X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    I have a new video for you:

Dirty Little Secret

Umm, it may not work so I'll upload to... uh... somewhere else too when I figure out how to do that.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice vid. Nice.

Indeed.
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Ok Random Q:

Seeing the Heroes hug gif got me thinking **a dangerous proposition, I know**, but if we had to speculate **and we do**,

what other times do you think Jack would have given Sam that kind of hug that we didn't see and alternately...

what other times do you think she needed that kind of hug from him and he didn't give it?

What do you think?
      answering part of the question -

in 'desperate measures', just after jack stopped those doctors from giving sam a lethal dose to kill her...

after sam says she's alright, and then they both go into the hallway, i could see jack seeing sam was *not* alright (her hands shaking). he stops them and she looks over to him. he asks again if she's alright, and again, she says yes. but he says her hands are shaking. she glances down to them and sees they are. her shoulder slump and she just stands there. jack says, 'come here' and sam slowly goes to him. but she merely rests her head on his chest. he slowly touches her shoulders and then pulls her firmly against him. they stay like this for a minute and then sam pulls away. he asks, 'better?' and she nods. he looks down to her hands and she brings them in front of her to let both of them see if they're still shaking. they are just a bit, but jack nods and they start to go down the hall again.

i could have made that shippier.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        You know, I have to admit, for the very last episode of the series, I have to agree. this, above everything else. Above the not-quite hints of S9 and 10, the near Martouf kiss, the Lack fo Jack mentioend in Road Not Taken... not having RDA in, or mentioning Jack in the last every episode was a poor decision on the part of TPTB. I'm preety sure they could have done it if they tried and, yes, they could have found a way to still keep the relationship thing ambigious (not that they really needed to at that point).

And we're ranting... Sally. You have started me off.
        Personally 'unending' and 'The road not taken' would have been perfect episodes to have RDA in but noooo...they had to put his talent on SGA *grumples about unfairness of it all*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
          Ok, hypothetical, somewhat fun question:

What do you think Jack and Sam would do on their summer vacation?
          Spoiler:
          each other

but other than that , i could see them going to hawaii or some tropical place to enjoy the sun and ocean and not being cold.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            Spoiler:
            each other

but other than that , i could see them going to hawaii or some tropical place to enjoy the sun and ocean and not being cold.
            Well that's obvious

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh, I lov all the AU/AT/funkyness we've gotten in the past

Hehe.
              Wouldn't it be funny to see a scene with Sam and Jack having a complete blow out, yelling at eachother and ending it with a nasty break up, just to find out that it was an alternate S/J and that the next scene shows that real couple is just fine?
              uh...

i don't really want to see them break up , but a fight and then massive make up lurv making would be good.

(edit - aaahh, i don't like those numbers on my post count! let me add... hi, God, how's it going? there, i just ruined the devil's plans on taking over my soul and making me like rap music and mean ppl! )
              sally

sigpic

Comment

answering part of the question -

in 'desperate measures', just after jack stopped those doctors from giving sam a lethal dose to kill her...

after sam says she's alright, and then they both go into the hallway, i could see jack seeing sam was *not* alright (her hands shaking). he stops them and she looks over to him. he asks again if she's alright, and again, she says yes. but he says her hands are shaking. she glances down to them and sees they are. her shoulder slump and she just stands there. jack says, 'come here' and sam slowly goes to him. but she merely rests her head on his chest. he slowly touches her shoulders and then pulls her firmly against him. they stay like this for a minute and then sam pulls away. he asks, 'better?' and she nods. he looks down to her hands and she brings them in front of her to let both of them see if they're still shaking. they are just a bit, but jack nods and they start to go down the hall again.

i could have made that shippier.

I've always grumbled about the way "Desperate Measures" ended. If anything, Sam should also have been in a bed in the infirmary. While Jack had been shot, Sam had been kidnapped, treated badly, shot full of drugs, probably not fed properly, came within seconds of being murdered, and who knows what else had been done to her over the course of a minimum of 5 days since she'd been kidnapped. The effects of whatever drugs she'd been given wouldn't have just worn off in a day. I just had a big problem with the writers for simply having her standing at Jack's bedside, basically sympathizing with him for having been shot, while she's getting no sympathy at all for what she went through.

