No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey...I need a little help...doing research for a fic and I am just way to easily distracted...so I wanna know...what's your favorite version of "O Holy Night"?
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I don't know about the agme (lame of me because I started it), however you need to check your mail, SK. I'm counting on you
      Heh. Check your email.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        Hey...I need a little help...doing research for a fic and I am just way to easily distracted...so I wanna know...what's your favorite version of "O Holy Night"?
        Hmm... dunno if I really have a favorite version... there's an instrumental version that's just guitar by Richard Searles that I like, and there's one by the Chieftains on their "Bells of Dublin" CD that's good (though I really, really like "St. Stephen's Day Murders" on that CD the best, LOL!)
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Evening sparkies. *shares huggles with SK* our teams got destroyed. Congrats to y'alls teams for winning. Well, sparkies this will be my last post... bye bye
          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Ouch.

USC is crashing and burning as we speak. John and I are not happy campers today.

Hey, how's the Sparky song game coming along?
            Sorry about the loss. Who woulda thunk Stanford?

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            I have many but Celtic Woman is a favorite. I also like Celine Dion and Josh Groban. This is actually my favorite Christmas song.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
            Evening sparkies. *shares huggles with SK* our teams got destroyed. Congrats to y'alls teams for winning. Well, sparkies this will be my last post... bye bye
            Sorry about UT.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I have many but Celtic Woman is a favorite. I also like Celine Dion and Josh Groban. This is actually my favorite Christmas song.

Sorry about UT.
              I've narrowed it down to those three or Martina McBride...and it's my favorite Christmas song too....
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles you* Hopefully next week will be better. See you soon.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I did. They've had a rather annoying tendency to trip us up at inopportune moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Very Ugly!
                  Don't talk about Euro 2004 or I will start to cry.
                  what happened at Euro 2004?

Comment

Hm, Oh Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song too, and the favorite version is by Josh Groban. He dos something with that song and lifts it up to another level.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      Euro 2004 was in Portugal, and Portugal's national team were prognosed to win. Their first game was against Greece, and I don't remeber who won that one, but I think it was Greece. See, Greece was never really good at football (soccer), while Portugal is one of the best teams in the world.

Portugal did good along the tournament, and guess whom they met in the finals? Greece! It was quite unbelieavable, but Greece kept winning. They didn't play very good soccer, but they played effective soccer. They probably were luck too. They won in the finals too (and I'm not ashamed to admit I cheered for them after Croatia got kicked out).

Probie doesn't like how the tournament turned out because she's a fan of Portugal. (Probie, don't watch the video).

Comment

Well, sparkies this will be my last post... bye bye
                        What? Why are you leaving?

Germany didn't even make the quarter finals for the second time in a row, that's enough to make me cry... However, I believe that Probie is referring to the final, where Portugal played against Greece and lost. Although most Germans cheered for Greece, because their coach was German...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                          What? Why are you leaving?

Germany didn't even make the quarter finals for the second time in a row, that's enough to make me cry... However, I believe that Probie is referring to the final, where Portugal played against Greece and lost. Although most Germans cheered for Greece, because their coach was German...
                          and this deals with Sparky How?

Comment

and this deals with Sparky How?
                            It doesn't.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                              It doesn't.
                              Well, Radek and John can always have a fight/discussion about soccer VS football. Elizabeth can be very mused about it *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Well, Radek and John can always have a fight/discussion about soccer VS football. Elizabeth can be very mused about it *g*
                                Hey that's actually a pretty good idea. Zelenka probably wouldn't like Greece either.

I'm not a regular reader of fanfics, but occasionally I try to check a few out every so often. When I have more time I'll see if I can go through SK's fic.
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X