Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Don't get me started on incompetent subs. Every teacher's nightmare.
    I knew you'd understand.

Mature? Hey, we have to get older but we never have to be mature. And BTW, I loved all your artwork, cheese and all.
    Haha, thanks!!!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Congrats on getting the move completed.

Ya, were's the fun in that?
    True, true. I spent most of my free time at work trying to make this and finally succeeded. I've learned how to make GIFs in Photoshop. I am now unstoppable.

Here's to "maturity":

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      True, true. I spent most of my free time at work trying to make this and finally succeeded. I've learned how to make GIFs in Photoshop. I am now unstoppable.

Here's to "maturity":

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...psjv34mdes.gif
      AHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have job angst. So I am running around Hyrule.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

So forgive me for being overly proud of my cat, but he finally resigned himself to the fact that he's not going outside anytime soon so he used the litter box.

Anyhoodle. Gotta go and get utilities set up after work today and then I will be done with my move-in to-do list. Except for internet. I won't have that at home until Monday so AT&T is really appreciating my business. I've already upped my data limit twice just so I can watch Hulu.

And I stumbled on an old fic. When I have a little more time, I'll move it over to AO3. Gave me a good laugh. Laters!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            I have job angst. So I am running around Hyrule.
            *hugs* No angst here on my end, but I am building my Avengers Academy. Gamers rule!

So forgive me for being overly proud of my cat, but he finally resigned himself to the fact that he's not going outside anytime soon so he used the litter box.

Anyhoodle. Gotta go and get utilities set up after work today and then I will be done with my move-in to-do list. Except for internet. I won't have that at home until Monday so AT&T is really appreciating my business. I've already upped my data limit twice just so I can watch Hulu.

And I stumbled on an old fic. When I have a little more time, I'll move it over to AO3. Gave me a good laugh. Laters!
            Hah! Your cat cracks me up.

Is this a fic we've seen before?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Hah! Your cat cracks me up.

Is this a fic we've seen before?
                I'm not sure. It's more like a ficlet, so I may have posted it here before, but without searching through hundreds of pages, I'm not positively sure. I don't have internet until Monday, so I may not be able to post it until then.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I'm not sure. It's more like a ficlet, so I may have posted it here before, but without searching through hundreds of pages, I'm not positively sure. I don't have internet until Monday, so I may not be able to post it until then.
                  Well, then we'll see it when we see it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

I managed to leave two library books on the bus this weekend.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        I managed to leave two library books on the bus this weekend.
                        Oh dear. I get my library books from Overdrive and haven't been in a library in years. I know some of you guys aren't ebook readers, but I find it so much easier.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I want to feel the pages, smell the pages and hold the pages. Plus, if by chance my book drops in the tub while I'm reading it's just wet and will get dry again. An e-reader would be bust.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Oh dear. I get my library books from Overdrive and haven't been in a library in years. I know some of you guys aren't ebook readers, but I find it so much easier.
                            I'm half and half on this. I like the convenience of my iPad to read on, but I love turning pages in a book. So I still have a small library at home of a few books that I actually deemed worthy of buying. I actually just got a Star Trek book from the school library and reread it over the weekend.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I want to feel the pages, smell the pages and hold the pages. Plus, if by chance my book drops in the tub while I'm reading it's just wet and will get dry again. An e-reader would be bust.
                            And there's that.

Which reminds me: one of the reasons I love my new house is because I actually have a bathtub now! It's perfect for taking a bubble bath and reading. Which I will do once my house is unpacked.

Oh and the "ficlet" I found on my iPad is quickly becoming a fic. And it's previously unpublished. Who's up for Team SGA as surgeons???

Comment

The art challenge #99 is being extended a week.

Please send your book\story inspired entries to me by noon next Monday (March 7th). Thanks.
                              sigpic
                              Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I'm half and half on this. I like the convenience of my iPad to read on, but I love turning pages in a book. So I still have a small library at home of a few books that I actually deemed worthy of buying. I actually just got a Star Trek book from the school library and reread it over the weekend.

And there's that.

Which reminds me: one of the reasons I love my new house is because I actually have a bathtub now! It's perfect for taking a bubble bath and reading. Which I will do once my house is unpacked.

Oh and the "ficlet" I found on my iPad is quickly becoming a fic. And it's previously unpublished. Who's up for Team SGA as surgeons???
                                As an old English teacher, I should agree with you guys and I used to, but the convenience of tech won me out.

Plus, taking a bath to me is one of the biggest wastes of time ever. I get bored and start looking for dirty spots on the tile in about 30 seconds. Get in the shower, wash and get out is my philosophy. In fact when watching those home shows in which the lady of the house is usually all excited about her soaker tub, I'm thinking they should rip that thing out and put in either a larger shower or cabinets.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X