No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I spent half of this day in class (which is the case every week), and I doodled only for an hour.

Back to packing!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Here's a trivia question: How many times did Sheppard get whumped bloody over the course of the whole series? (I don't know the answer to this myself, I just thought it would be fun to ask!)
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #62 Entries

RodneyisGodney

JadedWraith

(click for bigger)

Dragongirl

Mrscopterdoc

Sapphire_Jade

(Click for bigger)
        sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 63

I want to give a big "thank you" to DG for hosting the challenge last week for me!

This week's challenge is a mystery. PM me, message me or leave me a message in the threads that you want "in" the challenge. I will then PM or message you what your challenge is. It could be a color, an object, a lyric or a theme, who knows what I will pick for you! It's a mystery!

Entries will be due back to me by noon your time Monday Feb. 16th.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Here's a trivia question: How many times did Sheppard get whumped bloody over the course of the whole series? (I don't know the answer to this myself, I just thought it would be fun to ask!)
            You know I don't think I knew about the concept of "whumped" until I joined gateworld.

I'm going to make a vague guestimate at maybe... eight?
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

Not enough IMO!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  You know I don't think I knew about the concept of "whumped" until I joined gateworld.
                  Neither did I.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  Not enough IMO!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Where is everyone? How're you all doing?

Comment

Where is everyone?
                          Ask real life.

How're you all doing?
                          First appartment fell through, two more on the horizon. And beyond that, waiting to hear back from a jobinterview and another on monday. So, all in all, okay.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm hanging out in England, with Dickens adaptations.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Where is everyone? How're you all doing?
                              Worn out from work and almost too tired to type.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ask real life.

First appartment fell through, two more on the horizon. And beyond that, waiting to hear back from a jobinterview and another on monday. So, all in all, okay.
                                Rats, sorry to hear about the apartment, but good to know there are alternates. And good luck with the interviews!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                I'm hanging out in England, with Dickens adaptations.
                                Sounds fun!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Worn out from work and almost too tired to type.
                                Ugh, sounds like me with packing. It gets VERY monotonous.

Comment

Working...
                                X