• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Heheheh...

Meh. Sparky IS the laws of physics.
    Yeah. I told that to the physics teacher. He didn't believe me. *pouts*

You're a teacher, right? Or teacher's assistant? You may qualify for an educational discount, those can give you some pretty hefty savings.

OMG! *dies laughing*
    Technically, I'm a paraprofessional aide, because I'm an interpreter. So I don't get a discount on nuthin. Nuts. But maybe a teacher I know needs it ...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Yes, Spanky is Ronon/Teyla - personally though not entirely sure I'm a fan of that nickname for the pairing. *shrug*

*whistles innocently* I have no idea what you're talking about...

: Wow, I didn't know they were that much into each other.
    : Didn't I tell you about them yesterday over lunch?
    : Yeah, but still...
    : Oh come one, Evan has been grinning like an idiot and hanging around the control room way more than he should have in the past couple of weeks.
    : Seeing is believing, I guess. But Chuck really...

This dialogue probably doesn't make much sense if you haven't been the Who's The Gay Character In Atlantis thread, in which we decided that Evan was the intended gay character, and we paired him with Chuck. Their nickname after all is nothing less than Luck.
    *shakes head* I'm still horrified that John is ranked higher than Rodney on that poll.

So I didn't really like what I did with the sig I posted yesterday, so between PhotoBucket and Paint, I came up with this:

I've got another one I'm working on right now, but I gotta go get some pics to finish it.

And holy cow, there are 65 people on the thread right now!

Comment

I wanted to repost this, just for fun!

I went to change my sig and it's giving me all kinds of grief, saying the file's too big. *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        *shakes head* I'm still horrified that John is ranked higher than Rodney on that poll.
        Honestly... I can easily be pursuaded John is gayer than Rodney... ...though if we have to believe 3/4 of the fandom (relatively speaking) than both John and Rodney are gayer than gay and having a blast together.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Honestly... I can easily be pursuaded John is gayer than Rodney... ...though if we have to believe 3/4 of the fandom (relatively speaking) than both John and Rodney are gayer than gay and having a blast together.
          *self modded*

Sadly, one of my favorite videos is:

... And this is my favorite video!

Last edited by ShipperWriter; 08 March 2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Yeah. I told that to the physics teacher. He didn't believe me. *pouts*

Technically, I'm a paraprofessional aide, because I'm an interpreter. So I don't get a discount on nuthin. Nuts. But maybe a teacher I know needs it ...
            But you're part of the school's staff, paid by the school, right? If I'm reading Adobe's proof of eligibility criteria, that's all you need.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

But you're part of the school's staff, paid by the school, right? If I'm reading Adobe's proof of eligibility criteria, that's all you need.
              Hmm? I'll look into it, then. Just as long as they don't ask me why I need it. I'm sure "I'm a semi-professional video maker for several fandoms" wouldn't cut it.

Comment

I'm going to refrain from discussing the gay stuff, for fear of being modded.

Shipper Writer - love your new sigs!!!!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                hey sparky fans been out of commision for a few days. no internet but i wanted to let you know that i am getting my wisdom teeth taking out tommrow. and it made me think of the scene in conversion where john was talking to elizabeth about how one of the best times of his life was when he had his wisdom teeth removed and he said he was on condine (Sp?) for a full seven days. so anyway wish me good luck and all that jazz. should be back on this weekend.
                Good luck! Remember,

: Wow, I didn't know they were that much into each other.
                : Didn't I tell you about them yesterday over lunch?
                : Yeah, but still...
                : Oh come one, Evan has been grinning like an idiot and hanging around the control room way more than he should have in the past couple of weeks.
                : Seeing is believing, I guess. But Chuck really...

This dialogue probably doesn't make much sense if you haven't been the Who's The Gay Character In Atlantis thread, in which we decided that Evan was the intended gay character, and we paired him with Chuck. Their nickname after all is nothing less than Luck.
                I can't remember who came up with that nickname, but it was so inspired.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  I'm going to refrain from discussing the gay stuff, for fear of being modded.

Shipper Writer - love your new sigs!!!!
                  Thanks! As for the other convo, at first I blamed the fic bunnies, then I just modded myself. Figured it was safer.

I need to be packing for my trip, but I don't really wanna leave the thread just yet ...

Oh well, guess I should get some actual work done. Be back in a little bit!
                  Last edited by ShipperWriter; 08 March 2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Hmm? I'll look into it, then. Just as long as they don't ask me why I need it. I'm sure "I'm a semi-professional video maker for several fandoms" wouldn't cut it.
                    *cracks up* Well, as the Adobe website even says that you can get it for "your personally owned computer," I don't think they're going to ask what you do with it.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks! As for the other convo, at first I blamed the fic bunnies, then I just modded myself. Figured it was safer.

I need to be packing for my trip, but I don't really wanna leave the thread just yet ...

Oh well, guess I should get some actual work done. Be back in a little bit!
                      Where are you headed??

Comment

*cracks up* Well, as the Adobe website even says that you can get it for "your personally owned computer," I don't think they're going to ask what you do with it.
                        *shrugs* It'd be funny as heck, though.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Where are you headed??
                        The other coast of Florida. Going to stay with a friend who lives near West Palm Beach for a few days, then headed home probably on Tuesday. Don't wanna stay over there for the whole week. We have Spring Break starting Monday. Joy, oh joy. My town's gonna get mobbed!

Comment

Aaaaaand here's the other sig I've been mulling over!

Comment

That we're falling in .... a plothole?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That we're falling in .... a plothole?
                              Yeah, the same one I've been happily trapped in for years ...

Comment

I made another sig. I was doing a Whumped!John sig, originally, about him and his dad, because I had Simple Plan's "Perfect" playing on repeat in the car earlier ... and this came out instead.

Beware. This should've been posted on Wednesday. That's my disclaimer.

Spoiler:

*hidez in corner and folds laundry*

Comment

Working...
                                X