Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    FYI --- This Wednesday is not only Screw the Angst Day, but it's the 18th, meaning it's Sparky Day. So what does everybody say to a big ol' Sparky Screws the Angst celebration?

Pic spam? Animated GIF spam? Pic fics? Fics?

Okay. Pot calling kettle black. Going back to work on mine.
    I have animated GIFs just waiting to be shared. Sounds good.

And on another side note, we're back to our regular ranks! Which means 67 more posts till I make captain!

The thread only has 251 more posts until we hit 110,000. Who wants to try and make it by the end of the month???
    I don't think it will take that long. Who's up for a challenge? Since the 31st is a big day, we will have lots to celebrate in the coming weeks.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hark!

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City, to take back the—

Oh, wait. Sorry, wrong movie.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday! And... I'M BAAAACK! Did you miss me?

The first draft of Return to Pegasus, Part 2 is essentially finished; I'm still picking at a couple of things in the last two acts, but I'm ready to call it! I'm going to start sending it out to beta in stages; Eri, FH and gateraid, the teaser and Act 1 will be in your email inboxes shortly. SR, you'll be getting it once the continuity crew has raked it over the coals.

Erin87, I love the new artwork you've created, it's marvelous! I hope Kris will be adding all those lovely pieces to the website soon! Speaking of which... it's the 16th. Are you all on Twitter?

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      Speaking of SGA Rising, I saved this to my favorites list a while back. Are you guys going to be including battles that exciting in the story?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW7sNeYIklk
      Muahahah. Ohhh yes, there will be lots of battles. I've got some battling in RtP 2, in fact.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I bid anyway - couldn't resist anyway... lost by 5 dollars.... no fair.
      Oh, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear about that. *hugs* Well, think of it this way, five dollars was just the bid increment; the winning bidder may have placed a max bid much bigger than five dollars.

Did you ask Propworx about who made the shoes, though?

FYI --- This Wednesday is not only Screw the Angst Day, but it's the 18th, meaning it's Sparky Day. So what does everybody say to a big ol' Sparky Screws the Angst celebration?

Pic spam? Animated GIF spam? Pic fics? Fics?

Okay. Pot calling kettle black. Going back to work on mine.
      I'll bring cake.

And on another side note, we're back to our regular ranks! Which means 67 more posts till I make captain!

The thread only has 251 more posts until we hit 110,000. Who wants to try and make it by the end of the month???
      *snickers* Betcha we make it by next week.

Hope some of you got to see the launch of Endeavour this morning; it was at just before 6am in California, and I was waaaay too tired to get up. But darnit, we're gonna have a party here in the thread when Atlantis launches in July!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Update: Announcement made on Twitter. Live in fear. LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          The first draft of Return to Pegasus, Part 2 is essentially finished; I'm still picking at a couple of things in the last two acts, but I'm ready to call it! I'm going to start sending it out to beta in stages; Eri, FH and gateraid, the teaser and Act 1 will be in your email inboxes shortly. SR, you'll be getting it once the continuity crew has raked it over the coals.
          Looking forward to it.

I did - waiting to hear back from them.

Hope some of you got to see the launch of Endeavour this morning; it was at just before 6am in California, and I was waaaay too tired to get up. But darnit, we're gonna have a party here in the thread when Atlantis launches in July!
          Just saw a bit of that on the news. There are space-squids on board.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hark!

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City, to take back the—

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday! And... I'M BAAAACK! Did you miss me?

Erin87, I love the new artwork you've created, it's marvelous! I hope Kris will be adding all those lovely pieces to the website soon! Speaking of which... it's the 16th. Are you all on Twitter?

Muahahah. Ohhh yes, there will be lots of battles. I've got some battling in RtP 2, in fact.

Oh, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear about that. *hugs* Well, think of it this way, five dollars was just the bid increment; the winning bidder may have placed a max bid much bigger than five dollars.

I'll bring cake.

Yays!!! That should give me time to finish editing the manuscript my RL author friend just gave me. He even offered to pay me this time. I may have a new career. LOL

It's a busy day at Chez SR. I'll check in a bit later. Darn RL.
            sigpic

Comment

Woohoo - Propworx replied to my question about the shoes. So if any of you would know where I could possible find the following shoes, let me know -> made by a company named Hi-Tec, the shoes themselves are Women's Chimera Lite. I'm doing some google searches and have already found some interesting webpages.

Comment

In after school detention with a student that is either way too talkative or trying to scare me ... He's telling me about how he's in an anger management program with the ESE department. Why, oh why, did the hot coach have to leave???

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I have animated GIFs just waiting to be shared. Sounds good.
                Awesome!

