Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    Hi everybody! Has anybody seen Probie since Friday? We meant to watch BSG together Friday night and she didn't turn up. It's usually me who forgets, not her. I haven't seen her online since, so I'm starting to worry...
    Don't worry. I'm fine. Just have a problem with msn. It's simple. My computer is stupid and I can't be online. I didn't tell you, sorry. I will tell you when the problem is solved.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Ooooh! Hello, there! Welcome to the Sparky thread!
      Hi ! Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Don't worry. I'm fine. Just have a problem with msn. It's simple. My computer is stupid and I can't be online. I didn't tell you, sorry. I will tell you when the problem is solved.
        I'm glad everything is okay

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Muahahahahah!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          If i ever get around to putting my deleted files onto this hard drive, I'll post it on LJ. It's a pretty silly read. Nothing to get excited about

To be fair, it's also saved on my computer as 'poopity poop poop'. The next few chapters are living up to that description. I wonder if it is too early to put in an exploding lab. Or a sex scene
          Betcha it's still better than 98% of the crap on fanfiction.net.

Sorry about the dinner.

If you didn't like your ending, there's always this option:

So whatcha thinkin, Elizabeth?
          Well, all the senior staff is currently under quarantine ...
          Yeah, sorry about bringing back a contagious virus that only we're immune to ...
          I still wonder what Carson's report will look like.
          Who cares? We can finally do that thing we've been talking about for ages!!
          How many times do I have to say it? You do it for me, and maybe I'll do that for you
          *frowns* No, not that. Well, that too. I was meaning that other thing.
          Ohhhh, riiiight.
          (together): Sex on Rodney's desk
          Better hope Rodney doesn't find out! He'll be screaming about disinfectants for the next three months!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Gah, that sucks! *sporks Probie's computer to start behaving*

Originally posted by Irish-coffee View Post
          Hi ! Thanks !
          You're welcome! No, really, you are very welcome here... Stick around and enjoy the zaniness of the most sane thread at GateWorld!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Adding my own Halloween greetings. It's a beautiful crisp fall day here. Perfect for trick or treat.

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Adding my own Halloween greetings. It's a beautiful crisp fall day here. Perfect for trick or treat.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ed/pumpkin.jpg
              Those can't be JoeF's jack o'lanterns... they're drinking the wrong beer!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Beer and Reese's? Hmm, I dunno how good that's going to taste... John better bring along a glass of milk for Lizzeh and a bowl of popcorn for himself...

Dressing up as Sparky? Not me, I'm afraid.

Don't feel bad, I actually forgot about that myself when I was asking about their favorite Halloween candy.
                Like I said, brainfart... Couldn't think of anything lucid to say, apparently ...

Sorry about the dinner.

If you didn't like your ending, there's always this option:

So whatcha thinkin, Elizabeth?
                Well, all the senior staff is currently under quarantine ...
                Yeah, sorry about bringing back a contagious virus that only we're immune to ...
                I still wonder what Carson's report will look like.
                Who cares? We can finally do that thing we've been talking about for ages!!
                How many times do I have to say it? You do it for me, and maybe I'll do that for you
                *frowns* No, not that. Well, that too. I was meaning that other thing.
                Ohhhh, riiiight.
                (together): Sex on Rodney's desk
                LOL!!! thank you so much!!! Yep, much better than mine!

Working tonight, lunch gone too soon. Darn it.

Have a good night!

Comment

As trick-or-treaters start arriving to raid your candy stashes tonight, here's a couple of Halloween, candy, and zany monster themed fics for you to shake your sweet tooth at!

All Hallow's Eve, by Reyclou.
                  Summary: Rampant sugery chaos is afoot in the halls of Atlantis!

Chocolate Hunt, by Tiia.
                  Summary: What is John prepared to do when Elizabeth needs chocolate?

ZOMG, by lanna_kitty.
                  Summary: Zombies invade Atlantis. And you'll never guess whose fault it is!

Happy Sparky reading!

Comment

Hi Sparkies, Happy Halloween to everybody!
                    Here in Italy is raining ... and raining ... and raining
                    It's almost midnight and I feel a little sad.
                    I miss Sparky and I watched a lot of series to cheer me up, but nothing makes me forget about how much I loved Stargate Atlantis.
                    Hope that virtual season will start soon, so I will have the new episodes to look forward to.

Comment

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SPARKIES!

