No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now why couldn't they have kept using that font for the credits? I like it better than the rest of the seasons.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The whole explanation of ascension pretty much gives away the plot, huh?

Comment

Curiousity killed the cat.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Back to the action...

Yes, Rodney, you're all still definitely not dead.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Great timing Mr. pest guy. Stupid phone. Anyway, I'm back.

Guess I only missed the credits and they're not dead.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              The whole explanation of ascension pretty much gives away the plot, huh?
              Yeah, no kidding!

Comment

"So just to comfirm, we are all definatly not dead"

Funny Rodney.
                And he doesn't know what was going on and he hates it.
                sigpic

Comment

I LOVE RODNEY!

"I'm just talking for the sake of talking."

Comment

ZPM alert! (so they think)

Comment

Rodney's got nothing. Naturally Ford would think it's a weapon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Rodney's got nothing. Naturally Ford would think it's a weapon.
                        Ford does like his weapons.

Comment

What say we venture?

Sounds like stargate_ren.

Comment

Teyla inderlibetely own Shep there. Had it been any other show with any other characters they sould have done something fun with that one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Even Teyla's never been here. So once again, what use is she? Just sayin'.
                              sigpic

Comment

Weird how John is the only one wearing a jacket. The rest of the team is all in t-shirts or sleeveless.

Comment

Working...
                                X