Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Because Teyla is totally a Sparky shipper and wants John to suck it up and rescue Elizabeth so they can having beautiful babies that will rule not just the Pegasus galaxy, but the entire universe.
    Sing it sister!

    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Here's a fun seasonal question for you all to ponder this weekend: What do you think John and Elizabeth's favorite Halloween candies are?
    I like the Reese's idea and would also add Reese's Pieces. Maybe she replaced the mints with both of these.
    sigpic

    Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

    Comment


      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

      Notice for space shuttle watchers: The launch of Discovery has been pushed back to Tuesday, November 2 at 4:17pm Eastern Time. *crosses fingers*

      Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      No, if you don't want to fall in love with another heartbreaking ship, stay FAR away from it!!
      Crap. *runs from BallyK*

      Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Muhahahahahaha!!!!! Euhm... wait, they would totally be good rulers and everyone would adore them.
      Precisely.

      Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      I'm like Sheppard when it comes to rules: I wipe my feet on them
      HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! I love that line! Hmm, I wonder if we could sneak it into an episode of Season 6...

      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Sing it sister!
      Oh no, you don't want me to sing! LOL!

      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I like the Reese's idea and would also add Reese's Pieces. Maybe she replaced the mints with both of these.
      Hmm, does this mean we'll have to rename it the Reese's jar?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

        Notice for space shuttle watchers: The launch of Discovery has been pushed back to Tuesday, November 2 at 4:17pm Eastern Time. *crosses fingers*
        I heard that Joe has been invited to attend the launch. Since he's been strangely quiet on Twitter lately I don't know if he will attend. That's election day and CA needs his vote badly so I'm hoping he's either voted early or stays home. Yes, I am selfish. LOL
        sigpic

        Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I heard that Joe has been invited to attend the launch. Since he's been strangely quiet on Twitter lately I don't know if he will attend. That's election day and CA needs his vote badly so I'm hoping he's either voted early or stays home. Yes, I am selfish. LOL
          *joins SR in being selfish*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Notice for space shuttle watchers: The launch of Discovery has been pushed back to Tuesday, November 2 at 4:17pm Eastern Time. *crosses fingers*
            *facepalm* Monday would have been perfect for me!!! Why move it?!? Now I'll prolly wo't be able to watch it *pouts*

            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! I love that line! Hmm, I wonder if we could sneak it into an episode of Season 6...
            *bounces* that would be awesome!!!!

            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I heard that Joe has been invited to attend the launch. Since he's been strangely quiet on Twitter lately I don't know if he will attend. That's election day and CA needs his vote badly so I'm hoping he's either voted early or stays home. Yes, I am selfish. LOL
            Yeah... I'm gonna shut up

            Sig by me

            Comment


              Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              *facepalm* Monday would have been perfect for me!!! Why move it?!? Now I'll prolly wo't be able to watch it *pouts*
              They detected a leak in one of the shuttle's orbital maneuvering system pods, and they've got to fix that before they can launch.

              Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              *bounces* that would be awesome!!!!
              Hey, it sounds like just the sort of thing he'd say, so it's a perfect fit!

              Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Yeah... I'm gonna shut up
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

              Comment


                Anybody remember that Sparky music meme I posted a while back? (the drawing one, not the fic one)

                Well, I did another one, just cause I wanted to.

                Meme and explanations for all the songs, etc. can be found here, at my deviantArt account. (b/c I'm too lazy to re-post everything ) Apologies that some of them look so bad. The ones with the longer songs look better. I can promise happy fluffiness though!
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                  Anybody remember that Sparky music meme I posted a while back? (the drawing one, not the fic one)

                  Well, I did another one, just cause I wanted to.

                  Meme and explanations for all the songs, etc. can be found here, at my deviantArt account. (b/c I'm too lazy to re-post everything ) Apologies that some of them look so bad. The ones with the longer songs look better. I can promise happy fluffiness though!
                  Eeee, they're all so cute, I love them! And yes, there's lots of happy fluffiness!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                  Comment


                    I hate work. But TGIF!!!

