No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Lando somebody, and part an emperor's court.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Londo. He was the Centauri Ambassador to Babylon 5, but eventually he... fell in with a very bad crowd for a while.

Also, ironically he actually was part of Emperor Cartagia's court in the show.

He had really distinctive weird hair. I think if you'd ever seen him without recognizing him before, you'd possibly remember the hair if you saw him again.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Heya, welcome back! Glad to know things are going well for you!

BTW, has anyone else noticed our theme this weekend? BABYLON 5! Apparently, I'm John Sheridan, and I'm asking "who are you?"
        I'm Delenn. Heh. That's not awkward or anything.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          Apparently I translate for Kosh. Conceivably that could be either good or really bad for me, depending on which Kosh it was.
          We are all Kosh...

Londo. He was the Centauri Ambassador to Babylon 5, but eventually he... fell in with a very bad crowd for a while.

Also, ironically he actually was part of Emperor Cartagia's court in the show.

He had really distinctive weird hair. I think if you'd ever seen him without recognizing him before, you'd possibly remember the hair if you saw him again.
          Heck, all the Centauri have the weird fan-shaped hair. Except the women, who were bald.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I'm Delenn. Heh. That's not awkward or anything.
          But you survived a trip to Z'ha'dum! That's got to count for something!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Also, my city has 1 Starbucks - and it took way too long to get it.

Also, no knowledge of Babylon 5 so not a clue who I am or what my green-rep means.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yes, I have not seen Babylon 5 either. Would if I could though.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Also, my city has 1 Starbucks - and it took way too long to get it.

Also, no knowledge of Babylon 5 so not a clue who I am or what my green-rep means.
                Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Yes, I have not seen Babylon 5 either. Would if I could though.
                I'd tell you what they mean...but I don't want to spoil the series. It's way more fun to watch it spoiler-free.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

How long is the series, and where do I see it?
                  sigpic

Comment

Heck, all the Centauri have the weird fan-shaped hair. Except the women, who were bald.
                    True, but he seemed to go above and beyond the call of duty compared to some of them.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

True, but he seemed to go above and beyond the call of duty compared to some of them.
                      I think it was supposed to be a bit of a status thing, too. The bigger the fin, the higher your status. Of course, Emperor Cartagia was less into those sorts of appearances than he was into...other amusements.

Comment

I have no intention to ever watch Babylon 5 - It's absolutely not on my radar of things to watch. You can tell me.

Comment

I think it was supposed to be a bit of a status thing, too. The bigger the fin, the higher your status. Of course, Emperor Cartagia was less into those sorts of appearances than he was into...other amusements.
                          Wasn't Cartagia's predecessor also bald though? I suppose the Emperor gets to wear whatever he wants.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I'd tell you what they mean...but I don't want to spoil the series. It's way more fun to watch it spoiler-free.
                            Babylon 5 is still the best SciFi series ever to me. It has everything: action, humor, shippiness that works.

Amazon sells the DVDs and has it for purchase for streaming, but I don't know where you can get it without paying.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I have no intention to ever watch Babylon 5 - It's absolutely not on my radar of things to watch. You can tell me.
                              You are totally missing out.

Spoiler:
                              John Sheridan (played by Bruce Boxleitner) is the second commander of B5, coming on in Season 2. He's the one who survived a trip to Z'ha'dum, kicked Shadow ass, and helped lead the rebellion against Earth President Clark; the Mars Rebellion was another segment of the larger uprising throughout the Earth Alliance.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Babylon 5 is still the best SciFi series ever to me. It has everything: action, humor, shippiness that works.

Amazon sells the DVDs and has it for purchase for streaming, but I don't know where you can get it without paying.
                              Yup, B5 is totally the best. It IS the bar.

Wasn't Cartagia's predecessor also bald though? I suppose the Emperor gets to wear whatever he wants.
                              The previous Emperor (I'm forgetting his name at the moment) was old, though. I think the balding was just due to age. It's been a while since I watched that episode, but I seem to recall a moment where one of his attendants brings out a wig for him to wear when he goes out in public, but he waves it off.

Comment

You are totally missing out.

Spoiler:
                                John Sheridan (played by Bruce Boxleitner) is the second commander of B5, coming on in Season 2. He's the one who survived a trip to Z'ha'dum, kicked Shadow ass, and helped lead the rebellion against Earth President Clark; the Mars Rebellion was another segment of the larger uprising throughout the Earth Alliance.
                                I probably am.

And I have a feeling that when a character is named John, they are bound to rebel a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X