http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/jenova_1985/My/Sparky/S3.jpg[/IMG]
    Lizzie and her boys...
    well well boys and their toys...

Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post

Lizzie and her boys...

Does anyone know where I can find that clip, I don't think I've ever seen it..

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post

Does anyone know where I can find that clip, I don't think I've ever seen it..
        They told me they are from one of the Scifi-specials, and LizLove thinks it's on the region 2 DVD of season 1. Haven't checked though to make sure.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          They told me they are from one of the Scifi-specials, and LizLove thinks it's on the region 2 DVD of season 1. Haven't checked though to make sure.
          Hmm but why season 1? This is the add they made for season 3 I thought...
          sigpic

Comment

Mmm... yeah, then it's another season... Ronon's there... *headdesk*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Mmm... yeah, then it's another season... Ronon's there... *headdesk*
              The caps are from S2, shot for the promos on Sci-fi. You can find the footage on the Sci-fi lowdown during that time period.
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

I think they added those Lowdown documentaries to the full SG-1 box set, but I'm not sure if they're available anywhere else yet. Perhaps they'll do the same for Atlantis eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber View Post
                  I think they added those Lowdown documentaries to the full SG-1 box set, but I'm not sure if they're available anywhere else yet. Perhaps they'll do the same for Atlantis eventually.
                  Maybe, though I doubt we'll see they'll do the same thing with Atlantis, since the lowdowns were only when Sci-fi had their full Sci-fi Fridays and both shows were on. I do know that you can see small tidbits on Youtube if anyone is trying to find out where they can see them right away.

Comment

Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I don't understand. I have added this picture to imageshack on 2006-05-25. It does resemble the ones were Ronon appears BUT at that moment I only had Season 1 DVD's because Season 2 came out in 2007. So... how's that possible?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                        I don't understand. I have added this picture to imageshack on 2006-05-25. It does resemble the ones were Ronon appears BUT at that moment I only had Season 1 DVD's because Season 2 came out in 2007. So... how's that possible?!?

Ohhh Sparky!
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post

By the time season 1 came out on DVD season 2 would have been very much under way, if not already being broadcast.

Comment

Great picspam Celcool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber View Post
                              By the time s.eason 1 came out on DVD season 2 would have been very much under way, if not already being broadcast.
                              Yeah but even then they wouldn't have shown Ronon... although I can't remember seeing Ronon on that clip. But if it's from the scifi lowdown then it's possible I got it from Season 8 of SG-1 (which I had before S2 of SGA).
                              I should look through that but I already know it's not in the first part.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X