                    Haven't been able to get on laptop to fix vid, but have started working on the next chapter of "Of Detectives and Doctors" and am proud to announce ... It actually has a plot line now! Let's just say that the summary will be getting revised ... *evil grin*

                    But don't worry, because as usual, John saves the day and Sparky trumps evil.

                    And I'm gonna be working on Tues @ launch time! But if JoeF is ACTUALLY gonna be there, I may call out sick and drive over ... It's only 4 hrs from here!

                    Comment


                      People are coming up with some interesting ideas about JoeF's absence from Twitter. I retweeted this one. It was too good.

                      @joeflanigan Where's Joe? Decided to go as Batman for Halloween, hit his head & now believes he is Batman? Chained in @dhewlett 's basement?
                      ROFL and concerned at same time ...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        I hate work. But TGIF!!!

                        Haven't been able to get on laptop to fix vid, but have started working on the next chapter of "Of Detectives and Doctors" and am proud to announce ... It actually has a plot line now! Let's just say that the summary will be getting revised ... *evil grin*

                        But don't worry, because as usual, John saves the day and Sparky trumps evil.
                        Well, that's always the most important thing!

                        Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        And I'm gonna be working on Tues @ launch time! But if JoeF is ACTUALLY gonna be there, I may call out sick and drive over ... It's only 4 hrs from here!
                        LOL! Anything to see Joe!

                        Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        People are coming up with some interesting ideas about JoeF's absence from Twitter. I retweeted this one. It was too good.

                        @joeflanigan Where's Joe? Decided to go as Batman for Halloween, hit his head & now believes he is Batman? Chained in @dhewlett 's basement?
                        ROFL and concerned at same time ...
                        *snerks*
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          Thank you!!!!!
                          You are very welcome!!!!!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                          Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I like the Reese's idea and would also add Reese's Pieces. Maybe she replaced the mints with both of these.
                            How about M & Ms? That would let John tease her about turning them to be all Es. Elizabeth could then counter about him thinking like that because he wants to . . . will not go into the gutter . . . just yet!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                            Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              How about M & Ms? That would let John tease her about turning them to be all Es. Elizabeth could then counter about him thinking like that because he wants to . . . will not go into the gutter . . . just yet!
                              Well, the Reese's ties into that flirty 'peanut butter and chocolate' line that John said to Elizabeth in Grace Under Pressure, and, well...

                              But if we must go into the gutter, I suppose John and Elizabeth could be eating them in bed...
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                                Woah, that is an awesome dream! Wish I could have dreams that detailed (and remember them!)
                                I wrote a chapter of it, which turned out to be mostly exposition. The second chapter has been a complete FAIL so far - it has been deleted numerous times. Once I started to deviate from the dream I had problems. I should've stuck to normal dreams - like the intruder in my house, the car that only drove in reverse, the semi-retired waitress whose boob fell out when she was serving me....

                                Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Well, the Reese's ties into that flirty 'peanut butter and chocolate' line that John said to Elizabeth in Grace Under Pressure, and, well...

                                But if we must go into the gutter, I suppose John and Elizabeth could be eating them in bed...
                                There was a 'peanut butter & chocolate' line? *goes to read transcript*

                                Edited to add:

                                SHEPPARD: Well, Doctors Moore and McNab are here to study the ocean on M8R-1229, which happens to be under a thick sheet of ice, so they brought a thousand-foot cable and a pretty powerful winch to lower their instruments.

                                WEIR: OK.

                                SHEPPARD (gesturing to a nearby scientist): And Edgar over here is responsible for the magnetic grapple designed to lower the F-302s into our Jumper Bay.

                                WEIR: And you intend to put the two together.

                                SHEPPARD: Like chocolate and peanut butter.


                                Okay, what happened to the 302's? We never saw them, and as we saw in Allies, they can hover and land, so did they just forget that idea?

                                Yes, I know, THAT was the thing I picked up on *headdesk*
                                Last edited by gateraid; 30 October 2010, 04:40 AM.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X