moving onto sending Kris that PM I promised and watch more McLeod's Daughters. And write fic or I'll have two very unhappy people on my hands. Don't want that.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

An excellent suggestion! I've already got Photoshop fired up!

I agree with this as well. Our roleplay was always intended only as a fun tongue-in-cheek game, but as some people elsewhere don't seem to understand the difference, it's time to put it aside.

Totally okay, and I completely agree.

I shoudl have a fic for you all when i get back - that will be my humble contribution to our BIIIG 100K party!
                          Yay, fic! I'm looking forward to reading it!

Comment

Yup, I agree completely.

Sig by me

Comment

I agree with this as well. Our roleplay was always intended only as a fun tongue-in-cheek game, but as some people elsewhere don't seem to understand the difference, it's time to put it aside.
                              It seems I'm missing something here... did anything happen while I was on holiday?
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have a fic rec, it's not finished yet, but already hilarious
                                Insanity in Pegasus by Bil

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X