No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do realize it's 6 am here? I am offffff to work, you guys! Catch ya all later! Don't disturb that supply closet - you know which one
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

And six hours later, here I am. Not at all awake.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *cracks up and stuffs a pillow under SW's head*

We'll always celebrate with you! The Sparky thread is made for parties.

Nighty-night, everyone! And have lots of yummy smutty Sparky dreams! Heeheehee!
      I had dreams I was taking RL pictures of John and Elizabeth and making them into avis. Does that count?

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      You do realize it's 6 am here? I am offffff to work, you guys! Catch ya all later! Don't disturb that supply closet - you know which one
      I didn't know what the time difference was, but I figured you were such a devoted fan you'd check the thread in the middle of the night. Just kiddin'. Have a great day at work! I'll be on Twitter if you need moral support!

Comment

Sidenote: my avatar is so pretteh!

Sparky for the win!

Class about to start. Be back later!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Sidenote: my avatar is so pretteh!

Sparky for the win!

Class about to start. Be back later!
          Congrats and love the new avatar.

So, we had a visitor while I slept. Sad that someone has to come in our thread and tell us they don't like our ship. But since that person thinks Sheppard is married, I'm not surprised that she's (he's?) confused.

Hopefully they found the Sheyla thread and will leave us to our delusions.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Congrats and love the new avatar.

So, we had a visitor while I slept. Sad that someone has to come in our thread and tell us they don't like our ship. But since that person thinks Sheppard is married, I'm not surprised that she's (he's?) confused.

Hopefully they found the Sheyla thread and will leave us to our delusions.
            Thanks!

Yeah, too bad you didn't notice the person I sent to wake you up.

Comment

Made another one.

School computers let me get onto Photobucket. This will not end well.

Comment

Congrats on crossing the 2,000 posts line ShipperWriter.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                This Mortal Coil prettiness. Poor baby...

Aww, his facial expression in that scene breaks my heart every time I see it, you could just see how his spirit first lifts when he sees her only to be crushed a few seconds later yet still there was this new spark (ha!) in his eyes and a new determination after that.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Yeah, too bad you didn't notice the person I sent to wake you up.
                  Next time tell the John clone to throw the big rocks at my window. I'm a heavy sleeper. *snort*

Originally posted by Brie View Post

Aww, his facial expression in that scene breaks my heart every time I see it, you could just see how his spirit first lifts when he sees her only to be crushed a few seconds later yet still there was this new spark (ha!) in his eyes and a new determination after that.
                  Not to mention the tone of his voice when he saw her. The way he said "Elizabeth" was just heartbreaking. I swear that man can put more emotion into one word than some actors can put into a whole page of dialogue. I'm talking about the actor, Joe Flanigan, not the character John Sheppard in case any lurkers are still confused.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post

Thank you!

And yes, I think we all noticed that.

Next time tell the John clone to throw the big rocks at my window. I'm a heavy sleeper. *snort*
                    Okay, but I don't think Mr. SR is gonna wanna fix that.

Not to mention the tone of his voice when he saw her. The way he said "Elizabeth" was just heartbreaking. I swear that man can put more emotion into one word than some actors can put into a whole page of dialogue. I'm talking about the actor, Joe Flanigan, not the character John Sheppard in case any lurkers are still confused.
                    Guh, I know! It gives a whole new understanding to the phrase "You say it best when you say nothing at all". Joe Flanigan is an amazing actor, and so is Torri. It's a shame we haven't seen them in more movies or shows. I think I'm gonna hafta rewatch "Change of Plans".

Is the SGA Rising website still down, or is it back up? I haven't checked lately ...

Comment

Resurrecting the game. Starting the 1 to 50 counting now!

Favorite Sparky Moments (1 to 50)

Comment

Thank you!

And yes, I think we all noticed that.

Okay, but I don't think Mr. SR is gonna wanna fix that.

Guh, I know! It gives a whole new understanding to the phrase "You say it best when you say nothing at all". Joe Flanigan is an amazing actor, and so is Torri. It's a shame we haven't seen them in more movies or shows. I think I'm gonna hafta rewatch "Change of Plans".

Is the SGA Rising website still down, or is it back up? I haven't checked lately ...
                        Still down and proving quite the challenge to repair.
                        sigpic

Comment

Still down and proving quite the challenge to repair.
                          Maybe I should send my Clone!John to help. He's pretty adept at computer problems.

Comment

Maybe I should send my Clone!John to help. He's pretty adept at computer problems.
                            If he uses the John Sheppard method of computer repair, he'll just turn it off and back on again. I'm afraid we are past that point.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning (hell, almost noon!), Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! And boy, do we need some fluff after yesterday!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Ah, don't you just love international time zones?

And six hours later, here I am. Not at all awake.
                              *sends SW a double-shot mocha*

Made another one.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...jf12-1-1-1.png

School computers let me get onto Photobucket. This will not end well.
                              Whee, what fun! And a lovely new avi, too!

No kidding! I swear, I think I'm gonna need to lay in a stock of tissues when we get to those episodes on the post-a-thon. And a bottle of whiskey. That man's performance can break your heart. I'm talking about Joe playing John, by the way, just in case the lurkers are confuzzled again.

And SR: Delusions? We're not delusional, we haz a firm grip on reality!

If he uses the John Sheppard method of computer repair, he'll just turn it off and back on again. I'm afraid we are past that point.
                              *snickers*
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*shrugs* It's the thought that counts.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning (hell, almost noon!), Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! And boy, do we need some fluff after yesterday!

Ah, don't you just love international time zones?

*sends SW a double-shot mocha*
                                I got it, thanks!

No kidding, though. I walked into 3rd period and the teacher asked if I wanted coffee. Turns out a student had gotten a Mocha for her friend who didn't want it, so she gave it to the teacher, but she had coffee already, so I got a free Mocha this morning. Now that's what I'm talking about!

Whee, what fun! And a lovely new avi, too!
                                Thanks!

No kidding! I swear, I think I'm gonna need to lay in a stock of tissues when we get to those episodes on the post-a-thon. And a bottle of whiskey. That man's performance can break your heart. I'm talking about Joe playing John, by the way, just in case the lurkers are confuzzled again.

And SR: Delusions? We're not delusional, we haz a firm grip on reality!
                                Agrees on Point A. Not so much on Point B.

Yum, just finished Chipotle, now time for some fro yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X