Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    Joe F does a good job at playing a Military Officer and Some of Torri's Role have her playing a doctor (i.e. NCIS) but i wouldn't mind him playing another detective role or something.
    It's true. Joe does a good job at playing a military officer but he has to learn how to do a salute correctly.lol

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I'm thinking adventure-romantic comedy. In the vein of Romancing the Stone or Big Trouble in Little China. They'd rock in a movie like those two.
    I don't know those movies. I think I will watch them if you say they can be good for Torri and Joe.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    LOL! Love how much that fits. Cause I mean really, nobody looks at someone who's just their boss that way.
    Exactly.
    Thank you. I'm happy you like it.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Absolutely! And it's good you mentioned Michael and Claudia's drama, because what I really liked about it was that their on-screen chemistry translated so very well into the audio medium. Joe and Torri have that same kind of chemistry. (So do Joe and David Hewlett; either pair would make for a great SGA audio drama.)
    I don't understand David Hewlett when he talks so I prefer Joe and Torri.lol

OT
    Spoiler:
    Yesterday was "Football night". I HATE french team. They don't know how to play but they won due to an error by the referee. One french player (Thierry henri) played with the hand two times and gave the ball to his teammate. And there is a goal because of it. The referee didn't see it but all the players and the stadium saw it. Ireland should have won because they played very well.
    So I was angry yesterday. But good news, Portugal won. We are qualified for the World Cup. Next game in june 2010.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      It's true. Joe does a good job at playing a military officer but he has to learn how to do a salute correctly.lol
      well i've only seen him salute once in the siege, part 3 but he was probably just giving a mock one. i'm sure he actually does know how to do a proper salute.

Comment

well i've only seen him salute once in the siege, part 3 but he was probably just giving a mock one. i'm sure he actually does know how to do a proper salute.
        He was a salute for Everett. He has to do a proper salute. He did one in "Whispers". The same horrible salute.lol
        During a convention,a woman taught him how to do a proper salute. Joe said that the person in charge of the military aspect in the show has never made a comment on his salute. But it's still horrible.lol
        sigpic

Comment

i mean he's in a different galaxy (well not anymore) but back then it wasn't like he was being graded on it.

Comment

i mean he's in a different galaxy (well not anymore) but back then it wasn't like he was being graded on it.
            He's still a military so he has to do a proper salute. I know he doesn't follow the rules but there is a minimum. In "Whispers", Major Teldy did a proper salute. Why he can't do the same? But I really like John Sheppard, so I tried not to pay attention even if it's horrible.lol
            sigpic

Comment

Whoa, we're back!

I'm angry with the forums because the hiatus has disrupted our (currently awesome) post count. We said 90,000 by December 1st, right? Well, keep posting sparkies!

I'm bored but have no time to play anything today. So perhaps it's not so much 'bored' as 'don't want to do real work'.

*sigh*
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Are you ready for a new "I will never do to my boss"?

I will never touch a part of my body in the office of my boss.

I will never strangle my boss even if I really really really want to do it. (I'm not ready for jail)

I will never watch the breasts of my boss (because it's a guy in real life.lol)

I'll never let my boss let me go to a boring meeting with strange people while I prefer to stay with him/her.

It was the first part of my crazyness.lol
                sigpic

Comment

SK I can't wait to point out to my hubby (he teases me all the time about it!) that you do the same thing with the fics that you love...I (when our printer worked) printed them and put them in nice shiny binders, separated by fun little dividers and...well...of course the binders have nice pictures on them (I need to update mine actually....). So glad I'm not alone! yay! lol

Probie and LCJS - his salute bugged the crap outta me too...but I've met a good number of real live soldiers who can't salute properly to save their lives so...I just try to ignore it....(usually by focusing on those lips...or ears...or hair...or eyes...or...)

OH! I forgot to say probie, great picspam!
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    SK I can't wait to point out to my hubby (he teases me all the time about it!) that you do the same thing with the fics that you love...I (when our printer worked) printed them and put them in nice shiny binders, separated by fun little dividers and...well...of course the binders have nice pictures on them (I need to update mine actually....). So glad I'm not alone! yay! lol

Probie and LCJS - his salute bugged the crap outta me too...but I've met a good number of real live soldiers who can't salute properly to save their lives so...I just try to ignore it....(usually by focusing on those lips...or ears...or hair...or eyes...or...)

OH! I forgot to say probie, great picspam!
                    Exactly what I do. lol
                    My dad said when he watched "The Siege" with me and mom: "There are aliens. It's another galaxy. There are shields, ships, stranges technologies, a big city. Even a normal thing is strange. He can't salute correctly for example. Is there something real on this show?"lol
                    Thanks for your comment about my picspam. I will post new pics later.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll try and help out the sparky post count!

Probie your picspam is making me LOL. Thank you!

Real life is busy, so I've been a bad Sparky and lurking only these past few weeks. I'll try to actually post more often.

I know I commented on LJ about this, but SK your big bang story was absolutely amazing! Thank you for giving us a super sparky big bang for this year!

And, I would LOVE to see Joe & Torri as lead guy and gal in a project. Cuz, I think they have AWESOME screen presence and chemistry! So there!

sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

*enters flailing* OMG! First GW was down for a whole day. Then I went out for the evening. Then this morning my internet connection was down and I spent over an hour on the phone with Verizon to learn that there was an outage in my area that had just been reported. *flails* Now it's back. Whew!

I also must confess that I did nothing Sparky related that whole time. But I am all set for Thanksgiving. Well except for the actual cooking of course.

And don't even get me started on that Shep salute. *shudders* Though I must say my Marine was relaxed about it. He loves Joe so he can pretty much do no wrong in his eyes. Not like that! Ewwww.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I missed the thread too!
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I want to live in another country. Not a second without hearing about football. Because I want to change my mind. Next part of "I will never do to my boss".
                            Thanks SMB Books.

I will never think of my boss when I'm home with a worried face like this.

I will never let my boss "checking" me out (Don't know if it's the good word) with this smile on her/his face or I will think he/she wants me.

Spoiler:

I will never share a talk with my boss that create sparks. (angry sparks maybe but not love sparks lol)

I have others ideas. It's not finished.
                            By the way, I want to say that I have nothing against my last boss.lol
                            sigpic

Comment

probie!

smb_books I LOVE that pic!
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

I will never do to my boss: Special "The Eye".

I will never hit one of my coworkers because he/she watched my boss with envy. (I laughed because of Joe's face lol)

I will never kill 55 persons for my boss. Too dangerous.

I will never try to save my boss like this because: 1/ Too dangerous for me and for him/her. 2/ I can't aim correctly 3/Or maybe I will try to save my boss if I can have a promotion.lol

I will never take his/her hand except if I have to say "hi".
                                (Can't find the pic for this one but I put this one)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X