No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaahhhhh, it's Woolsey! Everyone run for your lives!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I can just imagine how neatly folded Woolsey's little jockeys are in that case.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Look, it's Woolsey pre-season 5 i.e. the really annoying one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          And they suddenly decided to decorate Elizabeth's office with comfy chairs. AFTER 3 FRELLING YEARS!
          Oh no, god forbid they actually make the office look warm and comfortable while Elizabeth the Ice Queen is there. /sarcasm
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I can just imagine how neatly folded Woolsey's little jockeys are in that case.
            AHAHAHAHAH! OMG, you did NOT just say that!

Comment

And they suddenly decided to decorate Elizabeth's office with comfy chairs. AFTER 3 FRELLING YEARS!
              Yeah, well, if they had done it before then John wouldn't have an excuse to sit on Elizabeth desk or even sit on the chairs so close to her so maybe he was the one who didn't want to have those chairs there. Just saying.
              sigpic

Comment

The costume dept fails again. That is just a hot mess that girl has on.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Yeah, well, if they had done it before then John wouldn't have an excuse to sit on Elizabeth desk or even sit on the chairs so close to her so maybe he was the one who didn't want to have those chairs there. Just saying.
                  Good observation. I take the complaint back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Oh no, god forbid they actually make the office look warm and comfortable while Elizabeth the Ice Queen is there. /sarcasm
                    True, but then again, Elizabeth's whole personality was enough to make everyone feel comfortable when they went to visit her and why so many felt that they could just enter her office without knocking.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Hmm, that's a good point.

Comment

The costume dept fails again. That is just a hot mess that girl has on.
                        Pegasus Galaxy fashion seems to consistently be a hot mess.

Comment

And now they have a meeting and John hears that Todd wants to meet with hinm, and of course Woolsey just have to give his oppinion even if he don't have a clue about anything really.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh, lookie, they're walking into a trap that they already knew about!

Comment

Yeah, Rodney but the house always wins in blackjack.
                              sigpic

Comment

I always wonder how they can really tell one planet from another in the vision since all planets look like Canada and well, most of them are just forests.

And those ruins looks like the same once we've seen before, like in season 1's 'suspcion'.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X