No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should punch Ellis like yesterday.

Or maybe he would just accidently on purpose happen to find himself in a locked room with a hungry wraith.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Shouldn't Sam have helped with the science stuff? Isn't she supposed to be the smartest person ever?
      One would think... except TPTW didn't want to steal McKay's thunder. Whoops.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Godzilla sized super Replicator." LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Super dense blob. LOL

If John gets one more inch closer to sitting on that desk, I WILL slap him.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            One would think... except TPTW didn't want to steal McKay's thunder. Whoops.
            Yeah, they were too much in love with Rodney by this point.

Comment

Rodney are you sure about making your own replicator?
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

"Couldn't be easier."

Famous last words, Rodney!

Comment

John is thinking. I can see the wheels turning turning turning.
                  sigpic

Comment

And Larrin with her greasy hair and Southern twang is coming back in this episode too. UGH.

Comment

There goes Todd finding a way to turn things to his advantage.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh lookie! Todd's going on a field trip with Team Shep!

Comment

Enemy of my enemy kind of thing. Good plan...I guess.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            And Larrin with her greasy hair and Southern twang is coming back in this episode too. UGH.
                            Ick.

Comment

Did anybody ever really think John was going to kill Todd? Ronon now, that's another story.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Enemy of my enemy kind of thing. Good plan...I guess.
                                At least until it comes back to bite 'em in the ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X