X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhu very ^^. here is a other one ^^
    sigpic

Comment

Ha, they stitched over the blackhawk letters... so that would mean I'd have to do that too to be a little screen accurate.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

LOL. I first need to have a costume. Want to have her outfit ofcourse ^^.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
            LOL. I first need to have a costume. Want to have her outfit ofcourse ^^.
            I have a season 3 black outfit, with red panels. Though I chose a Belgian flag, instead of an American one. However, off-world, there are no patches.

Comment

where did you get that one then?? I want to have something like that but can't find it. i can find her outfit from S1 and S2
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
                where did you get that one then?? I want to have something like that but can't find it. i can find her outfit from S1 and S2
                We had ours custom made in the US.

You should check out either the RPF forums or the ScifiHero forums. Possible you might find what you're looking for there.

I have a black SG1 jacket made by Lostncbr (I believe that's his name - he owns scifihero) and like my SGA outfit it's really good quality.

If you also want a BlackHawk vest - there's someone down in the merchandise forum here on GW who could set you up with one. But you should also check Ebay.

My recent fascination turned to chainmail so I'm a little out of the loop with current Stargate costuming.

Comment

Thank you very much ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

she is looking good in green ^^
                        sigpic

Comment

Love all of the pictures but I have a lot of love for Elizabeth in her off-world gear because in those episodes we know that she will get to be part of the action. Something she didn’t get to be part of nearly enough.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/FalconHorus/Conventions/Facts%202011/Big_poster1.jpg
                          That’s an amazing poster. And that picture with you and Torri is lovely.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            That’s an amazing poster. And that picture with you and Torri is lovely.
                            Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Love all of the pictures but I have a lot of love for Elizabeth in her off-world gear because in those episodes we know that she will get to be part of the action. Something she didn’t get to be part of nearly enough.
                              Yeah you right with that. You can count that almost on one hand thats she is in her offworld gear.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X