No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, look how John is so concerned about Teyla being unconscious...oh wait...
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney I think you need to work on your Replicator cake recipe.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

"Take it as a compliment. They were afraid of you."

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh look, they got company now, ugh, and bad company at that.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post

Not enough baking soda.

Comment

I guess Larris haven't showered since last time we saw her.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey Larrin, no insults towards the Jumpers, they might be small but they are so cute, and besides size doesn't matter, LOL!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Larrin? John looks all excited to see his former GF. It looks like he told Ronon and Teyla all about her. LOL
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I see the crazy space dominatrix is up to her usually tricks.

Comment

Oh, not again! LOL
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

This scene is so lame, and it's so obvious that TPTB only wrote it becuase it makes fun of John.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          I guess Rodney's better at eating than cooking...he'd probably blow up the oven.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aaaah! It's FRAN!

Comment

Another Replicator. John is so NOT going to like this.

Comment

Look it's FRAN.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X