Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Thanks! I had to look up Qashqai. It's called a Rogue here. My sister has one. It's nice!
    A Rogue... would look nice with my licenseplate letters, TJS which I remember as The Jedi Sanctuary.

It's like the Brits talk about Vauxhall but we know them as Opel.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

A Rogue... would look nice with my license plate letters, TJS which I remember as The Jedi Sanctuary.

It's like the Brits talk about Vauxhall but we know them as Opel.

I have Friday off work so the weekend starts NOW!

Friday I'm going to have some medical tests and see my doctor for a cancer check-up. Kinda sad that having my boobs squished is preferable to a day at work.

Comment

Your boobs thank you for your commitment -- your work might have a word with your boobs about that.

Good luck with the check!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning for which I took 1,5h off from work. I need a new prescription and I haven't been around her office for so long that the woman who registers appointments by phone had to inform us that our doctor was going on maternity leave as of Saturday.

And my sister and I were like... WHAT?!? Scrambling for appointments!! ...back to back, the last two in her schedule. This will be baby n° 4 -- she already has 3 daughters.

Comment

I got a shot today....

Spoiler:
            ...against tetanus.

Anywho... if anyone's bored and wants to help some Dutch fish get through a water lock in Utrecht -- go check out the fishdoorbell.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I got a shot today....

Spoiler:
              ...against tetanus.

Anywho... if anyone's bored and wants to help some Dutch fish get through a water lock in Utrecht -- go check out the fishdoorbell.
              OMG, that's precious! No fish waiting when I checked, though.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Your boobs thank you for your commitment -- your work might have a word with your boobs about that.

Good luck with the check!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning for which I took 1,5h off from work. I need a new prescription and I haven't been around her office for so long that the woman who registers appointments by phone had to inform us that our doctor was going on maternity leave as of Saturday.

And my sister and I were like... WHAT?!? Scrambling for appointments!! ...back to back, the last two in her schedule. This will be baby n° 4 -- she already has 3 daughters.
                My test and appointment all went well. Next check up in 6 months!

I'm glad you were able to get into see the doctor!! You'd think they would notify their patients.

And you're such a tease about the shot.

I go for my second shot on Tuesday. I will admit I'm a little nervous about the side effects.

Comment

Couldn't resist.

Have to take what I can get and I was in need of a refresher. It's a 3-in-1 shot even: tetanus, diphteria and whooping cough. The latter making a comeback in recent years so it's good to have that in there.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  OMG, that's precious! No fish waiting when I checked, though.
                  I checked earlier and there were none either. Was gonna turn it off when a fish came into view and I hit the doorbell. Then announced loud and clear to my sister in the hallway that I "pushed the fishdoorbell" -- there was a bit of a "what the hell is she doing?" moment.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Yay! Glad to hear everything's good!

I go for my second shot on Tuesday. I will admit I'm a little nervous about the side effects.
                    Awesome, you're almost there! I wouldn't worry about the side effects, it's only a very very small percentage affected.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
                        My sister didn't let it be lazy -- ordered me to go for a walk while all I wanted was to hang in front of the TV-screen play Mass Effect Andromeda. She wouldn't let me.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

My sister didn't let it be lazy -- ordered me to go for a walk while all I wanted was to hang in front of the TV-screen play Mass Effect Andromeda. She wouldn't let me.
                          Heh! Exercise is good though; advice I should probably be taking more, myself.

Comment

Heh! Exercise is good though; advice I should probably be taking more, myself.
                            I think this is therefore applicable to a lot of us...

Also had a LOL-moment at the office.
                            I'm way out in the farthest corner, sending a chatmessage to a colleague in the other corner. She's on the phone so she doesn't see the message until she's finished. I can't see her so I'm waiting for the inevitable giggle to notify the message has been read.... and the giggle came, followed by "shouldn't you be working instead of ringing fishdoorbells?"

Until a few minutes later I hear her complain she can't see any fish, only mirky water.

Comment

I'm glad you were able to get into see the doctor!! You'd think they would notify their patients.

So glad the tests went well. I had my second shot last week and was fine. I actually had some symptoms and general ick with the first shot, but the second one the only thing was a bit of a sore arm. Crossing my fingers for you!
                              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

eh! Exercise is good though; advice I should probably be taking more, myself.
                              I have some friends doing the 75 hard challenge and it makes me feel like such a slacker. I'm on the Baby Yoda fitness path, not the Mandalorian. I'll take some walkie walks and some hikie hikes and do the yoga flowa...but I just don't wanna to the 75 hard, cuz it be hard, lol Sorry, too much coffee today, too many memes.

I think this is therefore applicable to a lot of us...

Also had a LOL-moment at the office.
                              I'm way out in the farthest corner, sending a chatmessage to a colleague in the other corner. She's on the phone so she doesn't see the message until she's finished. I can't see her so I'm waiting for the inevitable giggle to notify the message has been read.... and the giggle came, followed by "shouldn't you be working instead of ringing fishdoorbells?"

Until a few minutes later I hear her complain she can't see any fish, only mirky water.
                              I can so relate to that picture, lol and I so needed that smile.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Registration for the county's next allotment of vaccine begins in about 40 minutes... may the odds be ever in my favor...

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                                I have some friends doing the 75 hard challenge and it makes me feel like such a slacker. I'm on the Baby Yoda fitness path, not the Mandalorian. I'll take some walkie walks and some hikie hikes and do the yoga flowa...but I just don't wanna to the 75 hard, cuz it be hard, lol Sorry, too much coffee today, too many memes.

Comment

Working...
                                X