I don't think it will take that long. Who's up for a challenge? Since the 31st is a big day, we will have lots to celebrate in the coming weeks.
                I'll be at Busch Gardens on May 31st ... Yippee!!!

Hark!

*glomps SK* Ooh, yeah, we missed you! But it sounds like you were busy in a good, Sparky, productive way ...

I'll bring cake.
                Deal. I'll bring brownie and fic. Mwah-ha-ha.

Bring it. LOL.

I got to see it on CNN, then we went outside the classroom and saw it going up till the SRBs seperated. It was awesome!!! I'm kinda thinking about doing something crazy and going over to Cocoa Beach to try and see the Atlantis launch in July. If it pans out, I'll be the on-the-spot correspondent. Hee!!!

Update: Announcement made on Twitter. Live in fear. LOL!
                AAH!!! GACK!!! I'm at school, and Twitter is blocked! Can somebody PM me, please?!?!?!

Comment

In after school detention with a student that is either way too talkative or trying to scare me ... He's telling me about how he's in an anger management program with the ESE department. Why, oh why, did the hot coach have to leave???

Awesome!

I'll be at Busch Gardens on May 31st ... Yippee!!!

*glomps SK* Ooh, yeah, we missed you! But it sounds like you were busy in a good, Sparky, productive way ...

Deal. I'll bring brownie and fic. Mwah-ha-ha.

Bring it. LOL.

I got to see it on CNN, then we went outside the classroom and saw it going up till the SRBs seperated. It was awesome!!! I'm kinda thinking about doing something crazy and going over to Cocoa Beach to try and see the Atlantis launch in July. If it pans out, I'll be the on-the-spot correspondent. Hee!!!

AAH!!! GACK!!! I'm at school, and Twitter is blocked! Can somebody PM me, please?!?!?!
                  You don't need a PM, the announcement is for everybody. It's that our episodes start being published on May 31. Tell your friends. Spread the word throughout the land.
                  sigpic

Comment

You don't need a PM, the announcement is for everybody. It's that our episodes start being published on May 31. Tell your friends. Spread the word throughout the land.
                    Like that???

Well, the psychotic kid finally left. Time for me to head home and clean/eat/sleep/stop at Starbucks. Possibly Chipotle.

Bye!

Comment

And I received the teaser and act 1 of RTPII just a while ago... plus as it turns out my hiking shoes, they're not so different from the Atlantis shoes.

Comment

Yays!!! That should give me time to finish editing the manuscript my RL author friend just gave me. He even offered to pay me this time. I may have a new career. LOL

It's a busy day at Chez SR. I'll check in a bit later. Darn RL.
                        Second career as an editor. Gotta love it. And, darn RL, give SR some time off!

Woohoo - Propworx replied to my question about the shoes. So if any of you would know where I could possible find the following shoes, let me know -> made by a company named Hi-Tec, the shoes themselves are Women's Chimera Lite. I'm doing some google searches and have already found some interesting webpages.
                        Yay! I assume you already found their official website? No sign of the Chimera Lite; looks like it's a discontinued design.

Retweet at will.

Like that???

Well, the psychotic kid finally left. Time for me to head home and clean/eat/sleep/stop at Starbucks. Possibly Chipotle.

Bye!
                        Mmmm, Chipotle...

And I received the teaser and act 1 of RTPII just a while ago... plus as it turns out my hiking shoes, they're not so different from the Atlantis shoes.
                        Sweet! Hope you like it!

Comment

Yay! I assume you already found their official website? No sign of the Chimera Lite; looks like it's a discontinued design.
                          Yes, I have, and indeed it looks like a dead end. I've been browsing ebay with a little more luck but both pairs had already been sold.

Comment

Yes, I have, and indeed it looks like a dead end. I've been browsing ebay with a little more luck but both pairs had already been sold.
                            Darn. Well, the best I can suggest is to keep checking eBay; you can save your search and set eBay to notify you when new items are listed that meet the search criteria. I've nailed a few hard-to-find items that way in the past.

Comment

Second career as an editor. Gotta love it. And, darn RL, give SR some time off!

Retweet at will.

Mmmm, Chipotle...

Sweet! Hope you like it!
                              Have you seen Kris around? I think we need to add the new banners and icons to the website.
                              sigpic

Comment

Darn. Well, the best I can suggest is to keep checking eBay; you can save your search and set eBay to notify you when new items are listed that meet the search criteria. I've nailed a few hard-to-find items that way in the past.
                                Oh... I didn't know you could do that. Ebay is rather new to me, as far as using it goes anyway. Mmm... thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
                                X