Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good start, Brie!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    : Doctor Heightmeyer and Teyla... see... *points* ...Now do you believe me?
    : Note to self: Ask Teyla to teach Lizzie that!
    : There's no chance I can bend that far. How is she doing that?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Good start, Brie!

: Doctor Heightmeyer and Teyla... see... *points* ...Now do you believe me?
      : Note to self: Ask Teyla to teach Lizzie that!
      : There's no chance I can bend that far. How is she doing that?
      Rodney, I'm very curious as to how you keep finding all this video footage.
      Yeah. It's almost like you're looking for it.
      ... You can't prove anything. I know how to cover my tracks.
      And I'm a closet geek. You're dead meat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Rodney, I'm very curious as to how you keep finding all this video footage.
        Yeah. It's almost like you're looking for it.
        ... You can't prove anything. I know how to cover my tracks.
        And I'm a closet geek. You're dead meat.

I broke your security code to that special closet in your room.
        How could you do that? I programmed that 16 digit code myself!!
        You always forget my Mensa smart math skills.
        What did you find?
        Well........ when is our next check in with Earth?
        You wouldn't.
        I would.
        Gentlemen! Would you please tell me what's going on?
        McKay has a shrine dedicated to one Sam Carter. It's completely embarrassing. She'll never talk to him again.
        *runs off*
        Don't bother trying to take it down! I got pictures!
        So I have pictures of you two skinny dipping off the pier.
        We're all even. You will both destroy all the evidence. Now.
        Agreed.
        Let's go back to that pier soon, huh, Lizabeth?
        I'm still in the room!!

Comment

Got inspired this afternoon. Made a John sig.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...antis/John.jpg

Now to merge the two and make a Sparky sig. Or a Sparky wallpaper. Even better.
          Two of my favorite pics of him. Sigh.

Inspiration sometimes hits you at the strangest times, with the strangest things ...

For example:

[http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...Sparkys3-1.png
          That's definitely not a lie. Great job.

If you looked at your boss that way, you'd probably get fired.

Great job on the caps everybody.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

These were all great. I really enjoy that scene in the show as well with Rodney and his “wales” and when he started to talk to the about the “whales” anatomy. Hilarious scene, and all three actors did great in it.
            sigpic

Comment

@ JT-2 - especially Rodney's "I'm still in the room!!!"

I can soooo hear him say that, in that annoyed little way of his.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Two of my favorite pics of him. Sigh.

That's definitely not a lie. Great job.

If you looked at your boss that way, you'd probably get fired.

Great job on the caps everybody.
                Thanks!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                These were all great. I really enjoy that scene in the show as well with Rodney and his “wales” and when he started to talk to the about the “whales” anatomy. Hilarious scene, and all three actors did great in it.
                *snerk*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                @ JT-2 - especially Rodney's "I'm still in the room!!!"

I can soooo hear him say that, in that annoyed little way of his.
                Yep. I'm writing some lines for him in a fic right now, and I'm enjoying the snarkiness.

NCIS OT:
                Spoiler:
                Ooh, I'm back in love with Tony/Ziva. Just heard one of the best lines ever. Gonna hafta use it in a sig. Something along the lines of "You can't keep feelings like that bottled up forever, right?"

SQUEE!!!

Still making pics and fics. Heard a song today which got me thinking about a vid. We'll see if I have time.

Comment

I'm pic-spammin the thread!

Comment

Headin to bed, see y'all in the morning, and happy guttery Sparky dreams!

*thuds*

Comment

Okay, final pic for the evening before I go to dinner:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...isnite-2-1.png

Be back later!
                      I LOVE that sig! It reminds me of one of those pictures that shows the evolutionary steps of a species. It's the Evolution of John Sheppard!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      I broke your security code to that special closet in your room.
                      How could you do that? I programmed that 16 digit code myself!!
                      You always forget my Mensa smart math skills.
                      What did you find?
                      Well........ when is our next check in with Earth?
                      You wouldn't.
                      I would.
                      Gentlemen! Would you please tell me what's going on?
                      McKay has a shrine dedicated to one Sam Carter. It's completely embarrassing. She'll never talk to him again.
                      *runs off*
                      Don't bother trying to take it down! I got pictures!
                      So I have pictures of you two skinny dipping off the pier.
                      We're all even. You will both destroy all the evidence. Now.
                      Agreed.
                      Let's go back to that pier soon, huh, Lizabeth?
                      I'm still in the room!!

Honestly, I keep wondering if John might have a PhD in mathematics. That'd drive McKay absolutely NUTS if he ever found out.

And a very awesome pic it is, too!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        I LOVE that sig! It reminds me of one of those pictures that shows the evolutionary steps of a species. It's the Evolution of John Sheppard!
                        That's too hilarious, because I was gonna add a line that said "The Evolution of John Sheppard" before I just decided on the name! Great minds think alike, I suppose!

Honestly, I keep wondering if John might have a PhD in mathematics. That'd drive McKay absolutely NUTS if he ever found out.
                        I'm working something similiar into my AU teacher fic. Mwah ha ha.

And a very awesome pic it is, too!
                        Yes, it is!

Wishing I'd brought my laptop to work today. I get the feeling I'm gonna have a lot of free time.

Comment

I'm pic-spammin the thread!

I remember seeing the advertisement for that on like every website I visited last year. And then seeing the actual pics and videos from it was even better.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

That's too hilarious, because I was gonna add a line that said "The Evolution of John Sheppard" before I just decided on the name! Great minds think alike, I suppose!
                            You betcha. All Sparkies are afflicted with shared psychic psychosis. Just a funny way of saying we're all on the same wavelength.

I'm working something similiar into my AU teacher fic. Mwah ha ha.

Yes, it is!

Wishing I'd brought my laptop to work today. I get the feeling I'm gonna have a lot of free time.
                            You mean "play time," right?
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

You betcha. All Sparkies are afflicted with shared psychic psychosis. Just a funny way of saying we're all on the same wavelength.

You mean "play time," right?
                              Uh, yeah, sure. At least I have my iPod Touch, so I can write more of my story. It's actually feeling like the opening of a regular episode, which is what I wanted to challenge myself to do since I don't normally write like that.

Comment

Uh, yeah, sure. At least I have my iPod Touch, so I can write more of my story. It's actually feeling like the opening of a regular episode, which is what I wanted to challenge myself to do since I don't normally write like that.
                                Challenges are good! Especially when it comes to writing good Sparky fic.

Comment

Working...
                                X