No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aah, back from the chiropractor and the dentist. Got three fillings. Lower left lip is completely numb. I offered to let my sister punch me, since I wouldn't feel anything right now and she turned it down. Anyhow, they had to cut into my gums a little, so my mouth is gonna be sore as heck tomorrow.

But for now, I'm enjoying the drugs. I think it's called septocaine, if I remember correctly. Whee!

Deliberate repost:

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Caldwell: So Colonel...
    : Not going to tell him! Do not open mouth! Not going to tell!
    : If he spills the beans on that tape I'm going to kill him.
    Caldwell: ...it came to my attention that there was an incident in the briefing room earlier last night.
    : Damn it, Rodney!
    : I am going to kill Rodney!
    Caldwell: Care to elaborate?
    : *mentally zips mouth shut*
    : Awkward!
    Later ...

You know the rules, John. Turn off the security cameras and lock the doors!!!
    I did, I swear! But how was I supposed to know that McKay was experimenting with the ATA gene again?! He turned everything on with his mind!
    I guess we should be grateful that at least you weren't wearing your Batman boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Many thanks to everyone who liked my Spring wallpaper. We definitely need more Sparky art around here.
      Yes, loved your wallpaper, and yours too, Brie! Great job!

Motivates me to make some tonight! I'll see what I can whip up!

Comment

No, I don't do ff.net.

So Sparky fans, I'm here with the first Sparky wallpaper of Spring. Yeah, I know it's a day early, but I've been agonizing over working on this for a week, and with some very constructive help from Mr. SR, I like the end result. Tell me if you agree. The flower background is from a beautiful birthday card I got from my BFF, so you can thank her if you like it. Oh, and the text if from an old old Emmylou Harris song.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...onywallfin.jpg
        Beautiful work! I like that the shots of both of them are in casual clothes. So appropriate for spring.

Caldwell: ...it came to my attention that there was an incident in the briefing room earlier last night.
        Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Later ...

I did, I swear! But how was I supposed to know that McKay was experimenting with the ATA gene again?! He turned everything on with his mind!
        I guess we should be grateful that at least you weren't wearing your Batman boxers.

No, John was wearing his Mighty Mouse boxers. (I have no idea where I got that idea, so don't ask, LOL)

And ooooh that sounds painful, ShipperWriter! Looks like it's smoothie, broth and pudding time!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

No, John was wearing his Mighty Mouse boxers. (I have no idea where I got that idea, so don't ask, LOL)

And ooooh that sounds painful, ShipperWriter! Looks like it's smoothie, broth and pudding time!
          Yep! The septocaine just wore off, but I took 2 Aleve as soon as the appointment was done, so they're not hurting too bad yet. Come morning, I'm gonna feel whumped. I'll need my Shep.

If anyone needed any further proof that I'm insane, here it is: after the dentist, I went running. I ate a chicken empanada for dinner tonight, but I ended up throwing out part of the crust since it had been sitting on the hot stove for a bit. Still good! Got a kids smoothie to wash it down.

On the plus side, I started working on the continuation of this lovely oneshot while at work today. It's all outlined, so I know where the story is going, now it's just getting all the details down on paper and making it as canon Sparkyrific as possible!

Gonna work on fic while watching "Castle". That always gives me ideas. Hee hee.

Comment

So this is what I have to show for my efforts:

Heading to bed. Night, Sparkyville!

OT for "Castle":
            Spoiler:
            Promo. Next week. Jaw drop. Squee. Flails. Diez.
            Last edited by ShipperWriter; 19 March 2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Eeee, that's a lovely sig, SW! Sparkies love our Lizzeh!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OT for "Castle":
                Spoiler:
                Love the sig, SW!!!

I know what you mean about Castle. I'm already counting the days!!
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

That comment sent me straight to the gutter, and I can't come up with a single thing that's not inappropriate for the thread.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/.../Elizabeth.jpg

OT for "Castle":
                  Spoiler:
                  Beautiful sig. I love the effect you used.

Trying to stay spoiler free for Castle.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Eeee, that's a lovely sig, SW! Sparkies love our Lizzeh!
                    Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Love the sig, SW!!!

I know what you mean about Castle. I'm already counting the days!!
                    Thank you both! Feelin' pretty proud of myself.

That comment sent me straight to the gutter, and I can't come up with a single thing that's not inappropriate for the thread.

Beautiful sig. I love the effect you used.

Trying to stay spoiler free for Castle.
                    Thank you! And I figured that some people hadn't seen it or didn't wanna know any spoilers for next week, so I'm not saying anything specific.

Aaaaaaaaand the Aleve just wore off. Oh my God, my gums hurt!

Comment

Thank you! And I figured that some people hadn't seen it or didn't wanna know any spoilers for next week, so I'm not saying anything specific.

Aaaaaaaaand the Aleve just wore off. Oh my God, my gums hurt!
                      Mama SR prescribes a warm salt-water bath for those gums. Repeat as needed. And more Aleve.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        So cute!! He's so adorable in that scene.
                        Thank you and I just love that scene myself; he’s adorable and funny in it.

We definitely need more Sparky art around here.
                        I defiantly agree with that.

Later ...

Both of these were great and hilarious.

Yes, loved your wallpaper, and yours too, Brie! Great job!

Motivates me to make some tonight! I'll see what I can whip up!
                        Thank you! And I love the Elizabeth sig you did. I'm also looking forward to reading more of your fic.
                        I hope you feel better soon. I’m not afraid of the dentist but I don’t like going (though it’s one of those things in life that you kind of have to do no matter what). I remember when I was 12 and I found out that a rot to one of my tooth hadn’t grown right and I had to go to the dentist 12+ times in a year just because they had fill it up a little at the time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Inappropriate even for Smut Day?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Inappropriate even for Smut Day?
                            It was the Mighty Mouse part that did me in. Anyhoo.....

Just back from having my annual physical and, hard to believe I know, but I'm normal..\0/ My Doc has this new body scan machine that tells you more than you ever want to know about your BMI and muscle and fat and all that scary stuff. He says I need more muscle in my legs...WTF?...how does that damn machine know I sit at the computer all day? So now I just have to wait for the results on the blood tests. That will probably tell me the Sparky thread makes my blood sugar rise. *snicker*
                            sigpic

Comment

It was the Mighty Mouse part that did me in. Anyhoo.....

Just back from having my annual physical and, hard to believe I know, but I'm normal..\0/ My Doc has this new body scan machine that tells you more than you ever want to know about your BMI and muscle and fat and all that scary stuff. He says I need more muscle in my legs...WTF?...how does that damn machine know I sit at the computer all day? So now I just have to wait for the results on the blood tests. That will probably tell me the Sparky thread makes my blood sugar rise. *snicker*
                              Sparky: Our ship is better than chocolate. ...Okay, maybe not. But John and Elizabeth are oh-so sweet.

And yay on the good results at the physical!

Comment

You're welcome!
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X