No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How i hate Ellis, gosh!!!! This time Rodney has a point, i am sorry!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yay Sam! Now that's more like the Carter I know.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney have guts, love him as much here for standing up to Ellis as I loved it when he did in 'FS', only in FS he was also really sweet towards Liz.
        sigpic

Comment

Todd is just as fed up with Rodney's motor mouth as we are.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney seems much more relaxed with Todd, who is displaying almost Johnlike lack of patience.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Even Todd is tired of Rodney's stories of how he is a genius and so on, LOL! Todd is so funny here, LOL
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Splash one replicator ship.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh yeah, Carter AND Sheppard are going on this highly dangerous mission and leaving Atlantis without its two highest-ranked officials. Suuuure.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Ellis is annoying. He should have died.
                    Couldn't agree more!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sucks that Ellis haven't learned anything since the last time he tried to claim rights over a really bad idea and again, things will just go badly, can't help but wonder why he still has the job he have.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Oh yeah, Carter AND Sheppard are going on this highly dangerous mission and leaving Atlantis without its two highest-ranked officials. Suuuure.
                        Sounds like Star Trek.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Shouldn't Sam have helped with the science stuff? Isn't she supposed to be the smartest person ever?

Comment

Rodney's got an idea...

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Shouldn't Sam have helped with the science stuff? Isn't she supposed to be the smartest person ever?
                              That would have been a good idea.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Todd is looking at Rodney's hair funny. He also thinks Rodney is trying too hard to get get puffy John hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X