No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, having to watch the team gets hurt on screen, no John knows how Liz felt during CG
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      I still think that they could have kept the team replicators and Elizabeth through all three episdoes, could, if TPTB didn't want Elizabeth around anymore then they could have made this one heck of a story here.
      Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Wonder if John even suspects Teyla has Morning Sickness.
        Probably not, based on how much TPTW tried to dumb him down.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          He's a guy. What do you think?
          Most likely not. Especially if he isn't sleeping with her.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Here's the Colonels bit. Hysterical.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Daedalus and Apollo!

Ellis is still an a-hole.

And LOL at the round robin "Colonel" roll call.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ellis is annoying. He should have died.

Comment

I just love this part with all the Colonels greetings, LOL! It's absolutely hilarious, LOL!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Rodney's gone into blahblahblah mode again.

Comment

Rodney you talk WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much sometimes.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Dear Colonel Carter that is not your office!!!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Ellis is annoying. He should have died.
                          That would've been nice.

Comment

"First time that we've needed them"

The looks that John and Rodney gave her was priceless and awesome.
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't get past Sam's hairdo. I just can't even... And then we get a closeup of teh hair and that makes it all better. *snort*
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

STFU Ellis.

Comment

Working...
                                X