Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW... New Stargate!Ren is afoot.

Spoiler:
    We're back in Caldora again, so no John and Elizabeth this time around. And there's only two more stories to go in the series after this one!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Mama SR prescribes a warm salt-water bath for those gums. Repeat as needed. And more Aleve.
      The Aleve did the trick. Got me through the rest of my work day. Had a little yogurt smoothie, now it's time for a snack: Mac and cheese.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Thank you and I just love that scene myself; he’s adorable and funny in it.

I defiantly agree with that.

Both of these were great and hilarious.

Thank you! And I love the Elizabeth sig you did. I'm also looking forward to reading more of your fic.
      I hope you feel better soon. I’m not afraid of the dentist but I don’t like going (though it’s one of those things in life that you kind of have to do no matter what). I remember when I was 12 and I found out that a rot to one of my tooth hadn’t grown right and I had to go to the dentist 12+ times in a year just because they had fill it up a little at the time.
      I think I just lost my license to complain!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      It was the Mighty Mouse part that did me in. Anyhoo.....

Just back from having my annual physical and, hard to believe I know, but I'm normal..\0/ My Doc has this new body scan machine that tells you more than you ever want to know about your BMI and muscle and fat and all that scary stuff. He says I need more muscle in my legs...WTF?...how does that damn machine know I sit at the computer all day? So now I just have to wait for the results on the blood tests. That will probably tell me the Sparky thread makes my blood sugar rise. *snicker*
      Uh, yeah! That's what the Sparky thread is for!

But if he tells you the thread is bad your your health, he's gonna hafta deal with all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        BTW... New Stargate!Ren is afoot.

Spoiler:
        We're back in Caldora again, so no John and Elizabeth this time around. And there's only two more stories to go in the series after this one!
        *squee* I loved it! I like how they balance all the characters and give everybody "air time". Lovely lovely lovely! Can't wait for the rest of it!

Comment

Got inspired this afternoon. Made a John sig.

Now to merge the two and make a Sparky sig. Or a Sparky wallpaper. Even better.

Comment

I'm hoping to be inspired... though I have a feeling that's not going to happen...

But ... I think my muse is back in town so maybe she'll be able to some writing. I still have to write to fics (and lo and behold both will fit right into the thread).
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I'm hoping to be inspired... though I have a feeling that's not going to happen...

But ... I think my muse is back in town so maybe she'll be able to some writing. I still have to write to fics (and lo and behold both will fit right into the thread).
              Inspiration sometimes hits you at the strangest times, with the strangest things ...

For example:

Comment

In honor of Tuesday:

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Inspiration sometimes hits you at the strangest times, with the strangest things ...
                  The problem for me though - I have ample inspiration to draw for my Digital Painting class, except I can't draw. I can't put what I see in my head down on my canvas - I miss the link between my brains and my hands to be able to create what I see... this, I can assure you, is very annoying. I can manipulate the image, but that's not the same (and probably not what my teacher wants to see)...

This is depressing... need my happy place...

Comment

I love the two pics just posted.
                    In John and Elizabeth’s case they are defiantly on equal ground.

In honor of Tuesday:

Sexy.

And there are so many eye sex moments on the show that it's really hard to choose which is the best one.
                    sigpic

Comment

The problem for me though - I have ample inspiration to draw for my Digital Painting class, except I can't draw. I can't put what I see in my head down on my canvas - I miss the link between my brains and my hands to be able to create what I see... this, I can assure you, is very annoying. I can manipulate the image, but that's not the same (and probably not what my teacher wants to see)...

This is depressing... need my happy place...
                      Sorry, hon. *hugs*

In real life, I'm a horrible artist. Probably why I go nuts on Photobucket.

I love the two pics just posted.
                      In John and Elizabeth’s case they are defiantly on equal ground.

Sexy.

And there are so many eye sex moments on the show that it's really hard to choose which is the best one.

Comment

Okay, final pic for the evening before I go to dinner:

Be back later!

Comment

In real life, I'm a horrible artist. Probably why I go nuts on Photobucket.
                          As a graphic designer everybody automatically assumes I must be very creative - point in fact, that's only half true.

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

OK, I’m going to try this, though don’t hold it against me because it’s my first:

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              “I was looking at the surveillance camera in the jumper bay and saw something”
                              “What did you see this time?”
                              “That’s just it, I don’t know, all I can see is some red and black blurs in the puddle jumper window”
                              “Oh crap”
                              “What’s that?”
                              “Nothing”
                              “You know what it is?”
                              “I have no idea”
                              “Hmm, I guess I need to fix the cameras in the jumper bay”
                              “You could do that, or I can tell you where Zelenka is hiding a rather large stash of both coffee and chocolate”
                              “Really” - Rodney runs away
                              “Nice”
                              “Thank you”
                              “Zelenka doesn’t really have a hidden stash of anything does he”
                              “Nope”
                              “Nice”
                              sigpic

Comment

As a graphic designer everybody automatically assumes I must be very creative - point in fact, that's only half true.
                                Well, the Lemming helps out a lot.

Deliberate repost:

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                “I was looking at the surveillance camera in the jumper bay and saw something”
                                “What did you see this time?”
                                “That’s just it, I don’t know, all I can see is some red and black blurs in the puddle jumper window”
                                “Oh crap”
                                “What’s that?”
                                “Nothing”
                                “You know what it is?”
                                “I have no idea”
                                “Hmm, I guess I need to fix the cameras in the jumper bay”
                                “You could do that, or I can tell you where Zelenka is hiding a rather large stash of both coffee and chocolate”
                                “Really” - Rodney runs away
                                “Nice”
                                “Thank you”
                                “Zelenka doesn’t really have a hidden stash of anything does he”
                                “Nope”
                                “Nice”
                                Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                                X