Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    It feels a little strange being able to make a post-a-thon again. I hope I didn't leave my snark in my other shorts.
    Hahahahaha!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I took a quick look at the ep thread also. Wow, most of the posters thought Weir would be the new baddie and looked forward to it. Wow, just wow.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I took a quick look at the ep thread also. Wow, most of the posters thought Weir would be the new baddie and looked forward to it. Wow, just wow.
          The theme for this show is "wasted opportunities."

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              The theme for this show is "wasted opportunities."
              Absolutely. Damn shame.

Comment

Recap time....

Comment

Oh here comes the big reveal *yawns* If you think this is "shippy", I pity you.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL at John and Ronon looking at Teyla like she's grown a second head.

Comment

Wonder if John even suspects Teyla has Morning Sickness.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I still think that they could have kept the team replicators and Elizabeth through all three episdoes, could, if TPTB didn't want Elizabeth around anymore then they could have made this one heck of a story here.
                        sigpic

Comment

No, not quite yet.

There goes the cute little lieutenant. Awww.
                          sigpic

Comment

Whoops. Can't get a lock on the gate!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Wonder if John even suspects Teyla has Morning Sickness.
                              He's a guy. What do you think?
                              sigpic

Comment

Some more deaths to haunt John's sleep/dreams...
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X