SK's recs reminded me. Here's my seasonal offering from last year. (haven't had time to do another one this year ) John and Liz do Halloween.

sigpic
                      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Muahahahahah!

Except for my .05%, right???

Better hope Rodney doesn't find out! He'll be screaming about disinfectants for the next three months!
                        Nah, John will smirk even bigger when he walks into the lab, and Rodney will torture himself trying to figure out what is wrong, and John will just shrug, walk out, go out on the balcony with Elizabeth and laugh hysterically.

You're welcome! No, really, you are very welcome here... Stick around and enjoy the zaniness of the most sane thread at GateWorld!
                        Seriously. We've got it together. As hard as it is to believe ... LOL

Spoiler:
                        LOL!!!

As trick-or-treaters start arriving to raid your candy stashes tonight, here's a couple of Halloween, candy, and zany monster themed fics for you to shake your sweet tooth at!

All Hallow's Eve, by Reyclou.
                        Summary: Rampant sugery chaos is afoot in the halls of Atlantis!

Chocolate Hunt, by Tiia.
                        Summary: What is John prepared to do when Elizabeth needs chocolate?

ZOMG, by lanna_kitty.
                        Summary: Zombies invade Atlantis. And you'll never guess whose fault it is!

Happy Sparky reading!
                        Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                        HAPPY HALLOWEEN SPARKIES!

SK's recs reminded me. Here's my seasonal offering from last year. (haven't had time to do another one this year ) John and Liz do Halloween.

Creepy smilies! Not a big Holloween person, but I loooove me a good chocolate!Sparky fic! Eeh, I'll probably read them just for fun!

And an on-topic, off-holiday fic:

Of Detectives and Doctors, Chapter 7 is up! And it's been altered a little, check out the new summary. It actually has a plot now. Mwahahahahaha!!!

Can't get to vid right now but will take care of that tmrw ... Have a 2 hour break in between jobs ... If all else fails, I'll load it on PhotoBucket.

EDIT: Okay, I LOOOOOVE All Hallow's Eve and Chocolate Hunt!!! Those are awesome!!!
                        Last edited by ShipperWriter; 31 October 2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Don't feel bad, I actually forgot about that myself when I was asking about their favorite Halloween candy.
                          Thanks. I feel much better now.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            I miss Sparky and I watched a lot of series to cheer me up, but nothing makes me forget about how much I loved Stargate Atlantis.
                            Hope that virtual season will start soon, so I will have the new episodes to look forward to.
                            If worse comes to worse watch Castle. The banter between Castle and Beckett is nearly as good if not better than Sheppard and Weir. *Dodges rotten tomatoes from fellow Sparkies for comment.*
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

The Dallas one is a long, long way from being ready for that. It's 2400 words and they haven't even activated the recall device yet. And I don't know what the big bad is yet. I have one idea - it is pretty stupid though. Actually, I just had another one as I wrote that last sentence, perhaps a little difficult to accomplish. I still have plenty of time for a eureka moment.

I'd be more concerned about disinfecting that jet from Brain Storm

Gah, that sucks! *sporks Probie's computer to start behaving*
                              *joins sporking* I may have an english-to-french translation for you sometime. I used google but I don't know if it is right. It alters if the wording is changed even slightly.

[SPOILERS]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...jpg]/SPOILERS]

*snurches for personal collection*

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              Like I said, brainfart... Couldn't think of anything lucid to say, apparently ...

LOL!!! thank you so much!!! Yep, much better than mine!

Working tonight, lunch gone too soon. Darn it.

Have a good night!
                              Not better. Dirtier You have a good night too

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                              *joins nephtys59 in looking forward to s6*

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              If worse comes to worse watch Castle. The banter between Castle and Beckett is nearly as good if not better than Sheppard and Weir. *Dodges rotten tomatoes from fellow Sparkies for comment.*
                              Meh. I've watched Castle. Perhaps three eps? I'm not sure if we're in s1 here, or s2. He just got his book deal renewed for another three Nikki Heat novels, and was up for James Bond. To me, it had a completely different vibe. Perhaps because they make no bones (the writers) that there is meant to be ship in the show. I didn't hate it, but I won't go out of my way to watch it (can't anyway, twilight golf that night)
                              sigpic

Comment

Gateraid: I'll be glad to help you. You can send me the french part by PM.

We don't do Halloween here but it seems to be a big party for you. I'm late but HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X