Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Jump him right there in the control room!
    Get the rumor mill going and the betting pools higher

Sig by me

Comment

And thus concludes another awesome post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to share in the fun, the snark, and the squee!

Next week, things heat up as Atlantis creates its next great villain and another planet goes boom! It's Michael and Inferno! Saturday, March 7, at 2pm Pacific Time. Be there, Sparkies! John and Elizabeth want you to come out and play!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ahh what a lovely way to spend a Sunday morning Thanks for the company Sparkies!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Get the rumor mill going and the betting pools higher
          Yeah, like when the wedding is going to be...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And thus concludes another awesome post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to share in the fun, the snark, and the squee!

Next week, things heat up as Atlantis creates its next great villain and another planet goes boom! It's Michael and Inferno! Saturday, March 7, at 2pm Pacific Time. Be there, Sparkies! John and Elizabeth want you to come out and play!
            No plans next week, so I'll be here
            yay, so looking forward to seeing Michael again... I love Connor Trinneer... and he'll be at Fedcon this year... that makes for two SGA actors And one SG1 actor

Sig by me

Comment

Yeah, like when the wedding is going to be...
              And how they will name their first baby

Sig by me

Comment

No plans next week, so I'll be here
                yay, so looking forward to seeing Michael again... I love Connor Trinneer... and he'll be at Fedcon this year... that makes for two SGA actors And one SG1 actor
                Oh, that's sweet! Are you going? I hope you have fun!

Comment

And how they will name their first baby
                  Or if it'll be twins...

Comment

I should be here next week

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I misesd most of this episode because my sister was being a complete A** GOD I REALLY H*** HER RIGHT NOW!
                      Sorry I'm just expressing my feelings and I'm just pissed that my sister was making it miserable for me in watching one of my favorite episodes.

Comment

persistant plot bunny... GRRRRR .. the first paragraph from my missing scene of 'the long goodbye'

Spoiler:

She was blissfully quiet at first – the stunner blast that rendered her unconscious keeping her that way for a short while as they were both transferred to the infirmary. His guts still twisted at the thought of having to shoot her, even if it was with a stunner, and even if it were to save his own sorry ass from being shot. It was something that would stay with him for a long time.

Comment

Oh, that sucks! I'm sorry.

*hugs M-CharmedAlantian*

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                            persistant plot bunny... GRRRRR .. the first paragraph from my missing scene of 'the long goodbye'

Spoiler:

She was blissfully quiet at first – the stunner blast that rendered her unconscious keeping her that way for a short while as they were both transferred to the infirmary. His guts still twisted at the thought of having to shoot her, even if it was with a stunner, and even if it were to save his own sorry ass from being shot. It was something that would stay with him for a long time.

*flails* Oh, the angst! I love it!

Comment

Oh, that's sweet! Are you going? I hope you have fun!
                              Yup, I always go to Fedcon... it's so much fun!
                              Just look at the guest list... they always have an incredible impressive list...
                              http://fedcon.de/pages_en/fed18/guests.php#content

Sig by me

Comment

LOL considering I'm writing it now it'll prolly be done fairly soon... Once I get a plotbunny I just write it out in one hit

Comment

Working...
                                X