Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and OMG REPLILIZZEH!!!!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So technically they were able to say Torri was in 4 episodes thanks to this little bit. Hate them to infinity.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Best. Cameo. EVER!!!!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, and wait, wait, here comes Elizabeth, the real one!??? Go Elizabeth, go!!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            So technically they were able to say Torri was in 4 episodes thanks to this little bit. Hate them to infinity.
            Seriously. It was cool to see her again in such a sneaky way, but... gah.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              ...and OMG REPLILIZZEH!!!!
              I wonder what she wants to begin.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                I don't understand, does John really like Ellis?
                I think he was just teasing Rodney. John's not that dense.
                sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to tune in next week for more fun with our new Wraith allies on "Spoils of War." Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

THIS. And her first episode is Adrift where she was only awake for about 5 minutes. And every time she was on, she was never a "special guest star" like everyone else always was. They were very clear that they didn't like her. She questioned them and they don't like being questioned.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      I wonder what she wants to begin.
                      TPTW sure as heck didn't know, considering how they botched the planning for GITM.

Comment

Okay, gotta go eat party leftovers and help Mr. SR drink up the leftover Sangria. Yeah, hard to believe but we had a little bit left from the party.
                        sigpic

Comment

The next episode I look forward to is GitM. Then after that, Vegas. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            THIS. And her first episode is Adrift where she was only awake for about 5 minutes. And every time she was on, she was never a "special guest star" like everyone else always was. They were very clear that they didn't like her. She questioned them and they don't like being questioned.
                            And there was nobody to argue with them when they claimed it was all Torri's fault for refusing to come back because they had a whole arc planned for Elizabeth but golly gee whiz it just didn't work out. Do they think we're stupid? Oh wait...
                            sigpic

Comment

And there was nobody to argue with them when they claimed it was all Torri's fault for refusing to come back because they had a whole arc planned for Elizabeth but golly gee whiz it just didn't work out. Do they think we're stupid? Oh wait...
                              *snorts* Yeah, they had a whole arc planned out where first they didn't know where they were going with it, then after the series was cancelled they claimed they did know where they were going with it.... Suuuuure they did.

SR, I think I'm gonna need some of that leftover sangria...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                TPTW sure as heck didn't know, considering how they botched the planning for GITM.
                                Here's another good question, was that the replicator Liz that becomes Franbeth, the real Liz, or yet another copy?
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X