No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm... Does anyone want a zip of these instead of right clicking and saving? Would be a lot easier for you. I'm about half way through *sheepish*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Ok I'm picking and choosing from now on. I really want to go to bed

Spoiler:

Cut out a lot, but they'll be in the zip file when I upload it tomorrow.

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Speaking of Mike: I wanna be Elizabeth!

Otherwise speaking of manips, do you remember this one?

Comment

Just a total bit of randomness here But I loved it when
          Spoiler:
          she said "It'll split my focus". Just how sad she looked when she said that makes me feel so sorry for her every single time I hear it.
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
            Spoiler:
            she said "It'll split my focus". Just how sad she looked when she said that makes me feel so sorry for her every single time I hear it.
            I feel the same. I'm in love with that scene, with Torri's acting, really. So moving. And it's so Elizabeth to say "It'll split my focus", always putting her job first, being the best at it. That's Elizabeth for ya!
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
              Spoiler:
              I sooo agree with you *cries*. what an actress ! seriously she' so talented, I felt every single word she said.

sapphs I've been waiting fo your caps ! Thx so much ^^. And you had the right to post a cap of this little :
              Spoiler:
              Big guy! How can you resist a guys like that !

Comment

Hey everyone first time on this thread
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                  Hey everyone first time on this thread
                  Welcome mckaychick ^^ ! Hope you'll have fun here

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                    I sooo agree with you *cries*. what an actress ! seriously she' so talented, I felt every single word she said.

sapphs I've been waiting fo your caps ! Thx so much ^^. And you had the right to post a cap of this little :
                    Spoiler:
                    Big guy! How can you resist a guys like that !

Seriously, without the beard he looks even more like John Carter Ô.o
                    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                      Seriously, without the beard he looks even more like John Carter Ô.o
                      Hm but you know what :
                      Spoiler:
                      I would prefer to have the Mike/ John Carter over in Atlantis than Sam Carter - no offense to Carter that I love in SG-1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                        Hm but you know what :
                        Spoiler:
                        I would prefer to have the Mike/ John Carter over in Atlantis than Sam Carter - no offense to Carter that I love in SG-1 -
                        *grins* and you know what when I first voiced that opinion I went
                        Spoiler:
                        he looks like Carter, John Carter, not Sam Carter, or Jimmy Carter, the Carter from the ER oh whatever.
                        I like Sam, too (especially for (spoiler for the quest 2)
                        Spoiler:
                        hitting Ba'al. How long did I wait for that to happen!?!
                        but I like her in SG-1.
                        That's Atlantis. Lizzie is the lady in charge *stomps feet*
                        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                          *grins* and you know what when I first voiced that opinion I went
                          Spoiler:
                          he looks like Carter, John Carter, not Sam Carter, or Jimmy Carter, the Carter from the ER oh whatever.
                          I like Sam, too (especially for (spoiler for the quest 2)
                          Spoiler:
                          hitting Ba'al. How long did I wait for that to happen!?!
                          but I like her in SG-1.
                          That's Atlantis. Lizzie is the lady in charge *stomps feet*
                          EXACTLY ! But what do we know, we're just lemmings..... But at least we're proud to be.

Comment

Thanks to all for the caps. Torri looked great,

"Sunday"
                            Spoiler:
                            but I hope to never see, nor hear of, Beard Boy again.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                              I feel the same. I'm in love with that scene, with Torri's acting, really. So moving.
                              Torri's acting just enthral me. Not just in Atlantis but in every single tvmovie/ep I've had the chance to see with her in. And she's the only one to whom I react like that really.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                                Torri's acting just enthral me. Not just in Atlantis but in every single tvmovie/ep I've had the chance to see with her in. And she's the only one to whom I react like that really.
                                Same here ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X