This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    Neither one of you guys sounded like you were criticizing at all And your right it does show intimacy and commitment.

I read the one night stand after first reading the q/a's, but your very right, it wouldn't make sense... after loving each other for so long and for so many years there's no way it could have just ended in a one night stand
    Spoiler:
    Sooooooo sleeping together/dating/married!!!
    LOL! But you're absolutely right. There's too much respect and caring between them to be exhausted in one night of passion.

It would take a lifetime of passion to express the love those two have built up over all those years.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      LOL! But you're absolutely right. There's too much respect and caring between them to be exhausted in one night of passion.

It would take a lifetime of passion to express the love those two have built up over all those years.
      A couple of lifetimes what with all those alternate realities of them and all

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        ...lustfilled kiss with moaning and...

Really? You want him in there?
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          ROFL! oh my word I had to remember to breathe!!

Comment

Not that I'm one to judge. If that's Majorsal's preference, as a family we should support her in this. Majorsal, I'm honoured that you felt you could share this with us. *hugs*
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Not that I'm one to judge. If that's Majorsal's preference, as a family we should support her in this. Majorsal, I'm honoured that you felt you could share this with us. *hugs*
              Oh definitely. Here we thought she didn't like he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned and now the truth is revealed! *hugs Majorsal as well* *runs and hides from Majorsal when she sees this*

Comment

i could see something a bit more guttery, like, say, the devouring each other kiss from 'grace'.

and i still want them already married. but *together* is GREAT too!!

but...

*shippy sigh*

Most. Read. Novel.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Spoiler:
                Trust me, I'm working on it

Lara thanks for that, APA wrote a fantastic follow-up for that novel :

Out of Time

Actually, scratch fantastic; AMAZING!!!!

Then I have to read the fic.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Neither one of you guys sounded like you were criticizing at all And your right it does show intimacy and commitment.

I read the one night stand after first reading the q/a's, but your very right, it wouldn't make sense... after loving each other for so long and for so many years there's no way it could have just ended in a one night stand
                  Spoiler:
                  Sooooooo sleeping together/dating/married!!!

i like the rhythm of that.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

i'm trying to eat dinner here!

so NO, ms neep, i do NOT want the X-potatocop in there.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

i'm putting all my hopes in the new movie ... iirc i never did a 'squeeee' maybe that would be the fisrt time

I know they faced the death together and everything but ... there's a whole look of 'missing something' around them... (what i want to say is the CONFIRMATION ) they have been avoiding each other for years... seems like : in the more you avoid is the more you want ... nobody can handle all that time hidding something like they did oh, well... i guess i've been listening to much those rap songs such like 'snoop dogg' and 50 cents ... all my brothers fault and honestly if they did not do something in the next movie this is gonna be SO wrong ... just my opinion but noone can start something and not finish it this is so frustrating for me sometimes ... my hopes are in the hands of the PTB ...
                      sigpic

Comment

i'm trying to eat dinner here!

so NO, ms neep, i do NOT want the X-potatocop in there.
                        Tee-hee! Me thinks Neep was having a little fun with you!
                        Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                        i'm putting all my hopes in the new movie ... iirc i never did a 'squeeee' maybe that would be the fisrt time

I know they faced the death together and everything but ... there's a whole look of 'missing something' around them... (what i want to say is the CONFIRMATION ) they have been avoiding each other for years... seems like : in the more you avoid is the more you want ... nobody can handle all that time hidding something like they did oh, well... i guess i've been listening to much those rap songs such like 'snoop dogg' and 50 cents ... all my brothers fault and honestly if they did not do something in the next movie this is gonna be SO wrong ... just my opinion but noone can start something and not finish it this is so frustrating for me sometimes ... my hopes are in the hands of the PTB ...
                        ((( Rachel-Kree )))

Comment

Oh definitely. Here we thought she didn't like he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned and now the truth is revealed! *hugs Majorsal as well* *runs and hides from Majorsal when she sees this*

sally

sigpic

Comment

...Ahh...really, this made me laugh, family! Thanks!

and now it's time for bed...

Personal OT...
                            Spoiler:
                            and wish me luck, I am going to hand out cover letters a resumes to area schools tomorrow. Also, the principal of the school that I am student teaching at is going to send my resume to one of her principal friends tomorrow! Yea!

Night family! Peace, , and....

Comment

*comes out of hiding* I was wondering how long it was going to take you to see that *runs away from Majorsal again*

Comment

Hey that's a great idea for movie three! AT could wear it during filming, it would make sense to see Sam with a shirt like that on, and Jack would love it
                                yeah....I bet she likes to wear O'Neill.....

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                Hey family! Tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm off to Scotland and I have the opportunity to take some Stargate DVD's with me but I'd very much like to take episodes with S/J ship moments in them...no matter how subtle they are. The thing is...I can't decide on what to take with me. So I figured that you guys and gals might be able to help me out with this. Multiple suggestions by one person would be accepted and greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help!
                                be sure to eat lots of haggis while you're there.....the Scots will feel insulted if you don't.....j/k....

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                                Uh. No.

That would SO never happened at the end of a stakeout. It wasn't at all believable.

Thank you, my eyeballs are burned now!

Wahhh!

Someone post some GOOD pic spam now?!?
                                *has priest from his parish perform an exorcism*.....there...that should help....

Originally posted by Allie_Kreek View Post
                                Lol... you sound like the nuns that once attempted to teach me. I bet the person who bought the picture is in here somewhere!

And seeing as I've de-lurked for a few moments: HELLO!

... back I go!
                                ALLIE!!!!!!!

*crash tackle squishy bear-huggles*

welcome back...

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                                I need something to settle my stomach before I hurl!
                                *passes shipper antacids from shipper community medicine chest*....

you just had to shed some blood didn't you.....darn it....now I gotta clean it up...blood is very hard to clean up.....

Comment

Working...
                                X