Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
    They're beautiful! I especially love the first one.
    Thank you. They are both snurchable.

Comment

Weir and Zalenka? Just giving ya a hard time Nice work.
      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        Weir and Zalenka? Just giving ya a hard time Nice work.
        Oh I wasn't trying to ship those two. It was just one of the caps we could use for the Challenge. I tried to blur him out a bit.
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          *sneaks in* to drop off Icon from last week's Icon challenge:

*sneaks out*
          Oh Wow...They are beautiful!

Hey guys. I don't know if you have already seen this vid but it's funny. Torri has a great sense of humour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZJaOuq1GV8
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Hey guys. I don't know if you have already seen this vid but it's funny. Torri has a great sense of humour.

*dies laughing* OMG, that's priceless! Thanks for sharing the link!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Again...Torri and her sense of humor.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKO-Yu1ScA
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Again...Torri and her sense of humor.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKO-Yu1ScA
                AHAHAHAHAH!!!! Torri is such a goofball! And Sedge is adorable! Awwww!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

A while ago, someone over on the Sparky thread (KrisRussel, I think) asked about the weird symbol that appears on the back of the black warm-up jacket that Elizabeth has worn (with a red shirt and black trousers) on numerous occasions. There's a good shot of it in this screencap from Allies. I had suggested that it might be a logo for the company that made it, and I've finally tracked it down.

It's from lululemon athletica, a company specializing in high-end athletic wear that got its start at a yoga studio in, you guessed it, Vancouver, British Columbia. As Torri's a yoga fan, she might well have suggested the company's products to the costume department.

For those of you into cosplay, the particular jacket used for Weir doesn't appear on the site; since it's been a few years since 2005 when we first saw the jacket on SGA, it's likely a discontinued style.

How's that for a bit of random trivia?

Comment

LOL I so love your random trivia SK They've got some nice stuff on that website too!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                      LOL I so love your random trivia SK They've got some nice stuff on that website too!
                      Yes, they do! I can so see Elizabeth having a closet full of yummy yoga clothes!

Comment

Hee, I love Yoga too.
                        Jenni

Comment

I'm not so big on Yoga. I'm more of the (American)Football workout type. But Torri in her Yoga gear could probably get me to take a class.
                          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                            I'm not so big on Yoga. I'm more of the (American)Football workout type. But Torri in her Yoga gear could probably get me to take a class.
                            Heehee!

Comment

Ages ago I heard Ms. Higginson was working on a play in London, but that was so long ago...

Anyway, I'm headed to Europe end of July/beginning of August (this is an amazing opportunity), with hopefully a stop by London to see another play. I was wondering if anyone knew if she was still working there and if so, on what?
                              Thanks much!

Sig by sofie

Comment

Thanks Probie.

Thanks for the link. That was funny. Too bad they didn't give her a chance to dress differently. I loved that green on her in Sunday and the dress in TLG.

Comment

Working...
                                X