And while I could be wrong, I thought that RDA had not even been asked or invited to be in the last episode of the series. I thought I read somewhere that he said he hadn't even been approached about doing it, which in a way would have been just as insulting as not even mentioning Jack in the last episode. (It's been quite awhile since I came across that, and I thought at one time it had been discussed in these threads?????)

Comment

Thank you! I love that pic because you can see where his legs are...and where she's at...and this is so not being PG *cough* sorry
                  i know... you made me go look... does lovely things to my insides... the gutter is strong... the gutter pulls me in... resistance is futile... give in... aaaahhh...

regularamanda, should we share with everyone what we've come up with hot tubs and sam/jack?
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    each other
                    Sally!!

LOL

Nice little bit of mirroring: spoilered for stretchies!

Spoiler:

And...just 'cause grabbing the screen cap tugged at my heart:

Please...Jack.

Hey! Who dragged me into the CoA! I never go there!

Why yes, I am doing a spectacular job of avoiding prepping for my guest-lecture stint tomorrow, thank-you-very-much! Got somethin' to say about it?

Comment

Ahhh, Lost City angst! I love that episode so much!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        And we're ranting... Sally. You have started me off.
                        ah oh.

i know that if i 'let' myself go, i'll conjure up ALL my past irks at the ptb for some decision i feel they've made.

but i stop myself now. it's much better on the health, and much happier shipping too.

Anyway. TPTB owe me (us) big time and only a moment in movie #3, worthy of a squee that will register 4.9 on the Richter scale will do, IMO.
                        i want a full on 10 on the richter scale! 'grace', only with MORE.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Personally 'unending' and 'The road not taken' would have been perfect episodes to have RDA in but noooo...they had to put his talent on SGA *grumples about unfairness of it all*
                          Instead of Daniel and Vala getting together, it could have been Sam and Jack. Then I would have liked the episode!
                          sigpic

Comment

My 2 cents on the "missing" hugs:

He probably hugged her after they get home in Last Stand - once they were away from Jackob of course

Should have but probably didn't after she kills Seth in Seth.

On a separate note, it amazes me the post counts so many have. This is my 200th post, finally; my 1st was nearly 3 years ago.
                            DDC

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              I've always grumbled about the way "Desperate Measures" ended. If anything, Sam should also have been in a bed in the infirmary. While Jack had been shot, Sam had been kidnapped, treated badly, shot full of drugs, probably not fed properly, came within seconds of being murdered, and who knows what else had been done to her over the course of a minimum of 5 days since she'd been kidnapped. The effects of whatever drugs she'd been given wouldn't have just worn off in a day. I just had a big problem with the writers for simply having her standing at Jack's bedside, basically sympathizing with him for having been shot, while she's getting no sympathy at all for what she went through.
                              oh yes. speaking as a full-on sam fan, it was atrocious that the 'tlc' was shifted to jack, when it was sam who went through heck and back. it should have been HER getting the attention and comfort and... (pulls self back in )

but you basically said everything i wanted to say. not that jack getting shot wasn't big, but as you said, sam went through a LOT more... story telling wise, the emphasis should have stayed with sam.

which brings me to season (?) of stargate, in the episode 'spirits'. jack was shot with the arrow because rda needed to be written out of most of the ep because his daughter was being born. so all of jack's stuff was given to sam, including leading the team. the native/indian made a relationship with *sam*, not jack... but when rda returned, they wrote jack back in, and the native/indian guy suddenly had a relationship with him, almost ignoring that sam was the one that lead the mission and made headway with him... (ah oh, i'm going ranty again )

And while I could be wrong, I thought that RDA had not even been asked or invited to be in the last episode of the series. I thought I read somewhere that he said he hadn't even been approached about doing it, which in a way would have been just as insulting as not even mentioning Jack in the last episode. (It's been quite awhile since I came across that, and I thought at one time it had been discussed in these threads?????)
                              hmm... why does this not surprise me?

okay, happy ship time! sam and jack LOVE each other and prove that to each other every day! (jack says to sam she's trying to kill him, but she replies 'are you really complaining? can you think of a better way to go? jack says )
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ddc View Post
                                On a separate note, it amazes me the post counts so many have. This is my 200th post, finally; my 1st was nearly 3 years ago.

Congrat's on 200!

Comment

Working...
                                X